Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Rakar

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:46 am
With a nod, and no small amount of effort to conceal the amount of pain she was in this moment, Ra'kar would begin walking towards where Victor waited. She stopped only to take the scabbard from Teira's belt and sheath the sword, bringing it along. Crimson seeped from the burns that marred her pale flesh and silently cursed the shadowling to the ends of the earth.

But as much as they hurt, there was some grim satisfaction in knowing Tellus had struck Teira far worse a blow, and that she would be recovering in agony of both the soul and body far longer than she.

"Shall we?"

She said as much to Victor as to Tellus.

Despite the ruckus of battle all around them, and whatever angry or insulting shouts were directed their way, she ignored all. She'd gotten what she came for, they were of no more concern to her.

:: Find a safe place and await my return, I will come for you shortly.::

That was of course directed solely at the Salamander as Ra'kar stepped through the tear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:25 am
With a quick slice and tear with her tail, Teira has severed her own hand right in front of Rain, causing a shocked reaction, despite all the beatings he was recieving from behind, being pummeled by four sets of fists simultaneously.

"TEIRA! WHAT ARE... DON'T!" Rain shouted as it happened, alarmed at the action she took. His body was beginning to fail him, as the damage he took was piling up, rapidly.

"Get... off... ME!" He would shout, wincing from the endless blows. "ENGAGE SECURITY MEASURE BETA!"

Quote:
Security Measure: Beta

This mode gives Rain's body added support. His metal endoskeleton takes over the functions of his bone one, increasing the strength of his arms and legs beyond that of normal men are capable of, even those practiced in feats of strength. His reaction time is also heightened.

Coiling all his muscles, the ground beneath him would buckle and cave in as if gravity itself had been multiplied upon it. All at once, he pushed off and threw his arms out to his sides, throwing all four shades upon him off their balance. It would be as if in slow motion, each one inching through the surrounding space.

Clenching his fists tightly, Rain would suddenly have a burst of speed, breaking the slow-mo to wail one of the Rooks right across the jaw with a gigantic hook as he turned around completely. Things would instantly return to slow-mo, the rook being knocked off his feet. With Rain's left hand now, and another burst of speed, he would stand and deliver a fast-motion uppercut, sending that Rook airborn.

Return to slow-mo, as Rain crossed his arms over his chest, as the two Pawns regained their balance. In another burst of speed, Rain would use his flat palms this time, and chopping to his sides as quickly as possible; the speed of his hands would be so fast, the fingertips would be like blades, and slash open the Pawns' throats before they could even ready a defense. Return to slow-mo for a moment, then another burst of speed. He would suddenly clap his hands together, boxing both Pawn's ears on each side, and the strength and momentum would carry both their skulls together, cracking them together with such brutal force, both their skulls would practically explode in shadow and brain matter.

As things returned to slow-mo once more, Rain would pant several times, looking over his shoulder back into the barrier, just in time to see...

Time would seemingly return to normal for Rain as he rushed once more against the barrier, Tellus delivering a knock-out blow to Teira. Simultaneously, all four shades would hit the ground, though the Rooks would be standing back up almost immediately.

"You b***h!!!" Rain would shout out as the two made their preparations to carry Teira from this battlefield.

Though, Rain's gaze was focused purely upon Tellus. Anger seethed in him, filling his eyes, his veins, his grimace, as he refused to take his eyes off of the young woman.

Even when the two Rooks rushed him again, one of them pinning Rain to the force field so he couldn't repeat his trick, the older man's face smooshed against the barrier, the other returning to his beatings, he never took his gaze off of that cloaked woman.  

Rain Yupa

Enduring Member

Dragosani Kain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:12 am
Kain's tumble turned from involuntary to an evasive maneuver to get back to his feet, only, when he looked up a pawn was soaring right for his FACE. The help was appreciated, it now seemed more like a double whammy of pain was coming.

Falling flat to his face he avoided being barreled over by the jump kicked pawn. He was quick to recover and took up his axe, twisting and folding himself to bore into the shade's left chest cavity with his toothed weapon.

Turning and seeing the new comer being advanced on spurred the Devil to leap like a striking puma. Axe moving to brace against his left shoulder he'd crash into the other shade that Kon hadn't whacked yet.

Kain's roll off of the shade's body would be immediately interrupted by a charging Rook, one of the two after Rain, the other pinning the man against the force field already.

His body was tossed around like a ragdoll, spinning in the air and crashing into the barrier and left in a heap to Rain's left.

....this is a pain in the a**...

Getting up on his right side, feeling the bruises forming on his ribs, he noticed that he'd dropped his weapon in the flight. At the same time a shade pawn was collapsing from a severe case of axe-in-the-throat-...igitis.

"Good to see ya again, Rain."

Kain was too busy flying around to know of Teira's predicament...maybe battle small talk and joking was inappropriate right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:23 pm
ragingtofu
Not having seriously taken up one of his blades in a while, Rage found the grip refreshing and welcome in his blood-drenched hand, even as it chewed through the back of the beast. That was, at least, until something snaked it's way around his leg. This was becoming an annoying, if not common theme, lately; first Teira, and now the Salamander.

"I really need to get one of those," he muttered as he re-gripped his blade, yanking it out before being swung through the air with an almost bored look on his face. It was an odd expression for someone about to be slammed into a tree. But then again, they say drunk people always survive crashes because they're relaxed, right?

... right?

THOCK--

The tree splintered, and so did his vision for a moment as stars exploded across the trees. He had to act fast, and even though he couldn't see, he could still feel the world around him. He was familiar with his equipment, and he knew what it was that had wrapped around his ankle. His left hand still held the first of his two katana, while his right hand reached for the one on his back. His arms wouldn't be able to pry Sali's tail off, but if he had learned one thing just a moment ago, his metal fangs were more than enough to tear her flesh, swinging both blades in an arc downwards a few inches in front of his foot.

SHA-SHINK

The games were over.

He'd take the tail clean off if he had to.

The orange eyes pinpointed and everything froze. She was mad, this was true, she generally as a rule wasn't psychotic. But-

That. Was. Her. Tail.

Hit her, punch her, slice her apart bit by flaming bit, but you do NOT ******** with the tail.

The part that remained slipped off Rage's foot like a limp noodle. But she'd frozen, pain registering like a background ping on the radar. The ones who'd beaten her were leaving, magic surrounded them.

They meant something, they hadn't messed with the tail, they were safe.

Endgame.

Her arm came around like a sythe, backhanding the small man up into the air with a large thunk, yanking his blades out of the ground where they'd done the dreaded deed.

If that worked to at least unbalance him, the lower torso would catch up a little later with the top in a sweeping kick. She was aiming the make a home goal out of the squishy parts of his stomach.

Again Rage would find himself being implanted into a local tree trunk, this time with the force of a tightly muscled leg, instead of the whip crack of a tail.  

Sunstrike

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:24 pm
Everything happened far too fast. As Rage made his attempt to free himself from the tail of the Salamander, his senses finally returning to him and his vision beginning to focus again, the last thing he was able to catch was Teira's scream, followed by her disappearance into the tear along with a woman who looked to be similar if not quite different.

He was sure she was an enemy, considering how she was the one fighting Teira a moment ago. Yet another foe... at this point he wasn't terribly surprised, but it didn't lessen his anger and frustration.

"... kch."

User ImageAnd in those moments, some sort of realization hit him. Something inside of him broke. He had made a pact, and a promise. And now it had all gone to hell. He had said he would keep this from happening, keep her from being taken away, from being used in anyone's plans... and he had failed. He had failed miserably. In the moments that Sali froze, Rage did as well, falling to the ground and doing... nothing. He had no other reason to be here, no other reason to fight. No other reason to survive. For all he knew, the world was doomed now, and even those he would lay his life down for were now moments away from destruction... to a force like this, they were nothing. His friends, his family, the ring on his finger, were all worthless now.

He had nothing left.

With a sort of strange chuckle, he got to his feet, seeming to know what was in store for what he had just done. His arms shook as he reached out, his legs wobbling slightly as he grasped both of his blades and slid them back into place before grabbing the section of tail that he had just recently and unceremoniously removed.

