Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:51 am
Shiro~ Geez Shiro, post behind me fast enough. xD

Wow your situtation sounds...kinda cool. * A* I needa stop watching CSI. xD;; Be safe! Well, as safe as a security gaurd can be. 8D;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:15 pm
Koji :: xd my bad... but yeah, that's my situation in a nutshell .__.;

gonk CSI! I wanted to watch that episode where grissom leaves... I still haven't had the time to do so crying (oh and that episode of NUMB3RS too D:<)

stupid work crying and I'll try to be as safe as.... humanly possible? which in retrospect is pretty much UNsafe considering my natural proneness to unsolicited recklessness xD;

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:34 pm
Yume - Chances are I wouldn't do any different at a game. And I've never played DDR, and it seems I'm less likely to when drunk. xd That's what I find so funny. I was always afraid of getting drunk lest I say or do something stupid. So when I finally did get drunk, I refused all help, any social activity, and sat my butt down until I left. rofl

Work? Psssht, no. Not even the Store Manager. We're going to have a Christmas Party (yeah, AFTER Christmas) at a bowling alley on the 21st. Even if we work that day, we can either take a really long lunch, or show up late to go bowl for free. xd

Koji - I wish I had taken a picture. I need a new phone. One that takes photos.

At our store, no one would notice. I believe I've mentioned before Electronics associates are actually required to play displayed games. We used to have a display in Toys of Star Station. (A kid's karaoke that shows the singer on a TV.) People and associates alike would stop to dance in front of it.

Hell, I can get a few guys to start a striptease without a video to prompt.

*Goes to site* Beyond this link, I've never heard of it. Sorry. o_o I don't think we'll be getting it here.

Does a story like that require a point? Cars in plastic wrap. This demands a photo with the caption, "Life Sized Toys" or some sort.

Shiro - Laugh as you like. xd I'm odd, and apparently the main amusement at work. Sometimes I have a cape, sometimes I'll have some random stuffed animal or fake insect/arachnid propped on my head as I walk around, and I have a habit of finding something odd to run up and argue about. Today? I would go up to other associates, "Was there a Grouchy Smurf? Or is Pam confusing him with Hefty Smurf?"

...I will never be in any car you drive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:20 am
fffffffzzzzzz fffffzzzzzzConnection seems to be stabilizing ... fzzzI think thingffzze still not bafzzto normffzzzz

ffffzzzz

T H I N N

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:50 pm
YESS. Finally, an anouncment I like. xd
I get a good chunk of spam in my inbox, and reporting the bastards doesnt take care of it fast enough.
Now all they need to do is abolish the Chatterbox... ninja

Shiro~ xD CSI is always on when I go to the gym. It's a great motivator. "BE IN SHAPE OR ELSE THE RAPISTS/SERIAL KILLERS/DISGRUNTLED WHITE MALES WILL GET YOU."

Yes, be as safe as your self can allow. xd I just hope there are no more sea urchins. x_x;;

QA~ My phone doesnt have txting/internet So it's pretty much useless in my Californian-teen lifestyle. D:

Roffle Star Station. I thought it was some kind of picture booth and I kept posing and looking for the button. x mx;;

Geez, just keep on bragging with your lascivious ways. D:< xD

Where are you that you haven't heard of it?? o_o It comes out everywhere on the 19th. I want to see it now, though! ; ;

YES. Next time (Since I'm almost posotive it'll happen again.) I'll take a gallery full. >D

Ash~ Run home boy, run home! D:

EDIT~ Roffle, TIGGER FURY. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070107/ap_on_fe_st/tigger_trouble_5

If I find a news clip of the actual tape I'll post it. And frankly, I woulda hit that guy too. 8D;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:33 pm
Koji - Aww, I don't know how to break into a car. I had to break into my own house once. That was fun.

Shiro - Nifty. Drug lords and everything. My job doesn't have anything that cool.

QA - Ehhhxcellent. whee

Ashram - I raise my eyebrow in your general direction!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Dice Wrangler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:37 pm
Hey what's up guys? I figure I joined this guild so I better start talking to people lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:13 pm
well, i don't care...I thought I just had to show this LoTR mock thing xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm betting he was rocking to Trogdor when they took that pic xD

AD :: hmm...druglords and shootings vs. gravity aggressively bidding on your a** when playing Wii...

