Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:15 pm
We were here, anyway. sweatdrop Today's been rather random as far as guild attendance goes. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:47 pm
I hate working with bitchy brats that have zero math skill could care less about people in the store, and spend more time trying on clothes than selling them. God I can't wait till I get to say I quit and head off to the new store.

Sorry I haven't been here but college + work = no time. sweatdrop

Sei - My IC character I guess would have the pigtailed hair, a piercing on the bridge of my nose and one on my eyebrow(left), a ruby jewel on my forehead, and a single band silver ring on my right head on my middle finger. And if ever possible (depending on the situation) a pair of emo style glasses with a red tint.

Deuxia - I gave the pilot chapter of that manga a read and it seemed pretty good so I'll read the rest.

And for the helloween topic, I don't like helloween never have really I think because I live in a small town and helloween was never a big deal hear. I do like the day after helloween because all the stores take 50% off the price of all the candy. I have to dress up this year for work because I work the weekend of helloween so I get to wear two costumes, I think punk cheerleader and then sexy nurse(since I work with my boss saturday).

Gah, Katie is making me watch some anime she likes so I'm gone for a bit. I'll pop in later though. heart

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:18 pm
I hope you get out of there soon!

Don't worry about it; we've all been busy.

Sexy nurse Akahoshi! xd ! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:29 pm
AD: @_@!!! when I first checked back today, your avvy gave me a freaking heart attack. u_u I thought my sleepwalking self had come over, turned on teh computer, and posted at GASOC! gonk scarrryyy~~ @_@

other than that, I HAVE A TWIN! xd !! heart

(( whee you feel cute being Nyome? XD and yoosh! go DRAW! ))

---- > o-o wow~~ 6 months. most guilds on gaia really DON'T last long.. ^^;; I wish I could've met you all before~~I think the guild won't fall apart as long as we have such lovely leaders. ^_^

Akahoshi: whee thank you then! ^^;; *wonders how august could possible come out special as nothing good ever happened then*

Sei gonk but nyome cannot be forbidded! >_< makes me all blargh and rwar and @_@;;

biggrin I make quite a lot of sense myself.

Koji: xp my skills? beh~! and thank you! XD looks cute in any size though~~~

Memai: Oooo colored pencils are the DEVIL! >_
(( my corneas are already fried. XD egh~ ))

Deuxia: XD Nyome is terrified of "delete character" thing! @_@ it ish teh ebilness! we shall be unoriginal together! XD

and nuuu you're not. ;-; I don't have their art either.

.. XD no wait, I do have AD's art! biggrin IN SOUL-FORM!! heart heart

awww~~ 4laugh I'm cute? biggrin heart heart

--

I had to bring the two pieces to school today for my art teacher cuz she was saying I never did art anymore so I had to prove to her that i did. XD but what really was weird is that no one thought I did them. they all figured I'd printed out some picture from the net. @_@;; flattering and kinda insulting at the same time.. XD;;  

Nyome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:38 pm
whee I was waiting for you to see this before I changed back. I can't stay like this for too long...I feel entirely too adorable and it's disconcerting. sweatdrop

*huggle* The guild would be nothing without its amazing, talented members, so don't you "lovely leaders" me! xd

That does not count as art!! I told you that already! domokun

I believe it. You should have drawn something right in front of them and then waved it in their skeptical faces. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:39 pm
Akahoshi > Any outfit in particular for you?

AD > OMFG Your sig frightens me greatly! O_O

Nyome > I forbid you from not being able to be forbidden! O_o Bring on the "Blargh" and "rawr" !

We are the perfect images of comprehension. biggrin  

Satou_Sei

Nyome

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:46 pm
AD : whee whyyyyy? I love having a twin to run around with! xd and isn't looking like teh nyome feel fun?

*squishes adorableness that is AD* whee heart

(( xd lovely leaders preside over the amazing talented members! it all makes sense... ninja ))

(( :O but I think it's cute! and it's saved to my computer XD so I can stare at it and giggle everytime I feel unloved. whee heart ))

whee well they knew I did art, they just refused to believe I could do COLORED art apparently. @_@ my sketched stuff looks a bit different from my colored stuff~~ XD I do better with my tablet than paper and pencil.

Sei: O_O! you can't forbid me from being forbidden! >_ gonk

*rwars at sei as menacingly as she can* @_@;;

teh cuteness! thou has forsaken me! gonk *covers her smiling face*

biggrin aren't we though? *nibbles on a blue pineapple*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:50 pm
Sei - Isn't it hilarious? Rydia made it for me. I love zombies, so it amuses me to no end.

"perfect images of comprehension"? More like low standardized test scores! xd

Please choose the closest correct response:

"Blargh" is to "rawr" as:
A) "pwn" is to "gnaw"
B) "argh" is to "teh"
C) "ur" is to "111one!!eleven!"

Nyome - I...squish? I wasn't aware that I was capable of squishing. sweatdrop

You laugh at my soul?!?!?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:58 pm
AD:

xd your sig amuses me, but I am utterly in love with that pumpkin. I would kill for a cute thing like that. @_@

XD!! comprehension..insanity..same difference.

biggrin I choose E !

(( XD everyone's squishable! whee *squishes again*

I smile at your soul. :3 it ish a good reminder to me about all the lovely people I know ^______^ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:02 pm
Nyome > But I've already forbidden you from forbidding me from forbidding you. biggrin

Your cuteness really has forsaken you.

We R, we ARR!!! If you can have blue pineapple, can Sei have purple apples??

AD > Aww I have one of my verrrrry first Gaian avatar which she made ages ago.

Zombies = Human shaped caterpillars.... Segmented!

U R SEW MEEN 2 SEI N NYOM3!!!1!11@23!eighty!  

Satou_Sei

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:05 pm
Nyome - You can go ahead and take the pumpkin. I don't mind if you use it. whee

Well, ok...as long as you're not laughing at it...

Sei - .....WTF?!?! Zombies and caterpillars?!? You are one MESSED UP CHILD! xd !!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:17 pm
Didn't I explain this to you once??

Caterpillars = Babies = Zombies.

All three are slimey, gooey, mishapen, and segmented...
And, on occasion, they're all green and/or emit some sore of puce colored substance.....

Not cool...

I'm nawt a child!!!!1!eightyeight!1@!  

Satou_Sei

Nyome

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:18 pm
Sei: gack! I'm forbidded from forbidding to forbid! u_u

;-; my cuteness does that. that's also why it's hard to take me seriously at times. XD;;

:O You cannost have purple applemins~~ they only come in lavender, rainbow, teal, or penguin.

AD: whee PUMPKIN! xd *steals and snuggles*

ninja myne. biggrin

of course I wouldn't be laughing at it!

" whee heart heart 4laugh " my expression whenever I look at it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:25 pm
Sei - You explained the babies/caterpillars thing, but you failed to mention zombies. I'm sure of it. o.O

You're a whole year and a half younger than I am, so therefore, you are a child!!!1one!

Nyome - xd ! heart It's so sad looking, too. My soul looks like those little shrunken merpeople from The Little Mermaid.

...well, it does!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:35 pm
Sei: xd luff that reasoning~~ heart

:O!! I can't believe all this time I've never asked how old lang was... XD;;

AD: xd heart it's adorable! and those little shrunken merpeople made me cry as a kid. @_@  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games