His eyes were dull. Lifeless. But staring at the Salamander. The one thing that had kept him from his goal. And as the blade hit him, he went flying up into the air like a ragdoll, his limbs hanging limply before he came back down just in time for a forceful kick to his stomach, something of a weak point for him considering how many hits he had taken there in the past.

User Image

It was like someone had forcefully sucked all the air out of his chest, his stomach rocked and forcing blood out of his mouth. For the first time in ages, he felt like something had actually, truly hurt him. His promise broken, he had simply...

... given up.

The pain began to wash back. All the times he had failed causing his many scars to burn brightly in his mind, reminding him of the pain both physically and mentally. It was over.

It was all over.

His vision began to fade, his sight becoming darker and darker, only the smallest glint of gold giving him light.

It really was the end this time. It was game...

... ow. Even with his eyes closed, it felt like something was shining into his eye, piercing the skin just to bother him. Someone in this damn forest was wearing a watch.

His eyes opened slightly. It was his ring. The promise ring that Elvidnir had given him. The dull gold glistened in an impossible light this far into the forest; yet as the dead leaves and ruined trees cleared from the initial clash in the sky, light began to leak in like water.

... it was a reminder.

User Image"I made... a promise...."

He let out a heavy breath, sucking precious air back into his lungs. "And she... made one. I can't let her down... not now... not ever...."

It might have been the same old song and dance. He took the hits. He got beat up. But he always found a way to get it done. Atoning for his past sins was finished, and now it was time to do something for the future - for his future, for that of his family. It couldn't end like this. And he wouldn't let it end like this.

He wasn't just broken. He was shattered. His anger flowed through his veins, but he was starting to see how he could harness it. Maybe they really weren't so far off when they started calling him Rage all those years ago.

"You made me break a promise."

His stomach muscles tightened as his feet braced against the tree. His right arm came up, grasping the blade against his back. While the scabbard was now cracked, it still held enough that the blade could be drawn smoothly out - while the tail was easy, Rage was unsure of if he could do the same to that leg. Instead, he brought the tip of the blade down, aiming to impale the appendage that held him against the tree.

"And now I'm going to break YOU."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:37 pm
She watched, stoic, as he reached for his weapon, not moving, letting the strange man say his piece. Then she shook her head with a snort, yanking her foot back abruptly, pulling him jarringly away from the Rage shaped imprint in the trunk. Begrudgingly she spoke, and there was a nasty wheeze to her lungs. Had he really done that much damage by taking that inch off?

"She's not dead...herrro. Do not kill yourself avenging living. Stupid wet sacks of meat."

It wasn't the fact that her anger was cooling down, she was properly ticked. But magic was seeping out of her like a sieve with the absence of Ra'kar to top her up. Sun just didn't have the capacity to keep her going without his original eyes. Smoke leaked like blood into the air, crackling.

Her tail was fading to ash, and very definite cracks were appearing where Rage had wounded her earlier. She continued to glare at the seething man, waiting to see if he'd continue down the road he'd threatened now that she let him go, or if he'd begin to actually take a look at the trouble all around him. A few good kicks and he wouldn't have to worry about breaking her.

She'd fall apart.  

Sunstrike

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:08 pm
User Image

"Rrr.... rrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAGH!!"

--K-SHUNK--

There was a blade sticking out of the ground between the Salamander and the man in front of her. At this point it seemed it would have been easy for him to find another place to have the katana stick out of that would be far more lethal and effective, but, perhaps to the Salamander's benefit and planning, it gave Rage a moment to think.

"Hero... pah."

Right now, the word left a bad taste in his mouth, and the way he said it, it was as if he was spitting the word out.

Still, his threat was not entirely empty. Warmth radiated off his body as his left fist was drawn back, the air around nearby distorted by the pure waves of heat that radiated outward and upward. "I'm not concerned about Teira dying. I'm concerned about what they're going to do to her. Extract this... Sierra person somehow. Teira simply won't exist anymore.

"You're giving her a fate far worse than death."

His hand was shaking, his face screwed up in anger. "You have your orders, this much I can guess. But you must know the truth. I came here for answers... it's all I ever wanted, and it's the least you can give me, if I have truly bested you in battle."

Looking at what had become of Sali, he almost felt bad about what he had done.

The old wounds continued to burn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:06 am
EVERYTHING

YOU KNOW...

Not even giving a further glance back, Victor simply kept his head lowered, smiling as he stepped towards the Dimension Door opened.

"These are just the sort of people I thought they were."

Much in the same way Alpha had demonstrated getting around-- Victor could use the blade to connect two points together; the first being where the sword was-- and the second being the site on Eden where the sword had been first retrieved.

Having accomplished what he had sent out to do all along, there was nothing left to gain by staying and risk attracting even further attention.

Foolish of you brother...you had hoped to used the girl to lure me out, and take Ra'Kar by force...yet it is I who led you to believe I could be baited to begin with...and you come out all the worse for it.

"Aren't they?"

He spoke to no one in particular, even as he vanished from view-- two Shade Rooks (having been unaccounted for thus far) guarding the gateway.

EVERYTHING

YOU THOUGHT...

Victor Fah

Sunstrike

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:38 am
A hand detached itself and laid to rest on the pommel of the katana, and then Sali shook herself, becoming ash on the wind, and leaving Sunstrike standing there with an odd kind of smile.

"You...thought Victor was going to try and change her?"

Sunstrike shook his head, he wanted to laugh, but made sure not to mock the very angry man in front of him. There wasn't any time to be lost.

"Vahn's not told you anything, has he. Probably for the best, he didn't want anyone being personally 'attached.' You want answers, best me or not, there is only a small amount, a few clues, that I could give you."

He was dressed completely in plain white, top to bottom, which made the starkness of his red hair stand out even more then normal, like a stain on perfection. Strange, considering he usually didn't have enough control to be clothed afterwards. And, despite the loss of a limb from earlier, both arms seemed firmly attached.

He pulled up the katana, studied it, and then placed the blade over both arms in a very formal way of handing back a weapon, even bowing slightly. It was also a very dangerous way, considering how mad the other man was. His blood red eyes glinted alien-like in the sunlight, it was hard to see the words that were inscribed in them, they seemed adverse to the light.

"I'll tell you for sure, she won't know it, she'll hate us, me, for a while, but she's probably safer with Ra'kar then she ever was with the rest of us. At least....to remain true to herself. It was her own people that wanted Sierra back, not Victor, that would be like wanting to shoot yourself in the foot for him. Now, I probably have places I need to be, while those guys, are distracted."

He gave a pensive look to the others and, blade supposedly handed over, started to walk off. Digging around in a pocket, he pulled out a silver flask, a gift from earlier, and took a swig of the contents, then another for good measure.

"Victor has his gift, and Ra'kar's lost out on her own for a short time. I may not be able to run far, but hell if I've not been given a head start."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:27 am
As the ash was taken away by the wind, a strange sort of look came over the warrior's face. After all the fighting and all the bloodshed, this was who he had been battling all along, and his eyes spoke for him.

I... I didn't... it was you....

--BSSH--

Dropping to on knee, he slammed his fist into the ground, creating a small divot and burning up the dead leaves in it's wake before standing once again and placing his right hand to his forehead, both in a move to cover his face and push the hair out of his eyes. He let out a few snorting laughs before letting both arms rest at his sides.

Sunstrike
"Vahn's not told you anything, has he. Probably for the best, he didn't want anyone being personally 'attached.' You want answers, best me or not, there is only a small amount, a few clues, that I could give you."

He still looked angry. But it was something different from before, something more... focused. A tiny smirk crossed his face as he grasped the hilt of the blade, seeming to bow back ever so slightly before inspecting it himself and sliding it back into it's proper home. With the scabbard cracked, fiery energy seemed to seep through the cracks, although it clearly wasn't enough to bother Rage, who adjusted the strap on his shoulder slightly before listening to the rest of what Sun had to say, momentarily trying to get a better look at his eyes, but giving up shortly thereafter when he couldn't make out what what was so odd about them.

