Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime Role Play Guild
rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:45 pm
Chichiri_luvr
"Kyou?" Amaranth called his name. instead of Kyou, she ran into about five men searching for him. "Oh for the love of s**t...." She cussed and picked up a few kunais, flinging them a tthe men, killing them. She continued searching for Kyou, trying to figure out how to do her jb, and yet not do her job at the same time,...

"i kept on walking to the next hall and then i just face the wall and sat down think of what i should do when i find the leader so he could keep away from Amaranth"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:25 pm
Amaranth was irritated now. "Kyou! Where the ******** are you?!" she called, getting more and more pissed off. More men came. She merely destroyed them, blasting them out of her way before continuing. She had no mercy, and now that she was pissed....well, anyone in her way would be destroyed.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:16 am
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth was irritated now. "Kyou! Where the ******** are you?!" she called, getting more and more pissed off. More men came. She merely destroyed them, blasting them out of her way before continuing. She had no mercy, and now that she was pissed....well, anyone in her way would be destroyed.

"i was just there sitting down so pissed cause i didn't know what to do anymore what the point im to weak to save anyone what makes me think i could save her i should just gave up already i lost was the point i can't do anythong right what's wrong with me" and i just sat there feeling sorrry for myself not knowing what to do anymore so i just stayed there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:04 pm
Amaranth finally found Kyou sitting down. She raised an eyebrow at him. "What, you couldn't hear me screaming your name from across the damned hallway?" she growled, walking over to him. "Get up and move. Go out this way." She threw something at the wall and it exploded. "Meet me back at your house...er..at the tree outside your house actually...I'd rather not go inside." She then turned and lt the hallway n fire. "There we go - a wall they won't break down. Now move it!"  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:25 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth finally found Kyou sitting down. She raised an eyebrow at him. "What, you couldn't hear me screaming your name from across the damned hallway?" she growled, walking over to him. "Get up and move. Go out this way." She threw something at the wall and it exploded. "Meet me back at your house...er..at the tree outside your house actually...I'd rather not go inside." She then turned and lt the hallway n fire. "There we go - a wall they won't break down. Now move it!"

"i just left and not really knowing what i was doing and i headed to my house and not really sure what well happen when we get there so i just left and we got there and then Amaranth had said..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:59 pm
Amaranth looked at Kyou. It was obvious that she couldn't figure out whether or not to tell him something. She finally decided to tell him. "Kyou...I don't really know how to tell you this...I have to kill you." She looked at him, one of her hands resting on one of her kunai. "I'm sorry..." She had just saved his life, and now she had to kill him. She didn't want to. After all, he wasn't a bad kid...and he had been nice to her..."I really am sorry Kyou..."  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:04 am
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth looked at Kyou. It was obvious that she couldn't figure out whether or not to tell him something. She finally decided to tell him. "Kyou...I don't really know how to tell you this...I have to kill you." She looked at him, one of her hands resting on one of her kunai. "I'm sorry..." She had just saved his life, and now she had to kill him. She didn't want to. After all, he wasn't a bad kid...and he had been nice to her..."I really am sorry Kyou..."

"I just stood there didn't really thought of it and was just standing there.I wasn't really thinking right so i couldn't really understand anything anymore.So i just waited till something happened so i was just looking at her and waiting."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:08 am
Amaranth looked at him and saw that he wasn't even moving. She pulled out her kunai and held it at his throat. "Aren't you even going to fight back?" she asked.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:14 am
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth looked at him and saw that he wasn't even moving. She pulled out her kunai and held it at his throat. "Aren't you even going to fight back?" she asked.

"All i can say was "No" and i just kept on looking at her with a blank face.So i was just standing there thinking about everything we did with each other.And then i was getting over the whole mess of what i did and just trust her and what she's going to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:18 am
She looked at him. He really wasn't going to fight back...Why couldn't he just fight back and make this easy? For the first time since she'd become an assasin, she felt something inside her telling her that she couldn't do it. Her hand began to tremble, and she shook her head. Her cool and calm expression broke. "Why couldn't you just fight back?" she whispered, her voice choking up as the blade fell from her hands. Why couldn't you make this easy?!"  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:24 am
Chichiri_luvr
She looked at him. He really wasn't going to fight back...Why couldn't he just fight back and make this easy? For the first time since she'd become an assasin, she felt something inside her telling her that she couldn't do it. Her hand began to tremble, and she shook her head. Her cool and calm expression broke. "Why couldn't you just fight back?" she whispered, her voice choking up as the blade fell from her hands. Why couldn't you make this easy?!"

"And all i could say was"It's your choice if you want to kill me or anyone anymore it's always been your choice."and i was just holding her and saying "I can't fight back and i won't cause I could never hurt you never" and i was just there holding here and got up and got her blade and gave it to her to see what she would do."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:31 am
She looked at him, and the look in her eyes said it all. Even when he returned the blade to her, she shook her head. "I can't..." she muttered. "I..I can't do it...." Her voice was choked with tears, although she refused to let them spill. She held the blade, but her hand was shaking as she placed it back in her pocket. Her head was bowed down. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry that I..." She couldn't finish, and she ouldn't look up at him either.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:36 am
Chichiri_luvr
She looked at him, and the look in her eyes said it all. Even when he returned the blade to her, she shook her head. "I can't..." she muttered. "I..I can't do it...." Her voice was choked with tears, although she refused to let them spill. She held the blade, but her hand was shaking as she placed it back in her pocket. Her head was bowed down. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry that I..." She couldn't finish, and she ouldn't look up at him either.

"I walked up to her and pick up her head and i told her "It's okay to cry it doesn't matter if you cry you have to cry sometimes"and I just looked her in the eyes and i just hug her for a while and told her "It's okay I'll always be here for you no matter what it is okay don't you forget that."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:45 am
"Why are you always so nice to me?" she asked, a tear sliding down her cheek as she was held by him. "I don't deserve your kindness Kyou...." She didn't know what to do. Her boss would find out that she hand't done her job and either kill her or simply have Kyou killed on his own.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:54 am
Chichiri_luvr
"Why are you always so nice to me?" she asked, a tear sliding down her cheek as she was held by him. "I don't deserve your kindness Kyou...." She didn't know what to do. Her boss would find out that she hand't done her job and either kill her or simply have Kyou killed on his own.

"I guess because i never really felt this close to anyone so that's why no matter what happens I'll still be there for you.You could count on me for anything and if you need to cry I'm here okay.You're not alone anymore okay trust me" i just hug her not wanting to let go but i let go for a while to see what she would say.  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff