Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:15 pm
Seriously, what's up with GASOC these days? gonk
I guess then again.. I can't really talk since I haven't been here much either. It's just that...GAH, I've been so busy with college applications, essays, Physics quizzes and tests, Math hw, government and econ tests.. so much for these past 2 weeks, that I'm dying right now too. I can't wait for applications to be over. Hopefully then I can come back in here.

News:
I got a new tablet. Intuos3 6 x 8, Nyo is so right, it's beautiful. TOO BAD, the stupid thing works in EVERY program except photoshop, the program I use the MOST. When I flip the stylus over to erase, it doesn't change from the brush, I even downloaded the new driver.. anyone got any advice for me? I'm going to be calling them soon. gonk
I got back into the commissioning game as well.. it's be almost 2 years now since I did commissions or got into the shop thing. I want to reopen one soon. Hopefully this time I'll get some respect from the customers so I won't be turned off to it for another 2 years.

Shiro: I'm fine, I'll eventually download it myself, if not, I'll just turn to you when I feel like some Senses Fail. xD

Omg, the Steve Irwin vid was brilliant. XD
But Hard Gay really takes it. XDDDDD I was laughing so Hard. XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:26 pm
I'm always busy, my classes all decided to double the work load all at once so for the most part I've been have 6 day school weeks because I need to go in saturday to finish the work for the week. And then I need to work my job so I'm either working or sleeping and if there's time I eat. I'm very busy right now, I still pop in here to check out stuff, but since there was the event I just sort of hid because I hate events.

Darkish - Congrats about the tablet, that's a weird issue though I not sure how to fix it.

In other news I bought FFXII, and well it's still in the shopping bag I just don't have the time for it maybe I can play it during x-mas break.

Ok back to work.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:39 pm
Darkish - I think we're all busy. sweatdrop Congrats on your new tablet! It sucks that it doesn't work with Photoshop, though. I'd bitchslap it. Or something of the like.

Akahoshi - Tch. Gaia events are digital crap and are not even worth mention.

FFXII... I'm torn on that. On the one hand, I've been waiting for a long time for it...on the other hand, I just finished Okami and have that "post-good-video-game" satisfaction thing goin' on. Not sure I want to dive right into another one yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:58 pm
HE GET MONEY EASY! NO LIKE YOU! LOLOLOLOLOLZZZ

Ah ... AD's sig images make my day with alarming frequency.

What's been up over here? Well ... ha ha ha ... quite a bit actually. Last week was ROUGH; utter madness to boot. One of the foreign teachers was FIRED for breach of contract and immorality. (the story goes that he ripped off a female student's shirt and was teaching sex in the class) Anyway, said teacher is attempting to cause a HUGE commotion amongst the other foreign teachers through lies and even some backstabbing!

Fun times, fun times.

Other than that, classes are going pretty well. My students just finished giving speeches (two of which were on anime specifically, which I thought was fun) and now we're getting ready for finals which are ... only seven weeks away?! I think I saw Time flying south for the winter yesterday.

ASHRAM'S CURRENT ANIME WATCHING LIST THINGY!
1. Love Hina
2. Stelville
3. Fruits Basket (a student has me curious, so I'll give it a go)  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:47 pm
Ah, before I forget (some more).

I have now had my Cowon iAudio X5L for about two weeks now (or three...I don't even know) and it already feels like I've had this black box of perfection my whole life. It's a driver-less external hard drive, a music and video player and a voice recorder. It is absolutely everything I wanted in an MP3 player (Except for the fact that it does not print money. Nothing I buy ever prints money - this remains a problem that causes no end of anguish for me).

Ashram - I found that screenshot hiding in my Photobucket account. It made me laugh then and it still makes me laugh now. I particularly enjoy their highly creative placement of that question mark.

And...what the HELL was going through his head? Like John Mark Karr hasn't given America quite enough ***** publicity. Tch.

What the hell, I'll toss in my current anime listing for comparison:
- NANA
- Flag
- Death Note
- Tsubasa Chronicle (2nd season) -- sucks, but Kajiura's music makes it watchable

Come on, everyone. List your anime already so I don't feel like so much of a loser. Although I really am. (Shut up.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:59 pm
I bought FFXII. And by that I mean I preordered it and got it the day it came out.

:3 Is totally worth it.

The system for learning abilities is totally fun, YAY LICENSES, even if it does require planning before hand. The lack of enemies dropping gil is a cool invention and much mroe realistic; they now drop items that are sold for gil to merchants.

Plus. All the voice-aqcting is awesome. Seriously here. <3 And usually I dislike/hate one or two of the main characters (almost always the 'princess type') Not so here. All are awesome.

Xalome

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:15 pm
AD>> My current sig image still gets a few chuckles out of me. I laughed so hard when the dialogue actually popped up in the game. xd

As far as what was going through ex-foreign teacher's head ... which one? *ducks and proceeds to give himself sucker punches in the stomach*

Laitue>> I can't play FFXII until January when I go home. sad (or Xenosaga III ... or Valkyrie Profile 2 ... or ... )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:23 pm
just....woke...up....

