Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:57 am
Gino needs to pull up his pants when he's hugging his half-naked daddy. o__ o

Acksul~ I think it's cute. :'D You gotta give it that, atleast. I mean, it's a coin that flips on its own. Like those little mechanical doggies. 8o 8 heart
I REFUSE. I don't like posting in topic-specific forums/threads. It just never works out for me. gonk

AD~ I put no blush on the little coin, but can gaia's "storyline" get any lamer? OMAGAH WE R NAWT ALOOOOON. And the art was HIDEOUS.
*Poutcomplain.*

At our EBGames, all you need is a bachelors in CheapFeelsOnKoji and BrokenPromisesToTheEasilyDistracted. ; ;

Darkish~ I totally have the Venus jingle stuck in my head now. I won't even pretend I didn't sing it outloud. gonk
MATH>JAP!? ; ; How much more math can you take? Geeeez. xD
YEAHYEAH. I was looking for B/W. I'm too lazy and uncoordinated to do any real coloring. ;P I'll check it out. :0  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:38 pm
I don't know why I keep doing the whole "LOL this time I wont stay away for months!!" thing whenever I come back to post here. (months later...)

So yeah. Just checking in with you all. Saying "SUP LOL" and such.

(... just in case anyone had a retard moment, it's Lang in Mang form. AKA Sexbag, Sir Hotsalot, Anyothernameincludingthewordshotorsexy...)  

Sir Mangley

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:46 pm
Laaaaaaaaaaang heart heart

koji: LAWLS. *goes back to the storyline to check*

did anyone else think that gambino's manly chest hair was an extention of gino's hair? i'm just unobservant, i think. xD;

aydee: i work at the bookstore at my university. :'(  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:49 pm
Ugh. Played 9 hours of Xenosaga III today. *eyetwitch* I'm not sure if I should be proud or ashamed.

Ashram - I think I saw the first ep and thought, quite literally, "WTF?" The rest didn't seem too appealing after that.

I like angst-monkeys...

Laitue - xd ! They aren't the only ones screaming in terror.

Koji - Tch. The art and "storyline" is no longer worth mentioning. Not that it ever really was.

As I've said before, you must live in a world of constant excitement and peculiarity.

Mang - ...Sexbag. You friggin' WISH. (Ho.)

axel - Ahhh. That makes sense, then. I don't envy you.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:26 am
Koji - I don't think you'd last a day without internet, your to far gone. whee xp

AD - The laptop is some kind of Dell, I'm not really sure what the specs are that's about all I know.

How's XSIII? I actually forgot that it was released.

Ashram - My summer was busy, I was either working about 18 - 20 hour days or sleeping.

Darkish - Gah, magazine companies suck I got screwed by one before too.

Mang - Silly Mang, you're no sexbag. It's good to see you though. heart

And in Hoshi News:

Saturday night was my last night of working in the greocery store. (I'm going to miss napping on those conveyor belt things. So now I'm just a snooty bookstore girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:26 am
AD: Is XSIII worth buying at all? *still hasn't finished two*

I'm still mad at II for changing the character designs and voices. They make me bleed.

Xalome

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:33 pm
Axel - OMG KH2 ZOMGLOL?! biggrin

AD - TCH! I rese-... wait, wait, wrong avatar. No protests. (Skank.)

Hoshisho - Well nice to see you, too. (You're right. Mang's not the sexbag. LANG is the sexbag. cool )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:59 pm
Lang - Yes you are one fine sexbag. whee heart

In other news I spent the day playing guitar hero, and because of that my right hands fingers hurt like hell. Why is that, because for some reason I'm to stupid to stop playing when they first start hurting. So at least I got guitar hero out of my system for awhile.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:45 am
Steve Irwin's dead. gonk I'm not sure why this upsets me so much. (CNN link)

Akahoshi - xd ! Every school computer is "some kind of Dell."

Guitar Hero wasn't as addictive for me as DDR was. I just got bored after a while. xp It certainly does make your fingers hurt, though.

Regarding Xenosaga III:

Xenosaga III has actually been a pleasant surprise so far. I hadn't meant to buy it, but the gravitational quality of EB Games has always been a problem for me.

I shall summarize the rest in bullet-point. Tchah!

