Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iyou

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:54 pm
You can have a house without having an address in towns. whee Since you've bought a house from Aekea, all you have to do to edit it is open your inventory arranger and open your suitcase. A little "Arrange My Home!" button appears when it's open, and it'll take you to the appropriate page.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:42 pm
*returns from the shadows*

So, apparently the earthquakes in Taiwan knocked out whatever allows THE ENTIRETY OF CHINA to access Western internet servers so ... I've been pretty much internet-less for the past couple of days. xd

Christmas was good, even though I was still a little sick. Stayed on the couch drinking juice and watching the box set of School Rumble I acquired in Hong Kong. Speaking of which ... spent a night there with Al and Angelus (two of the other foreign teachers) and had a few drinks ...

Wait a minute ... did I already tell this story?!

*ahem*

Hoshi>> Ah! So that's what it is ... well then ... MERRY HAPPY AKAHOMAS AGAIN! (late this time sweatdrop )

AD>> Sucks to hear FFXII was a bit of a let down. sad I'll still be up for it when I return home. My (late) Christmas list includes it, Xenosaga III and Valkyrie Profile II. 3nodding

SEVENTEEN MORE DAYS UNTIL I GO HOME!!!!!  

T H I N N

Xalome

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:01 pm
Ashram: Oh yea! I heard about that. All my coworkers, everything single one, is from China. As in they've all been here for under a year. I am dandy at speaking Engrish though!

Anyways, they were telling me about it. Seems weird that an earthquake in on place would knock it out like that, eh.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:42 pm
Iyou - So...what you're saying is...my house can exist...without being in town? Now, why didn't I think of that?! That makes PERFECT sense. Thanks muchly.

Ashram - A LOT of people liked it, though. I'm going to write a full review soon, so you can judge for yourself whether or not the things that bothered me make any difference to you.

I heard about that earthquake! Struck me as being kind of funny. Arrogant humans and their silly little 'internets'...and Mother Earth simply says no.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:27 am
I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new years now since this may be the only time I can. (Hoshi is gonna party tonight)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:21 am
Finally writing out that FFXII review. I hope to have it up later today, for anyone who's interested in my final opinion on the entire thing. EDIT: http://aydee.wordpress.com/2007/01/02/final-fantasy-xii-review/

Akahoshi - Happy New Year! Don't get into any trouble that you can't blame on someone else!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:02 pm
Happy Year-Ending, er'body. =D

Another quickee post, but my sincerity is the same. - m-

I'm off to go catch some end-o-year drama. I'll tell you my runaway/makeout/explosion stories as they arise. rofl

E>  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:14 pm
Happy New Year Everyone! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Axel :: thanks! whee I went to sleep at the time of your posting, so I didn't answer soon enough xd

Hoshi :: Aww heart thanks hon... and yes, it still was the 29th in the East Coast at the moment of your postage 3nodding

A.D. :: WELL...asides of what Iyou said... if you have EVER used towns before the last upgrade allowing more plot lands to be created, then you could still have a house... but not know it. I discovered this little fact by my bumbling efforts trying to get a house in the new towns system xd to do so, do this: open up towns then click on 'directory'. once done, there should be a big "My Home" button in the upper right corner of that screen. clicking it should direct you to where your home is actually located (at least to the actual block it's in)...check through the six homes in that block until you find yours. whee
mine's at barton 001468 block 3 house #63 ... ninja I'll go read that FFXII rant now biggrin

Ashram :: o__o; good GOD man! glad you survived that bloody quake unscathed! surprised

.... and suddenly I'm asking myself WHY the HELL did I say all of that in an English accent all of a sudden... xd

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:47 pm
Happy New Year, everyone! *I''m not dead, I'm only art-whoring* heart

How did you spent your last minutes of 2006? I'm still getting de-zombified from the lack of sleep I had due to all this partying and celebrating.

On a side note, I'm really glad to read that Ashram is ok after the Earthquake. I've been neglecting my posts here, but please rest assured that I haven't forgotten my favorite guild... not at all. You all mean so much to me!

Happy 2007, again!!!!

I just needed to share this:

xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:42 am
*grumble* It's almost guaranteed that I experience some kind of computer issue my first day back at work. To hell with you, constantly-changing password.

Koji - Explosions and makeouts, eh? Fun for everyone!

Shiro - I...see. Tch, why is Gaia so complicated now? Anyway, I finally got it all worked out. Enough to get that chair in a house, anyway, which is what I really wanted. Thanks.

Deuxia - You're not dead! heart !!

I spent the last moments of 2006 on the road, actually - in the middle of switching parties. xd Short attention spans know no bounds. I'm glad your night was fun. whee  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:00 pm
.__.;

I spent the last moments of 06, on the phone with Ryuuhou, with a bullet-proof vest on, in a cafeteria while watching the tv count down the seconds..and all of this was at work, all the while avoiding the bullets that were most likely flying near my general vicinity.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:06 pm
Shiro - A bullet proof vest? Oh dear. What's going on down there? o_o;

Yay! I turn 19 tomorrow! rofl I feel old.  

Iyou

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:32 pm
happy 2007, everyone!
i didn't make it to midnight, i went to bed early. xd

shiro: whaaaat? gonk are you guys ok?

iyou: happy early birthday!!! surprised heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:10 pm
There's a new tutorial up in the Tutorial thread, courtesy of Deuxia! heart

Shiro - Huh?

Iyou - You old fogey! xd I'll send you a walker for your birthday!

axel - Are you kidding? That's something you aren't allowed to admit until you're...at least 40, I think.

Deuxia - I accidentally clicked on something on one of your links. An image rating or something... It was completely by accident, so please don't think I actually give your tutorial a 1/10. sweatdrop xd  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:54 pm
It is t3h 2007 and all is silly with the world.

QUAKES RELATED!!!11>> Apparently even though they took place in Taiwan, which is way the hell over there *points* many of my students asked me if I felt them. @_@ (they did) The answer ... No, did not feel them. I was asleep.

xd

New Years Doings>> Aimlessly wandered around Guangzhou looking for a bar with Angelus. We found two ... TWO. xd Drank a grasshopper and a Gin'n'Tonic to ring in the new year.

No, did not get drunk.

DEUXIA IS ALIVE AND KEEKIN'!!!1>> Well, that's all there is to say, right?  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games