Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:56 am
Iyou - Only you would worry about cameras in trees. ....Well, no, I would, too. Actually, I'd worry about perverts in trees.

Don't feel bad about Pokemon. I recently started a new game of FFX-2. Death.

Koji - About damn TIME it did something for me!!

Oooh, a net predator? I've never been that special. Who/what is it?!

Laitue - I thought of IC. Now I need a dagger and I'll be all set...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:34 am
FFX-2? Nice. xd I still haven't gotten 100% of the storyline completed, so I may go back and try it again too... but...

"You scored a potion!" Whatever happened to "obtained"?! OBTAINED! God! gonk  

Iyou

T H I N N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:24 am
Ashram's Current Video Game Endeavor - Romancing Saga 3

Never released here ... fan translated ... but just ... FUN!

Take the first Final Fantasy, add Chrono Trigger sound effects, give it a little versatility with a healthy host of characters (you can only have six at a time and only five in battle) and top it off with a variety of weapons and magic that work well on certain types of the host of different monsters.

In other news ...

BIG FREAKIN' RAT!!!

China has huge rats. I saw my first one last week. It was bigger than both of my feet in length.

Thankfully ... it was dead. surprised

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:47 am
Iyou - I was so determined to get 100% storyline that I played through the entire game two and a half times in one day. Now just sit and think about that. The storyline itself can be knocked down to 4 or 5 hours, assuming you're using a continued game and don't give a crap about anything but Hotspots. I actually missed Maechen - TWICE - and had to keep starting over. stressed

The best part is that it really isn't worth it. Getting the "Great" ending is required for mental health, but 100% is useless.

"Scored" reminds me of Teh Arfenhouse Too. "HOUSE GET!!!!"

Ashram - ROFL! Rats=cats?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:04 pm
AD - That rat could EAT most of the cats I've seen around here! The cat would be all, like, "SCREW THAT! I'm eating at McDonalds!" Or some such nonsense.

But here's the deal ... I was walking to the college store to get a drink and I noticed its presense when I was about twenty feet away from it. At first I thought, 'Is that some sort of ... mop?' Then I got closer and almost jumped out of my skin! I almost, almost ran back to my room to grab the camera.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:17 pm
Ashram - Oh lordy, sounds fun. Get us a picture next time, will you? Along with some kind of coin or pencil or foot or something in the picture for a size reference. xd How did you find it? Was it just laying there dead on the street or something? (I have crazy Chinese butcher shop ideas running through my head now...)

AD - Is completing any video game 100% worth it? Probably not. xd Heck, I got my journal up to 96% on KH2, but I lost interest knowing I'd probably never be able to beat Sephiroth in a million years, even at level 94. >_> I'm horrible at boss battles.  

Iyou

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:22 pm
Ashram - I hope that I never, in my entire life, have to witness a rat devouring a cat.

Iyou - Ugh! I didn't even bother with half of the treasure chests in the Roxas part of the story, because I was so bored with all the happiness that I just wanted it to end as quickly as possible. Now I can't even get 100% on that game. stressed

I think Sephiroth is meant to go unbeaten, except in FF7. Period.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:31 pm
Unfortunately, some cats I know are stupid/stubborn enough to hang around even when there is a gigantic animal (such as a rat) threatening them. My former-barn-cat-gone-softie gets so upset whenever my step-sister brings her dog over to the house... he just sits there with his ears back, swatting at the boxer's muzzle while it attempts to "play" with him. (I don't blame him, though - not only is the dog from a breed whose mental capacity generally rivals that of a rock, it's a puppy too, which means it's extra bone-headed. It even stole some of my stuffed animals once. T__T)

Yeah, I missed a lot of treasure chests as Roxas too. But those don't count for completing the treasure section of the journal, and I was able to at least find all the treasure chests in the game as Sora. So no worries. ^^  

Iyou

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:46 pm
I am far too lazy to catch up on previous converations. surprised

Florida = teh awesome. Much fun.

Aaah...KH2. I think I got 98% or something like that. All I hadn't taken care of was some of the optional bosses (I will fight Sephiroth later *prepares*) and some games. The scores they want are simply impossible for me. (Although had I known I would give up, I would've never bothered with Atlantica again. *shudder*)

We actually had a Chinese place here under charges. They were going into the back alley and shooting down pigeons to serve...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:56 am
Pigeons? I think my stomach just turned over. gonk  

Iyou

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:17 am
same. gonk

although i have this funny mental image of someone running through the restaurant screaming "SHOOT THE PIGEON! SHOOT THE PIGEON!" in chinese.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:12 pm
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Back from being eaten alive by mosquitoes, good food, and sweating a millions hours a day. I stayed in the air conditioning. Very nice. XD And I got stuck in the middle of a Typhoon. Sad.

Glamour portraits and foot massages. x3

Nyo: Yeah, that Man-Faye you saw probably was the Man-Faye. He lost some weight.. so yeah.. XD Maybe that's why you thought he was in impostor?

I didn't hear about the Gaia one. ;_; And I didn't go to the Dev one.. I wish I knew.. I woulda went to the Gaia one.. Waaaah.

Ashrum: I really should've went to a doctor. O_O My legs blew up.. like sausages. X3 But the went down after a day in air-conditioning. Must've been attacked by deep.. vein.. throbrosis it's called? I think so. The mosquito bit messed up my blood clotting in my legs.

AD: Haha... I travel? I usually only go to Anime Expo every year.. it's only an hour drive away.. and last time I went to Taiwan was 4 years ago.. so yeah.. not really that often.

Laitue: Nah, the size of your thumb is nothing. I found out that I'm allergic to mosquito bites actually. I got two little bites on my left forearm.. and MY WHOLE FOREARM SWELLED UP.. GOT RED AND HOT. It was terrible. =( I'd give anything to have a thumb sized bite. I get entire swelled feets.. hands.. and forearms.

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Xalome

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:21 pm
Iyou: Meh. I'm level 99 and Sephiroth still hands my a** to me on a diamond platter. *weeps*

Darkish: You are OVERLORD. *bows*

My boss is from China and according to her and her family over there it's like.. 40C. O.o Mmm. Melting.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:58 pm
I'd been playing SuperSmash Bros Melee lately. My friend shoved me into a tournament, so I had to practice.
Never. Ever. EVER. Again.
You thought anime cons were bad? Try being crammed into a 15'x15' space with a bunch of smelly 19 year olds. I made it very clear the second I got in there, "I'm not making friends, and I'm not being nice. SO BTF OFF ME." Soon after I suicided in my first round just so I could get away. xd

I miss here. gonk I'm completely exauhsted again from even more bullshxt and traveling into the city to get away from this 110 deg weather, which was in vain btw. ; A;

I have nothing really to add to the convo besides:

-West Nile disease is being searched for in my area. *Phear.* Be glad you guys just swell a bit. xD

-Chinese food is my favorite and my best. And as long as I didn't know, I'd eat pidgeon. I mean c'mon, how bad could it be? xd

- Florida ruins friendships! gonk

- ...and if you're ever bored, watch sailor moon and put it on mute. Then grab a microphone and fill in the dialogue. The possiblities are endless. xDD  

Chibi Koji

Xalome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:03 pm
Eww. Sweaty nineteen year olds.

><

For some events I think that there should be showers on the way in and a mandatory hygiene check. Anyone who doesn't pass has to hit the showers before they can get in.

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games