Sunstrike
"I'll tell you for sure, she won't know it, she'll hate us, me, for a while, but she's probably safer with Ra'kar then she ever was with the rest of us. At least....to remain true to herself. It was her own people that wanted Sierra back, not Victor, that would be like wanting to shoot yourself in the foot for him. Now, I probably have places I need to be, while those guys, are distracted."

He let out a heavy breath, hunched over slightly. It seemed like his injuries were finally starting to get to him, and every now and then he still coughed up a bout of blood. "The only plans I've been following have been my own. I know a little something about becoming something I don't want to be, and Teira's scared to death about being used to bring back Sierra. I really don't care who gets in my way to put a stop to it."

As the man began to walk off, Rage took a step forward.

"I'm done playing games. If there's anything I can do to help Teira...."

He paused in mid-sentence, dropping his head slightly and shaking it from side to side.

Sunstrike
"Victor has his gift, and Ra'kar's lost out on her own for a short time. I may not be able to run far, but hell if I've not been given a head start."

"... just... take care of yourself."  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Sunstrike

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:29 pm
Sun paused then, it was that last line that seemed to hit home, even as the alcohol settled in. Maybe Rage would have been able to see his lower jaw tense in thought, before he turned around and advanced on the green haired man with a heated determination.

Before Rage would know it, Sun would have one arm wrapped 'round a torso and the other holding on tightly to the green haired mans other arm. Before too much protest, he would start to walk off, Rage in tow.

"You can help me pack, I need to get my stuff somewhere, I was putting off moving in general, but she said somewhere safe, well, safe is Levi, but I'm not letting her get my hoard, I worked hard for that."

It was an offer of help, but deeper then that, it was a better offer of some answers, and Sun confirmed as much as they disappeared into the foliage.

"I'll tell you more about what we were supposed to do up to this point. Cause there seem to be a few plot holes. Laz went in this direction, and the boys are playing with Alpha...that won't end pretty."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:40 pm
((Update on current villian standings, for my reference more than anything.))

ALL ENEMIES HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED

... except for that orc. Seriously, Kon, wtf?

Pawn 1 - Dispatched by Rain
Pawn 2 - Dispatched by Rain
Pawn 3 - Dispatched by Kain
Pawn 4 - Engaged with Kain, Confuzzled by Lucind, Brain Asploded by Lucind.
Pawn 5 - Engaged with Kon, Dispatched by Kain
Pawn 6 - Dispatched by Kael
Pawn 7 - Engaged with Kael, Dispatched by Kael
Pawn 8 - Engaged with Rain, Confuzzled by Lucind, Dispatched by Rook 1
Pawn 9 - Engaged with Rain, Confuzzled by Lucind, Dispatched by Rook 1
Pawn 10 - Engaged with Rain, Confuzzled by Lucind, Dispatched by Rook 1
Rook 1 - Engaged with Rain, Slowed by Lucind, Wounded by Kael + Rage's Alt, Dispatched by Kael
Rook 2 - Engaged with Rain + Kain, Dispatched by Rain
Rook 3 - Engaged with Kain + Kon, no longer guarding the Rift, Slowed by Lucind, Sonic Blasted by Lucind, Dispatched by Kael
Rook 4 - Engaged with Kael, Dispatched by Kael and Kain
Rook 5 - No longer guarding the Rift, Slowed by Lucind, Dispatched by Kael
Kon's Orc Amigo - I don't even know anymore
Victor - Teleported to Eden
Ra'Kar - Teleported to Eden
Tellus - Teleported to Eden
Malice - Elsewhere in woods
Salamander - Turned back to Sunstrike, Exiting Stage Left (To be a protagonist once again with Rage)

Updated June 27th, 5:54 PST  

Rain Yupa

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:19 pm
"Tch... kind of... busy... at the moment..." Rain muttered to the Devil, the second Rook he had been engaged with moving to snag Kain in an attack of opportunity, and both were currently being grappled.

Elsewhere, the armored one, whom Rain has yet to identify, was being flanked by a Rook and a Pawn, and Ichigo (read: Kon) had just been freed up thanks to Kain; at least, until the Rook he kicked caught him to return the favor.

Meanwhile, three unoccupied Pawns, all with shadow polearms, were moving for a pair of Coup de Graces on Team Ain.

