Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:52 am
Welcome Kern and Rev, though it's not like I don't know you two.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:59 am
I dont know you? What are you talking about? :0

Or are you that strange woman I wake up to every morning?

*purr* It's a beautiful thing <3

Kernaira

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:12 am
Kernaira
I dont know you? What are you talking about? :0

Or are you that strange woman I wake up to every morning?

*purr* It's a beautiful thing <3

You callin me strange?

If the shoe fits, ne? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:36 pm
Hey, I'm Kaze! I'm a big romance enthusiast, who loves to draw and roleplay all forms... for some reason, though, shoujo-ai is my favorite. I don't know, something about it just seems more beautiful. O_o; Ah well, whatever floats your boat, right?

Anyway, I stumbled across this Guild when I was craving RP. I thought, "Huh, why not check out some of Gaia's roleplaying areas?"

Big mistake. Some (not all, but some) of those 'roleplaying' things are scary! O_O;; I'm sorry, but "girlz onlee sleepov4r (boys sneak in!!!1)" just ... doesn't appeal to me.

Anyway, I can't wait to talk and roleplay with you all! Ja!  

Kaze Taco

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:06 pm
Kaze Taco
Big mistake. Some (not all, but some) of those 'roleplaying' things are scary! O_O;; I'm sorry, but "girlz onlee sleepov4r (boys sneak in!!!1)" just ... doesn't appeal to me.

Yes!!!! I know!! crying Doesn't it speak sadly of the human race. crying

I made this guild to promote the idea of roleplaying lesbian romance, not just setting up a place to make lesbian pick-ups for one night cyber-stands. I was kind of freaked out by the stuff in the Chatterbox. xp (Although, I do admit to laughing at it, occasionally.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:29 pm
Saria Mithril
Kaze Taco

Yes!!!! I know!! crying Doesn't it speak sadly of the human race. crying

I made this guild to promote the idea of roleplaying lesbian romance, not just setting up a place to make lesbian pick-ups for one night cyber-stands. I was kind of freaked out by the stuff in the Chatterbox. xp (Although, I do admit to laughing at it, occasionally.)

You only laugh because your insane sweetheart.... I tend to advoid the chatterbox like a english girl dose the plage  

Revan Star
Crew

Lady Nefrodiel

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:45 pm
'Ello! I'm Nef and I've just been accepted! =D I wasn't expecting to be accepted so quickly, but I'm quite pleased.

Anyways, I found this guild through Akai_ryu's signature through an RP we're both in.

And having discovered that shoujo-ai and yuri hardly gets any love... I decided to join. ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:08 pm
Greetings Nef. -waves- Welcome to the guild. Feel free to poke around and maybe some of these RPs back to life.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

Lady Nefrodiel

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:51 pm
Thanks for the welcome! <3

Yes, I'll most definitely RP hunt amongst the guild. xD And I'm all for bringing things back to life.

Although Jordan from the Jack of Hearts RP has caught my attention. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:44 am
We're welcome to have you, M'Lady. *bows*

Pillow666

. Yuri . Miko .

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:10 pm
H-hello. *glances around shyly* My name is...well, please call me Yuiko. That's what I respond to online. (well, people who don't know me call me Yuri, but here I don't think that will work...) I'm 19 years old and reletively fresh out of highschool. I was just accepted here and am very excited, as it is the first guild I joined of my own will. (rather than being invited to a dying guild about nothing) I specialize in art of all kinds...mainly the 2D drawing sort. I have my own freebie art thread. (ask me about this later if you wish to know more) I also really enjoy all kinds of music. I always have something playing in the background and am always searching for better songs to add to my playlist. I also love anime...but I wont go into my obsession with that...I used to rollplay a lot a few years ago (wolf RP and a little anime) , but haven't done any since. I'm looking forward to RPing here to get back into top RP shape. *smiles* I think that's enough about me, yes? *laughs*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:03 pm
Howdy, Yukio. I am sure that you'll like it here. Hell, it's one of the few quilds I go to anymore. ^.^ If you want to get back into the swing of RPing, just hit my thread up. It's bouncing around somewhere.

Pillow666

Ishita_Kanzar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:14 am
Hey everyone, my name's Kanzar, but you can call me Ishita or Ishi-kun or whatever.

Please note that Ishita is the SURNAME of this screen name, and is pronounced Ish-it-a, as in Ishida but with a 't' sound. It's supposed to be a derivative of Ishida, but it also turned out to be Hindu for 'wealth' and other related meanings.

So yes, I'm new to this guild and hopefully you won't mind my overly unwieldy signature... (stage whisper: is there some way to compress it, like with a spoiler that you can click if you want to view my signature?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:11 pm
Greetings to our new people. -waves-

And no, Kanzar, there's no way to compress it short of doing all sorts of tricksy things that I have yet to look into.

ANd Yuiko, I'm always willing to RP and always looking. Even if I'm not really around. -kicks chibi-Yggy-  

Akai_ryu
Crew

naiad518

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:26 pm
Howdy all. You can call me naiad. I'm 25 and live in Houston Texas. I recently graduated from U of Houston... so I'm broke and unemployed. *laughs nervously* I love to write, and rp of course. Anyway, I'm so glad to be accepted here and can't wait to get to started!  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff