Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gouken Furoshima

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:33 am
*Gouken nods and smiles, pointing to the west.*

"Head three miles in that direction, and you're there."
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:48 am
"Three... miles..." Exalia almost whined. She could hardly bring herself to stand on her own two feet, much less walk three miles. And that was quickly proven when she tried to stand. The moment she put weight down on her right leg, she clenched her teeth against pain. Apparently the fall had twisted her ankle.

Exalia sank back to the ground. She couldn't let the man think she was that weak. "Erm... I'll just uhh... rest for a bit... then I'll be one my way..."

Kanashimi Kurai

Gouken Furoshima

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:50 am
*Gouken sighed, watching her wince as she tried to get on her feet. Wandering around in the forest must have been tiring, and a fall like that meant that she had probably injured herself in some manner that prevented her from large amount of movement.*

"If you fall asleep in this place, you're quite likely never to wake up. I can help you back to the stadium, if you wish."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:02 pm
She hadn't expected that. She had expected him to just leaver her there without another thought to her, but he was offering to help her. "I... I couldn't possibly ask you to do that... I've caused you enough trouble already..."  

Kanashimi Kurai

Gouken Furoshima

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:05 pm
*Gouken smiles wryly, walking to her side and crouching down to pick her up, sliding an arm beneath her legs and one beneath her shoulders.*

"That's true, but I'm not an a*****e. I help people whenever I can. Hang on, it'll probably be a bumpy ride."

*He hops deftly onto a near branch, hopping to the next height, and continuing so till they are both high in the trees as he hops from branch to branch quickly.*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:24 pm
"Gah!" Exalia threw her arms around his neck, holding on for dear life as she found herself in his arms while he jumped from tree to tree. As she got over the initial shock of the odd form of transportation, she realized she was now clinging to a half naked man. Her golden tan face started to grow red as she blushed.  

Kanashimi Kurai

Gouken Furoshima

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:27 pm
*Gouken continues hopping from branch to branch deftly, making sure to avoid any moss. He was quite frightened of it now, since it had caused him to fall into the bad situation earlier.*

"We'll be there in a couple more minutes. It's suprisingly faster up here than it is on foot."
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:04 pm
"Th... thank you very much..." Exalia spoke as she looked up at him. For a moment, she just looked at him, then she turned her gaze to look at where they were heading. It was quite pretty travelling through the trees.  

Kanashimi Kurai

Gouken Furoshima

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:07 pm
*As they near the edge of the forest, Gouken jumps from the branches nd lands on his feet easily. He walks them both to the front doors of the stadium, putting her back on her feet and nodding.*

"Here we are. I'm sure you won't have a problem finding a room or a place to eat. If you get lost, you'll run into someone who will be able to help you. Most of us are friendly."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:13 pm
She nodded to him, smiling softly. "Thanks again..." Turning from him, she slowly to started to limp to wherever her feet were taking her.  

Kanashimi Kurai

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:20 am
(( Now, lets see if I can still remember how to do this? xd

Got to enter the surrounding area first, though, before you get to the destination... :shrug: ))

(( Side note: No real idea what the time is or all that, so I'm going with the general rule of PST, which is what Matt, CEO of this place, runs on. ))

The air was still, the night was calm, and the forest was silent... At least in the area south of the stadium itself; as a winding path through the forest lead on through the almost impermiable darkness of the canopy, despite how brightly the moon seemed to shine tonight.

Like all dark figures skulking about on a dark night, the one that followed this particular path tonight moved like he was simply a shadow himself; passing on as easily as if he had the noontime sun to light his way, and the thick folds of the black hooded cloak which he wore about his shoulders did very little to set him apart from the blackness which he waded through so casually. From time to time as he moved along the path, a patch of moonlight found in a break in the canopy above would cross his way, and a brief glimpse of a few features revealed itself, only to vanish again in an instant as the night rushed back to conceal what it had once hid.

Though the forest was silent, not a creature stirred, and ahead stood the imposing silouette of the Leviathan Stadium against the night sky.

EDIT FOR CLARITY: (( *Moved to the other thread.* ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:02 pm
themightyjello
(( Now, lets see if I can still remember how to do this? xd

Got to enter the surrounding area first, though, before you get to the destination... :shrug: ))

(( Side note: No real idea what the time is or all that, so I'm going with the general rule of PST, which is what Matt, CEO of this place, runs on. ))

The air was still, the night was calm, and the forest was silent... At least in the area south of the stadium itself; as a winding path through the forest lead on through the almost impermiable darkness of the canopy, despite how brightly the moon seemed to shine tonight.

Like all dark figures skulking about on a dark night, the one that followed this particular path tonight moved like he was simply a shadow himself; passing on as easily as if he had the noontime sun to light his way, and the thick folds of the black hooded cloak which he wore about his shoulders did very little to set him apart from the blackness which he waded through so casually. From time to time as he moved along the path, a patch of moonlight found in a break in the canopy above would cross his way, and a brief glimpse of a few features revealed itself, only to vanish again in an instant as the night rushed back to conceal what it had once hid.

Though the forest was silent, not a creature stirred, and ahead stood the imposing silouette of the Leviathan Stadium against the night sky.

::Burns hole into the ground of the forest::
::My name is Darkness, and i am a shadow creator and i fall from the 7th level of Hell::
::Walks to people looking at them as i give my greetings::  

Internal_D

Vahn Fah
Captain

Original Member

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:12 pm
(( stressed Bloody hell ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:38 am
Vahn The Devil
(( stressed Bloody hell ))

((*agrees* 3nodding ))  

Hogosha No Juunikyuu

Friendly Dabbler

9,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

liamrobins2003

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:51 am
*walks along the edge of the forest*

i wonder what i can do  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games