Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters
Hanger Main Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:28 am
Jadonima

ey, you know... you need a hydrospanner, not a power rachet... *moves over to the tool box and pulls out a foot long, slender tool*

"Eh, well I got the job done." Tirla replies standing up and throwing her tool into the box.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:30 am
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima

ey, you know... you need a hydrospanner, not a power rachet... *moves over to the tool box and pulls out a foot long, slender tool*

"Eh, well I got the job done." Tirla replies standing up and throwing her tool into the box.

aye, true... but... you'd not have so much trouble of it if you'd had.. and we've got quite a few of these wrecks... *nods, and then flips the hydrospanner in the air, catches it, and places it back into the toolbox*  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:35 am
Jadonima
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima

aye, true... but... you'd not have so much trouble of it if you'd had.. and we've got quite a few of these wrecks... *nods, and then flips the hydrospanner in the air, catches it, and places it back into the toolbox*

"Thanks, I"ll keep it in mind for the next one." Tirla replies with a nod. "What's the next priority?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:38 am
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima

"Thanks, I"ll keep it in mind for the next one." Tirla replies with a nod. "What's the next priority?"

ey, well, we need to finish the hanger, and a few other parts of the base...  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:40 am
Jadonima

"Well, I'll leave the body to someone else and get working on getting it up and running at peak. I have faith in the others." Tirla replies with a nod, gathering up her tool box ready to move it to the other part of the hanger.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:41 am
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima

"Well, I'll leave the body to someone else and get working on getting it up and running at peak. I have faith in the others." Tirla replies with a nod, gathering up her tool box ready to move it to the other part of the hanger.

aye, so... when did you ship in? *tilts head, folllowing her, not in uniform, and no id...*  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:45 am
Jadonima
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima

aye, so... when did you ship in? *tilts head, folllowing her, not in uniform, and no id...*

"Just a few days ago. I haven't been here long, but I've been itching to do some real work and now I can." She replies taking her tool box to the engine of the hanger, climbing up and looking in.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:47 am
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima

"Just a few days ago. I haven't been here long, but I've been itching to do some real work and now I can." She replies taking her tool box to the engine of the hanger, climbing up and looking in.

aye, i see... well, it's good to have you aboard, ey?  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:51 am
Jadonima

"It is good to be here. I can't think of a better place to expand my tallents other than hijacking enemy ships." Tirla replies jumping down with a grin. "I need to go get some wire, this one's been cut to bits." Tirla replies walking off.

((BRB))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:56 am
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima

"It is good to be here. I can't think of a better place to expand my tallents other than hijacking enemy ships." Tirla replies jumping down with a grin. "I need to go get some wire, this one's been cut to bits." Tirla replies walking off.

((BRB))

*nods and then turns and leaves*  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:59 am
Tirla walks back carrying a roll of electrical wiring. "Stupid people cutting up all the wiring in a pathetic attempt to fix it." she continues to mutter to herself as she climbs up and begins to switch out the wiring.

((Back))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:02 pm
*is standing at the blue and white serator... stowed in the dock in the corner nearest the hanger doors*  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:08 pm
Hops down and grabs a carptenter knife. "If I get my hands on the incomptenet *&^&&*& *censored* he will not like me very much." She replies crawling back up the front of the hanger.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:12 pm
*shakes head with a slight laugh and then ran one hand along the wing of his fighter one more time before turing to leave the hanger*  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:17 pm
Jadonima
*shakes head with a slight laugh and then ran one hand along the wing of his fighter one more time before turing to leave the hanger*

Tirla jumps down again. "Alirght wires are fixed, now to make note for others to not touch it. Then for food." Tirla replies closing it up.

((Bye Jad. Class now))  
Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces