Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iyou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:12 pm
Laitue - xd They should make those mandatory in high schools.

Koji - Diseases, hon. Diseases. What if you got some kind of nasty bird rabies or something? whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:25 pm
And airports.

*shudders*

Xalome

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:40 pm
I say we patent some kind of bar for cleanliness. That we can shoot at people. Alot.

SOAPBAR DAGGERS. twisted

Iyou~ Birds can get rabies? o__o Birds can give rabies?? O__O  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:45 am
I wish I could do an anthropological study on offices. Maybe then I can understand why otherwise normal humans
  • look at three sheets of paper and think, "HEY! This could use half a dozen staples!"
  • send "professional" emails using a blend of l33t sp34k and old-fashioned stupidity
  • use "??!!?!??!" at the end of questions (I s**t you not)
  • use company phones to call people from a distance of five feet
  • send emails, then shout, "Did you get my email?" over the cubicle wall
  • use computers on a daily basis, but really have no idea how they work
  • think that an unplugged LAN cable is reason to call tech support
  • do not understand the concept of popups, viruses or spam
  • think that shoving papers into a fax machine magically get them to where they're supposed to go, busy phone line notwithstanding

Ugh. I really should start a blog, much as I despise them.

BTW - To anyone who didn't receive Ryuu's PM:

Ryuuhou
wahmbulance hey peeps, ryuu here. wahmbulance eek

this message is to my friendslist. Those of you how think I've missed you, I have. Those of you who think I don't know you, I probably don't.

I usually stop by GASOC [guild] and all during the summer but this summer I had no inet, so, gomen everyone. I hope you are all doing OK. Nothing new with me except that I'm working 7 days a week! scream [till uni starts again on aug 14] I'll be cheking my PMs and Gaia sporadically during coffee/smoke/lunch break so feel free to let me in on any news.

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Iyou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:28 am
Koji - I dunno. It was a representative example of the diseases you could possibly get! And what about bird flu, hmm?

AD - Blog it! Your little report about your deli job was quite possibly one of the most entertaining things I read in my life. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:53 am
Koji: See, I've been reading Cujo. That Stephen King novel about the rabid dog for those who don't know.

And now I'm picturing the whole book but with a bird. Somehow, the idea of a rabid bird just isn't as threatening.

Xalome

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:14 pm
aydee: i've noticed that TONS of older people use the !?!??!?!?!?! in their emails. i don't understand that at all, but it's funny as hell. xD

and not understanding the conceps of viruses? isn't that, um, vital for computer success?? gonk

and yes, you should start a blog! you know how much we love to read about your entertaining escapades at work. :'D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:51 pm
The last four hours have taught me the following:

- Underworld Evolution is right up there with Dracula 2000 as far as unbelievably bad vampire movies go. Except with better music.
- ADs are not, by nature, good at CSS. Ew. Div layers, yes. CSS AND div layers? No. Death.

axel - You would THINK so. These people work with fairly classified information (well...it's an insurance company, so...) and they don't know how to protect themselves from anything. Heaven forbid I try to keep my own computer safe, because IT has a fit if I so much as install AdAware. Not that it stops me.

I'd start a blog if I weren't so damn infuriated by CSS!! And I refuse to use Gaia's journal. I have a domain, damn it. It's about time I used it.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:02 pm
Yo & hello Trip Kitties,

It's me once again not dead just busy. For a summer where I was hoping to take it easy and sleep, I've been working far to much and sleeping less and less. I'm working two jobs which is fine because the pay is good and one of them I spend most of the day sitting on a stool reading and writing (bookstores are bliss), and the other goofing around in a grocery store because it's the night shift and only stoned teens & drunks seem to need food after midnight. But it is taking up much of my time, I finally get a week off this week and all of done is sleep, say goodbye to one of my friend and sleep some more, I figured I should post something here. Though it seem most of us are busy this summer.

Well I need food, so off to the mart of food stuffs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:14 pm
Late night grocery workers are <3. I love my 24 hour store here. x)

AD~ xd Do it. Take pictures and make it a safari. >D

Laichu~ Have you ever seen an angry bird? I have a parakeet, and it terrifies me. gonk

I jumped onto the KH2 wagon a little late. 8D;; So far, it's not all that great. The constant useless flashback cutscenes and "jobs" are supremely annoying. 'cept Vivi. VEEEVEEEEE. heart  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:23 pm
Akahoshi - heart !!! Good to see you! You're right, though: everyone's really busy and not posting in GASOC very often. gonk Makes me sad. Anyway, I'm glad you're doing well, but stop by to see us every now and then!

Koji - "And here, in the dense foliage of the Brazilian Cubicle Rainforest, we can finally see the inhabitants in their natural state..."

*kicks webcoding* ********! I need to take a class! Or hire a geek!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:26 pm
Okay, maybe it was the ducks and not pigeons. I honestly don't remember beyond some Chinese place shooting and serving birds. *Shrug* Sue me, but the pigeons were funnier anyway.

Want Yume bloooog. That or maybe a community to post fun work stories, as everyone has them.

*stares at sig* Eventually I'll put something there...  

QAtheTenkou

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:15 pm
Story of Taiwan.

There's such a thing as a cake buffet. You pay 6 bucks and you get to eat as many slices as you want, there are 20 varieties. And you get endless refills of any drink you want.

So I made a stupid bet.

My sister says.. "I'll give you 20 dollars.. if you eat 10 slices of cake."
And I did it, gagging by the last slice. I will never eat cake again I think.
Won 20 bucks, passed out and took a nap on the table for the rest of the hour.

Koji: Supersmash.. mmmmm. My friend would love to play in a tournament. But she lost first round for not trying. XD And because she didn't want to stay in the room anymore either! XDDD

Swelling a bit?! A whole blown up forearm is not just a bit. ; 3; It really hurt then.. I'm actually glad there's not mosquitoes really where I live. I'd go on a mad mosquito killing spree.

Have you ever seen a baby pidgeon?

Laitue: Overlord! *bows*
Yeah.. showers should have been mandatory for some people at Anime Expo.. some of those costumes really need an airing too.. >.>
But I guess I'm lucky that I genetically cannot smell boy's sweat? We took a senses test in a science center, me and my sis.. and she told me to smell this thing.. and I couldn't smell it. My sister wanted to kill me. It was full of.. old boy gym socks.. @_@

AD: You make adults sound.. almost.. interesting. xD

Hoshi: Sounds like your work is amusing at least, tell us some stories sometime! x3

Iyou: And I thought the no birds signs on Taiwan buses were for the Bird Flu thing. Maybe it's for the rabies. O_O

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:06 am
xd I'm not even sure birds can have rabies. But damn if they aren't trying! Freakin' birds... they're gonna kill us all. It's like that Hitchcock film, only pathogenic style. ninja They'll come up with a disease to wipe out us humans yet, they will!  

Iyou

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:04 am
AD~ Crickey, GET THE TRANQ'! >8D

I have to ask people for the image codes sometimes. Be glad you aren't that ignorant/forgetful. D:

QA~ I think if you could eat a pigeon, they would taste better then duck. Chinese duck always tastes like weird cinnamon. O.o

Darkish~ See!? It's for our own well being we lost! xD
There's a few around here, but I'mma buy this cute little ball keychain that keeps the lil' fxckers away. >D
I saw a real little pidgeon once, but I'm not sure if it was a baby. Why? o.o

Iyou~ The monkies did. I wouldn't put it past those birds. ninja

klasjnhkljacnhlksncv

When the ******** we get mouths!? O____O

*Creeped out.*  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games