Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xalome

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:15 pm
Revenge Tator Tots style.

:3

Everyone has more drama than me. *pouts* Oh life. You are so boring.

Yesterday I learned how to spell loser in sign language just so I could sign it at my friend. In my defence, he had his backpack but it only had a hat in it. Who brings a backpack with a hat in it to the Stampede? I ASK YOU~

I also went to a Sam Roberts concert. YAY ME!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:35 am
Aha.. Ahahaha... I had wholeheartedly giving up on myself and trying to visit the Guilds. I blame the economy for it.

And because I saw a soccer picture, ITALIA GANA! : DDDD
(Though I was being biased at first and rooted for Mexico, but Mexico totally sucked, so I switched for a better cause.)  

Noriko M. Chijinu

Dapper Lunatic

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:26 am
ROFL aydee xD that was the only reason i even looked up something on the internet related to the world cup. xd xd that looked ohsopainful.

koji: wtf xD that's kind of funny
kids need to find better things to do these days xD

*glomps nori* heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:44 pm
AD~ Wouldn't you? HEY, MY ZUCCINI. D:< *Bash.*

And corn dogs. *Cough.* They were both economy-sized. cool Laugh it up, it was grand.
It was like poetry in motion when
the bag of fried assasins spiraled over the fence,
spreading it's contents like some great galaxy
as they were lit up by the green light of the intersection.

No, I honestly didn't have anything better to do then put it in stanzas. gonk

Laichu~ No one ever mentions the freagin' corn dogs! They were more fun, and aerodynamic. Like throwing knives, that smelled really good. xd
Do what everyone else in California does, MAKE DRAMA. Haven't you ever watched Laguna Beach? talk2hand

I might go to The Fray concert, just coz! :'D

Noriko~ Mexico did suck this time. There were no latino teams in the finals. D: I was going for France. 1/16th FRENCH PRIDE! >D

Acksul~ They really do. Trhowing perfectly good breakfast food into peoples pools. mad Atleast we saved two for later. xDD  

Chibi Koji

Songjewel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:01 pm
Lack of life drama is not a bad thing.

ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:32 pm
But a bit of a friend-tussle isn't bad, either. Let's you know who your real ones are. ;]

Where've you been, Sj? gonk  

Chibi Koji

Nyome

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:58 am
Hi from Japan. :'D

Couldn't really catch up now. Snagging internet time.

But from what I've seen..

~@AD------ Happy 3 years! And Nyo hopes to see you for many more~ <3

~@Darkish------ Ahh, I was looking for man-faye! ; 3; I promised my friends I'd get a picture. I don't think we found him, but we found a knockoff? Like.. a man-faye cosplayer? @___@;; If you can cosplay a cosplayer.

I got to go to the end of the Gaia meet I think. I didn't hear about a DA one. D:

Mkay. I think that's it for now.

Hot springs tomorrow. @O@; *being dragged against her will* what an experience that'll be.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:47 pm
I have the overlord of all mosquito bites.

It is literally the size of my thumb. And I haven't scratched it. O.o Figure that out out eh?

Xalome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:40 pm
Gaia has katanas Gaia has katanas omfg Gaia has katanas! heart heart

Things have been so quiet here lately... We really must fix that...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:04 pm
*truant* ninja

Wow, Nyo is in Japan? I'll trade places with you if you don't wanna go to some silly old hot springs. mrgreen Just hope you're not going to a very popular one - I was lucky when I went and it just ended up being me and my host sister alone in the springs. Although the springs were outside and there were no walls or anything shielding us naked ladies from the mountainside, so some pervy guy could have installed cameras in the trees or something... but let's not think about that. >>

Congrats on three years, Aydee! whee

I should get off my butt and upload some pictures from Europe. Rawr.  

Iyou

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:01 pm
xd Gaia did something for AD after those 3 years.

Nyome~ Everyone's going to Japan. gonk Do cool stuff. x)

Laichu~ HAHA *Slapped.* They've left me alone, for one reason or another. Now I've got spiders to worry about. ; A;

Iyou~ Where in Europe did you go, anyways? xD

As for my quietness, I blame the ceaseless drama. After a solid 2 weeks of back-bitching and life changing dilemmas, Im tired of it. It just keeps escalating. gonk

But going to San Fransico at night and almost missing the last BART for the night is real fun. Gilattos. heart And I think I'm being targeted by a net predator. xd

8D How's your summer?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:41 pm
I went to Austria and Germany. (My tour name was the Sound of Music... too bad I've never seen it. xd ) It was crazy, especially since the World Cup was going on and it was being hosted in Germany. I had to root for their team for fear of my life. And when Germany won against Argentina, I was in a beer hall. A beer hall, for goodness sakes! Nothing like sports and alcohol to make people act like slobbering lunatics.

And damnit. Because it was either play my gameboy or suffer a slow, painful death from boredom, I am now addicted to Pokemon again. Arrgh.  

Iyou

Xalome

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:03 am
Koji: Spiders are scary. *shudders* I think they might be staging a strategic invasion of my friends house.

Of course, this is the same friend who came by yesterday, which forced poor lazy me to get out've the pajama's and actually get dressed, just so he could give me some sticks.

If he gets eaten alive by spiders it's really just karma.

AD: Mmm. Katana's. Now people can relaly do the whole Kill Bill thing. Why is that the first thing I thought of?

Iyou: Pokemon! XD All my friends and I started doing that for the last couple months of school on the bus. There was a group of like, twenty of us and we'd just sit there and talk and play Pokemon like the cool cool people we are. Hurrah for a school where most people are either gay or very, very nerdy. SO nobody thought this was weird and we actually ended up getting more and more people into it.

Because let's face it, the show sucks but damn if the games aren't pixelated crack.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:35 pm
i have to agree, pokemon is addictive. i just turned on the tv the other day and it was on, and i had to fight the temptation to grab my gameboy and start a new game. >,<;;

i knew aydee would love the katanas xD *waiting for the price to go down...maybe?*

oh and i don't know about anyone else, but gaia wouldn't let me post in here for a few days. sad hurray for post errors. ><  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Iyou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:25 pm
*pokes guild* Sooo... quiet... >>  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games