Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:02 pm
Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of me this summer but you know life and junk. I've actually been without internet for quite awhile, since I had to find a new place to live and well apperantly the phone company hates me and makes me wait 3 weeks so they can install proper phone jacks in my appartment. (jerks) And then I have my crazy hours of work, so all in all I've been busy enough for three people. And it seems like things may start to slow dow soon since I"m going back to school to take another course, which means I'm only going to be working one job. Either way I need a rest.

So I'm pretty sure I missed hundreds of thing and I don't really plan on playing catch up because I alway get lost and confussed.

So hows everyone doing? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:15 pm
Wow Hoshi, I admire how much you work. D: And surviving 3 weeks without internet. O.o I get hungry for piracy and crawl back after a few hours. xd

Anyone ever hear of a program that helps you color and put together manga? I remember seeing an add once, but I can't seem to find it again. ):  

Chibi Koji

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:44 am
Off to California for a week! Wooo~

Somehow, I find myself unenthused. o_o

Wait until I'm on the plane. My nails will be dug into the arm as I mutter "OMG OMG OMG" while staring out the window. xd

Double D - Thankies! heart It'll have to wait a while, though. *lazy* I've only got about six anyway.

Koji - ...Strangely, I have no response but for a sudden urge to throw something at you...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:57 pm
Of all the USELESS, ******** UNECESSARY nonsense...

Would the Gaia admins PLEASE stop creating new, pointless features and instead focus on what they promised the community YEARS ago?!

Ashram - I dled the Melancholy of whatever, but haven't watched it yet. I heard it was good, though.

Koji - Ergo Proxy is on www.isohunt.com.

Akahoshi - heart heart !!! What's up, hottie? Don't work too hard, ok? We miss you! heart

QA - Aww, Cali is warm. whee Have fun!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:22 pm
OMFG, I got 3 gold for surfing. (That better have an off switch)

Koji - I'm fine without the internet, but if I lost my computers I'd go insane.

AD - Hey you. heart I try not to work hard but when ever I stop I end up poor and that means I can't eat. I'll be slowing down soon enough. So I'll be around a lot more to once again boost up this guilds sexy meter. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:34 pm
Saisei_Hoshi
OMFG, I got 3 gold for surfing. (That better have an off switch)

Thank god, it does. It's under account preferences.

Being poor isn't good, either. xp It'd be good to have your around, though. This guild could use a bit more sexification. heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:31 pm
I found it shortly after I posted.

Being poor sucks which is why I work my a** off during the summer so I have a nice big amount of money put away for when I need it. I'm good for 3 months right now but that's still not enough in the long run.

I always feel bad when I don't come here, I get a bad case of the guilties and when it's bad enough I come running back here. I miss everyone when I'm away.

I can't wait till my class starts, I get a nice new laptop for the year. I don't really need it but I do want it since you can never have enough computers around you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:32 pm
That button that tells you how to get gold makes me want to hurl myself off a large pixelated cliff.

; ;

Poor Gaia. You can almost here the screams of pain as the admins add more and more pointless features.

Xalome

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:32 pm
i like the way the gold coin bounces. it's, um....cool.

i'm with hoshi, i work like hell right now x_x SUCK. 8-12hours or so a day for 3 weeks.....trying to juggle 3 classes a day on top of it. but now all the retards have their books for school so i can slow down a bit. : D

koji: the first thing that comes to mind is Deleter comic works? D :;; i don't think it has color, but that's the only thingicould think of ._____.a
just kidding, deleter is apparently the other name for opencanvas. *shot*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:25 pm
EDIT: I GOT 32 GOLD FXCKYES.

QA~ *Defence curl.* Have a shot, everyone else abused me today. gonk xd
But, why? Don't like skirts? xDD *Bang.*

WHEN IN CALIFORNIA GO AS WE DO. (Yeah, "go".)
I expect a full report when you return. D:<

AD~ So far, you win for Best Reaction to Admin Feature Decoy. xd

That's all they really are. They're just throwing bait so people will get off their asses.

Hoshi~ I think I need to try this "no-internet". I'm afraid of turning into any more of a junkie then I already am. D:

*Has MySpace/Gaia/AIM/LimeWire/Torrents going. All the time.*

Acksul~ Hey. I actually do like how the coin bounces. xd ;;; .__.;
Piii~ I'll look into that, then. :0 and yeah, I m not looking for color. I want to do monochrome shadey manga things. *o*  

Chibi Koji

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:29 am
yuh, i was actually amused too, really. for about 10 minutes though xD;;;
opencanvas has tones in it, too~ probably nothing too good to do actual manga with though xD; and sorry~ you said coloring up thar and i got confused xD; heart but i know theres a program out there like that- maybe ask in the art forum? : D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:59 am
Akahoshi - What kind of laptop? *geek*

Laitue - That bouncing coin makes me think there's a Gaia singalong in progress and the coin follows along on top of the words. "Oh, we makes the gold and takes the gold and waste it on our avvies..."

axel - Where do you work?

Koji - Tch. Well, it isn't having the desired effect. I'm still pissed.

EDIT: Went out and bought XSIII on my lunch break. I hope it doesn't disappoint. (Note: Apparently all you need to work in a GameStop/EB Games is a degree in Stupid Teenage Boy.)  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:10 pm
What's this? A new Gaian feature that we can actually turn off if we don't like it? Charming ...

AD>> The Melancholy of Haruhi is a delightful series, but I should give you fair warning about the first episode. It is very, and I mean VERY ... different. Fear not though, the rest of the series is completely unlike the first episode, but it all is connected in a way.

A friend of mine refers to it as the Evangelion of this new generation. At least from a psychological perspective, its not angst-monkey invested but fun!

Hoshi>> Good to see you back! Sorry to hear your internet problem and glad it finally got resolved. How was your summer?

So! We had our first foreign teacher's meeting today and ... we've got some interesting characters for new teachers. One specifically ... he is very pushy and demanding, I'd say slightly worse than the bringer of the terrible KEVLONES of last semester.

Anyway, I'm teaching nothing but Oral English this term, which makes the job easy as pie ... but I was looking forward to more Reading classes. Oh well. I have Mondays off, so its all good.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:28 pm
AD: ; ; Real sing-a-long bouncy balls just screamed out in horror. Sheer terror.

For some reaosn that phrase is stuck in my head now though.. *hums it*

Xalome

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:09 am
I hate that coin thing too. AND daily chance. I force myself to click on it just to get rid of that annoying flashing. I hate getting bugs and trash though. ._.

---------------------------------------------------

Shiro: I'm going to try and get a job at an ice cream store. XD Then I can play among the ingredients! Better than dangerous chemicals anywhoo. biggrin

Ashum: I think it's rather amusing that foreigners don't understand that accents are the same words, just a slightly different sound to them. XD I have fun torturing my mom with that~ I'm such a darling daughter~

Koji: I think you have to use the big open razors. XD The monk wrench ones if you will~ I'm sure a Venus might work, you just might hack into your hair 3 times in one hit. XD Because of the 3 blades.. >.o
Yeah.. I really wish I could take Japanese 4.. but I'm opting for math instead, it's blasphemy!!!!!
That program might be called Comicworks.. but I think it's black and white only? O_O;

Hoshi: That really sucks. Dx Reminds me of dealing with the magazine company. I receive my issue all torn and ripped up, you can't even read it, so I call for another one, and they're going to send it. But.. after 2 weeks.. nothing. So I call again. They say call again if it doesn't come in another week. So I call again. They're going to send another one. If it doesn't come in 2 weeks, they'll extend my subscription for a month... BUT I WANT THAT ISSUE!!!! scream

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games