Rain would kick both his legs out, gravity causing him to almost slip from the Rook's grasp. As the hulking mass moved to secure his grip, leaning back to pull the fighter back up, Rain would suddenly brace his legs against the Force Field, and push back, hard. Catching the Rook off guard, the giant would tumble back and fall, losing his grip in Rain as the older fighter was thrown backwards.

Landing in a crouch, he took a brief survey of his surroundings. Unfortunately, his surroundings consisted of those three, suprised yet eager pawns, all raising their weapons to deliver a trio of finishing blows.

Rain sprung back forward as they landed, causing two torn locations in his shirt and one superficial scratch on his side, as he would use the Rook he had taken down as a springboard; as it had already began to sat up, Rain placed both of his hands on top of its head, and pushed off, leapfrogging it back towards the Force Field once more.

Twisting his body in mid-air, Rain would curl up and plant both feet against the Wall of Force, and instantly pushed off, bringing a rising knee into the jaw of the Rook that still had Kain pinned, releasing him as the second giant in the same round took a tumble back.

As the momentum had kept Rain airborn for another moment, it was enough time for the elder fighter to raise his right palm upwards, electricity quickly gathering within it. All at once, he would press it down into the crown of the Rook, discharging it instantly.

Spinning 180° via a handstand on the top of the Rook's head, Rain would flip off of it, landing a few feet back; just far enough for the giant to fall to his knees while facing away, then fall backwards, narrowly missing Rain; the entirety of its brain functions would be shorted out, leaving it braindead for a few moments, until the rest of its body functions would cease as well.

A quick scan of the battlefield would give Rain's analysis: "Six down, Nine to go."

He would quickly turn his head to bark orders towards the devil. "DRAGOSANI KAIN! If you truly wish to help, help them!" he suggested, nodding his head toward Kon and Kael. The three pawns rushed him at that moment, all attempting to spear him from different angles. Rain would catch two of the polearms between his arms and sides, the third beneath his raised right kneecap.

"Do it now!"

Though, the first Rook Rain had knocked down was reaching over to grab Rain's left leg from behind...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:31 pm
"s**t..."

The Devil pumped his legs and leaped from the ground to a dead run. The rook geared toward Kael was about to feel a bit more weight on its back as Kain crashed against its shoulder. He braced his arm against the rooks throat, which did very little but in the spur of the moment it was a good idea, and with his left arm covered the beasts eyes.

"KILL THE DAMNED THING, MAN"
, maybe yelling at Kael would prompt some action else this wouldn't turn out well for the Devil.

The pawns surrounding the rook went into defender mode and would turn on the Devil as he reared from side to side with the Shade Rook. Kain was getting quite the workout hanging on while his new friend was reaching for him and trying to throw him off.

Somebody do something because this certainly wasn't the best of ideas.

Dragosani Kain

Lucind Varhetel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:39 am
It started with a few leaves rustling and flying up from the ground and smaller branches bowing and giving in.

Then a fresh breeze wound its way through the trees. Here and there you thought it even carried a few sprinkles of water. After a four, five seconds it stopped aprubtly.

A few minutes, nothing happened.

But right in the moment when Rain urged Kain to help the other men and the latter threw himself against the bulky rook, a disembodied voice echoed out through the area:

For those fighting the pawns and rooks it was nothing more than the whisper the wind, barely noticable. A wind that wasn't actually there anymore, though.

But the dark shades, one after another, would show signs of confusion and distraction, trying to find the source of the voice they could hear quite clearly. It was filling their head in an annoying way that made it hard for them to stay focussed and concentrate on the others fighting them.

A moment later, though, the pawns' disorientation turned into extreme discomfort and...pain. Whereas the rooks' started to rampage, occasionally shaking their head and eager to try and find the person who was doing this to them.

Finally, about eighty feet away, Lucind stepped out from behind a tree, singing, a closed book tucked under her arm - and now Kael, Kon and the rest would be able to hear a faint melody, too, but where their ears only received something like a low volumn version stripped of its effects, the song drilled itself into the shade's minds, attempting to touch their souls.

((@Rain: Think the rooks guarding the gateway dont belong to the five being announced first.))  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games