• The first four hours WILL make you question your $40 decision. Shion faints every half-hour, ALL dialogue is spoken (although it is also skippable), and the new outfits are rather silly. Shion looks very much like a hooker of the Pretty Woman persuasion.
  • After that, however, things get better. Once the actual storyline resumes, things move along fairly well. The storyline for Ep III was written by different people than EPs I and II, and you can tell. It's not necessarily a bad thing, though, once you get used to it.
  • The voiceacting is crappy for quite a few characters. But that's never really been Xenosaga's strong point, anyway.
  • Kajiura's music is absolutely haunting and beautiful.
  • The battle system, while a little too easy for my taste, is more fun than it was in Ep II.
  • If you've played Xenogears, the main story will seem alarmingly familiar. It's the same premise, after all.

And that's all I can really say without giving away the plot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:18 am
Steve Irwin's dead, I never really like him, he just pissed me off, but now who will I wish for to be eatten by a croc.

AD - That's so true, Dells are like the only computer that fits into a schools budget.

Guitar Hero is like my drug that I need every couple of months to keep me sane. Plus that fact that I need to be the guitar hero makes me play and play. I was never really all that good at DDR because my feet and brain don't work as fast as my hands and brain do. Besides I love the little guitar, it makes me feel so big.

I'm not sure about Xenosaga III, I think I'll wait till it's a bit cheaper. The second one did really do it for me so I don't was to waste my money on something I play ones and then let it sit on a shelf laughing at me.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

T H I N N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:04 pm
LANGULOUS PRIME IS BACK!!!

(random Jubilations)

AD>> Angst-monkeys are ok in small doses. Angst-burgers on the other hand ... same ole same ole Oh woe is me everything I do is a failure, le wah le wah taste! Mmm Mmm!

eek Xenosaga III! I'll have to wait until I get home to play it. gonk Storyline like Xenogears you say? surprised Well you won't hear me complaining!

From the videos it looks like the battle system is akin to Xenogear's ... is this true?

Hoshi>> Yikes! That's a lot of working. @_@

I've no doubt that Lang may very well be a sexbag ... course that has a lot to do with what a sexbag actually is. >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:08 pm
Akahoshi - I agree with you on Ep II. But III is better. A tad too heavy on the whole "religion" thing for me (did we NEED a CGI Jesus?), but you get over it.

Ashram - They actually made some of the bosses look like gears from Xenogears; I almost dropped my controller. Of course, they had to include the Giant Colorful Balls (TM) from Xenogears, too.

Um, no. Different battle system.

Speaking of which: Xenosaga III does NOT suffer from Ridiculously Easy End Boss Syndrome!!! GWAGH!!! stressed  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:29 pm
Acksul~ I forgot Gambino had that spot of chest hair. xD Reminds me of Zangeif from street fighter. @.@

AD~ In my world, crotches catch fire and everyone is prone to douchebaggery. You can assume from there. gonk

Man, all this Xenosaga III talk makes me wish I'd actually played through the first two. xD;;; *Fired.* I've lagged behind. I'm still paddling around KH2. emo

Hoshi~ Guitar Hero was aiight. Guitar Freaks in the arcade is great, though. I'm waiting for GH2 to start playing again. x0

One of my friends actually called me and told me Steve Irwin had died. It really was crushing. I don't really know why either. x_x I was always afraid of stingrays. ; ;

And school starts again tomorrow. Oh, what fun it will be. Forced interractions with a bunch of bitxkjds. rofl

EDIT: Anyone remember a website someone posted in here a real long time ago? It was a place with a bunch of videogame MP3s... something Hotel. I can't seem to find it. @e@  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:40 pm
Riiiight. Didn't leave the house for three days, but I did beat Xenosaga III. 29 hours is still much too short for an RPG, though. stare

Koji - There is no reason a crotch should catch fire unless there is a Dell laptop directly above it!

I've said it before and I'll probably say it a few more times before I die: KH2's first 20 hours sucked; second 20 were better. Xenosaga I was a lot of fun. Xenosaga II should not have happened.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Xalome

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:16 pm
Am I the only one who finds it, I dunno, ironic that it was a sting-ray that got Steve Irwin and not a croc?

Mebbe it's just me.

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games