Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:59 pm
"Oh...Well it's you that makes it enjoyable, I'm sure others find me annoying." She laughed a bit and looked at Aena. 'Last time I said something I screwed up so I'll just keep my mouth shut...'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:16 pm
"Heya, Reeses!" Aena raises her beer towards you, "I enjoy your company, too. I just question your taste when it comes to polls selecting who's hawter."  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:20 pm
"Heh...Sorry but I guess it's because I know Saria better...I didn't even know you when I voted...I mean, I don't even have to know what Saria looks like but I can already guess thats she's pretty beautiful. She's a great person. You, i'm starting to get to know and you've turned to be pretty cool. I mean, your funny, your nice....Well I wish I could say the same for Saria...But your nice to ME..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:36 pm
"Ah-HA! I knew it! I knew there had to be a reason that Saria was getting more votes than me! It's because she's stacked the guild with people that know her and not me!" Aena laughs crazily, "Oh yes, Saria's hawt. She's got a thing against putting her picture on the net, and I got a thing against pictures period. But she's hot. She says it's ok to describe her, so here goes. She's brown you know, like East Indian - her family comes from India. She's got straight black hair, right now cut short to well above her shoulders and tied up tightly (bleh, I liked it longer ^_^). Dark, dark eyes, like almost black. Small nose, very cute. And her hawt librarian nerd glasses. ^_^ Oh, I love her lips, very full. She's maybe a little heavy for her size, but she's not fat, and she's very nice and curvy, but nothing sags or jiggles. ^_^ She's sticking her cute pink little tongue out at me now for reading that out loud. Now she's shaking her head and laughing...."

"Anyway, I am so nice to Sa. ^_^ Watch me, I'ma go over and be nice to her right now...."  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:49 pm
Pfreak smiled slightly then looked down then back up with a straight face. "Oh, I see. I'm not much of a pictures person either. I found a disk with a lot of pics in it and surpisingly found one where me and my cousin were messing around in my room with her camera. I can't remember how old I was though...Thirteen...fourteen...I don't know. But yea, thats the one thats on my profile. I was young then, I changed a lot though...Notice the tiny Mike Shinoda pic in the back from when I used to like Linkin park." She laughed slightly and looked down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:55 pm
"Oh I HATE getting pictures of myself taken. I try to avoid it whenever possible. I can't stand it. I destroy any that I get. I don't know why, I just can't stand to look at myself. Hey, you can ask Sa, I was very nice to her just now. ^_^ See? I'm not so bad."  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:26 pm
"Yeah. Yeah, she was definitely nice to me just now. redface "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:53 pm
Z sneaks to the poll, glancing about before reaching up and wiping out the totals with her sleeve. Pulling a marker from her pocket, biting the cap off, she spat it away writing new numbers. Grinning she stood back. "Now, I'm winning. All is well" She smirkes, sitting on a table.  

[Z_]

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:57 pm
"Noooooo!" Aena wails, "Man, I'm just having no luck with this poll. crying "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:00 pm
Saria sticks her tongue out at Aena, "Serves you right for making such a biased poll in the first place!"  

Saria Mithril

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:06 pm
Aena makes a gesture at Saria, then turns to Z, "Hey, hey, welcome aboard, cherie. Is it Zee or Zed?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:12 pm
"Its pronounced Zee" She nods, smiling simply.  

[Z_]

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:28 pm
"Pleased to meet you, Z!" Aena raises her beer to Z, "So, Sa, what you think? Bedtime?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:33 pm
"PLeasure, I'm sure" Z nodded, standing and glancing about. "Well then, I'm off for the night. good night to you both" She nods, turning and walking swiftly from the bar.  

[Z_]

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:39 pm
"Goodnight Z," Saria waves, "Yeah, Aena, let's go. 3nodding "  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games