.....must...not...........let........sleep....screw.....me.....OVAR! Dx

*fails*

-____-; seriously though... this past week I've only had about a total of 16 hours of sleep (average of 4 a day when a week's 7 days...do the math x__x))

CURSE YOU, STUPID STUPID JUNKIES! it is because of YOU people that people like I need to LOSE SLEEP OVER MAKING SURE YOU DON'T STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S STUFF! D:

I hate my job -__-;

ON OTHER news.... I haven't uploaded the review beca--*BOOM!!!*

We are sorry to inform you that Shiro's pc has decided to rebel against him and is now on a rampage thwacking Shiro repeatedly with the keyboard. Any questions and complaints you can shove them up your primitive rectum. 3nodding Thank You.

gonk exclaim

oh, yeah...and the pixies are loads of fun 3nodding .... gonk BAD COMPUTER! I NEVER TAUGHT YOU TO BE A DRYERBANDIT! crying

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:53 am
Laitue - I'm jealous! I've now promised myself that I won't buy FFXII until I do some more annoying RL things first. sweatdrop But hooray for monsters no longer dropping gil - I'd always thought that was bizarre. Not only are you killing an evil beast, but you're mugging it as well.

Ashram - You know, I've decided I'm never going to ask about your signature. It's simply too insane.

Um...ok, then. Since you seem to be beating yourself to a pulp, I'll simply stay out of the way.

Shiro - What the...? What's this about junkies stealing...what, now? Your sleep?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:42 am
Shiro>> ... Junkies?

AD>> In an attempt to try and rid my brain of questions of the perverted persuasion, I have taken the the Biblical text of - "Beat thy body into submission." in the most literal of ways. *continues to throttle himself*

Sig image is insane ... in a frightening way. surprised

(it's from Breath of Fire IV in case you ever want to play avoid said game 3nodding )

Man ... I don't know about you guys, but this week FLEW by. @_@  

T H I N N

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:53 pm
Hoshi: Thankies. X3 I figured out the problem. I somehow installed it wrong.

Did you buy the special edition FF12? It's BOOTIFUL. O_O

AD: Thankies too. x3 I figured it out. I was retarded when I installed it. I'm so glad the week is over! Veteran's day break on Friday. x3 So I can catch up on the sleep I lost. I only got 9 in 4 days. 2 on the first 3, 3 on the last day.

Ashrum: I never knew there was such a thing as teacher drama! surprised
I liked Love Hina, despite it being a harm anime. And I don't like Fruits Basket, granted the anime is funny, but after reading the whole series, I hate it.

Shiro: I've had it pretty rough too. =( I got 9 hours of sleep total in the past 4 days, 2 each for the first 3 days and 3 on the 4th day. gonk Culminating in 3 tests today, Econ, Physics, and Calc. Bah.

---------------------------------------------
Yeah, so I donated blood at school today. I never knew losing a pint would affect you THAT much. O_O
God. So I went to kung fu anyways and nearly died.
I almost blacked out, and I kept getting out of breath and getting really weak. Terrible.

Next time I donate, I'll stay home and eat cookies. XD
I did get a free pint of Baskin Robbins's ice cream out of the donating though. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:07 pm
Hey, sorry I haven't been here in ages. Been really busy, but from what I've just read so is everyone else. I gotta get all your screennames and such so I can keep up with you outside of gaia. It doesn't have much appeal outside of art and you guys and both of my versions of photoshop won't work gonk I'll try to come on more but I'm just starting college stuff myself (*procrastinator*) so I can't promise that. I miss you guys sad  

Alucard_

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:52 pm
Ashram - All right, then. And yes, week = flew.

Darkish - Sleep is always good. whee Sucks about donating blood, though. You were very ambitious to attempt any kind of physical activity after that.

Alucard - o.O Heyz! Yeah, we're all hella busy lately. GASOC actually experienced a week-long period of silence for some reason. Half of us are dealing with school things and the other half are dealing with work things. So...yeah, not much time for Gaia. Go on and do all your college stuff. We'll still be here when you get back. (I think.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:50 pm
Darkish - I'm glaed you got it working.

AD - *squeee* You bought an iAudio to, now we both have sexy black music boxes of joy. Although I'm slightly jealous of your 10 extra GBs. I just now have 2000 song on it, and still have so much rom left for more.

Random: I have been trying to find the name of a book all night because I want to by it. I say it in the book store I work at and said I'll buy it later well later was friday and it was gone. Now I went to place the order for another copy but the second I sat down and went to type the title I went blank and forgot it. Now working in a book store you'd think that other people would have seen it but no, no one remembers it.

I know it has Wonderland in the title and its's a take on the story of Alice in Wonderland. Where she escape Wonderland and meet Lewis Carroll and tells him about Wonderland. I think that had something to do with it who knows now. Anyways if some one can piece together my ramblings and knows the book please tell me the title so I can stop yelling at bookstore websites.

Hoshi Out  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:32 pm
AD> You better be xd :  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games