I'll keep my choice to myself 3nodding xd

Koji :: I know it's late, but rereading your story, it's pretty fun what you do...now if you and your friends were dogs, and rampaging through the house making mischief, it would make for an extremely awesome IC fanfic xd

talk about motivational videos to make you lose weight! surprised exclaim .. idea biggrin WE HAVE A NEW MARKETING SCHEME! sell bootleg CSI vids and label them as THE BEST WORKOUT VIDEO EBAR!!!!1burrito!!!! (y'know, so crackers buy it and attract beaners like me and you to buy it too xD)

HEY! Puerto rico has urchins EVERYWHERE on the north coast 3nodding ... well, not exactly EVERYWHERE...just on rocky cliffs throughout the north coast 3nodding and if that weren't enough we also have MOUNTAINS! biggrin ...

aaand right about now I could SWEAR I can somewhat sense AD's seething anger rising due to the fact she COULD be jealous of my never-snowy/lotsa-mountains/lotsa-beaches/always-82-degree-weather-year-round birthplace sweatdrop

Tenkou :: YOU HAVE A CAPE?! eek ... okay, no matter what any other of you say, Tenkou's got me beat xd cape at work >>> anything relating to druglords and guns xDDD

crying you havein't even gotten in a car in the general puerto rico area! gonk ... but seriously, just give me three tequila shots and I'm good to go biggrin
(and now you know why AD hates the idea of me + cars - booze xd )

Ashram :: Hong Kong... We have a problem. >__>;

diethel sama :: WELCOME TO GASOC! biggrin don't mind me... you can think of me as an "usher" of sorts rolleyes ... then again it's like a highly neurotic, loud, mostly intoxicated, somewhat paranoid, and always angsty type of family household we run here xd (and oh how I love these people! crying heart )

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:28 pm
aydee: my brother had to break into the house once. it involved cutting a hole in dad's newly installed screen door. hilarity ensued. (for me, at least.)
please tell me your break in was cooler? xd

hi diethel! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:59 pm
Diethel - Yo'z. Welcome aboard. I honestly don't remember you joining, though. sweatdrop When did you become a member?

Shiro - Um, the gravity bit had nothing to do with my job...

Stop mixing popular culture! It's hurting my brain! Faramir has nothing to do with Trogdor! Argh!

axel - No, not really. I locked myself out of the house while home alone, working outside on prying nails out of a dismantled fence. Thus, I had a hammer. Having realized that I was an idiot, I walked all the way around the house looking for somewhere to break in with the least amount of damage. That place turned out to be my bedroom window, 4 feet off the ground. The nail-remover side of the hammer worked pretty well for making gouges in the screen, and I somehow levered myself through the hole and onto (naturally) my computer desk. Monitor, speakers, desk lamp, clock radio, printer; you name it, I probably fell on it. Oh well. I got in, anyway.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:04 pm
Koji - I have texting, but no net or photos. I don't mind not having the net (at this point in time) on the phone, but no photos bugs me. xp So many moments I've missed! Although, I suppose, if I can't save photos from my phone onto a comp, it's pointless...

Damn I need Verizon or something.

Honestly, when we first got the Star Station, I thought the same thing. But then we got the display TV. Since it was ALWAYS running (but you had to push a button for a song sample) I avoided it for a while. xd It shows everything in reverse plus I hate mirrors/photos/etc. so it kinda creeped me out for some time.

Hey, s'all I got to brag about. Also got a lap dance. ...Well, two in the same night from the same person. xd

Buffalo, NY. We're economically depressed and culturally deprived. I plan to move.

YAY PICCIES! I can have fun editing them and making icons. heart

Yume - Remember I mentioned the Electronics associates are required to play displayed games on occasion? Toys was dead today, so I helped in Electronics for a while.

A member of management challenged me to Guitar Hero II. xd We played, her on easy, me on medium. I still kicked her butt.

Then this younger kid asked to play and she ordered me to challenge him AND stay there for the last half hour the store was open. xd ;;;

Work? Not in retail!

Diethel Sama - 'Sup!

I'm sorry, I see your name and think "Diesel" and then it's got the "sama" and I ponder "The Great Gas"...

I'm not picking on you, I swear! I just have no sanity. Can I call you "DS"? whee

Shiro - TROGDOOOOOOOOR!!1!21!!eleven! One man...dragon-man...just a dragon...TO RULE THEM ALL.

It's just a Superman cape. We couldn't find the costume to it, so I put it on and kept it. Management approved! Hell, the Regional Manager has seen me walking around in it and doesn't care. Lately I haven't been wearing it, though. It was either too warm (as the cape does help with that) or I just didn't feel like it.

But my alter-ego is "Toy Wonder". My catch phrase?

"Wanna play with me? wink "

I've been in a car with Puerto Ricans. Does that count? xd

Just three shots of tequila? That's not even a buzz.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:34 am
Shiro Nishida
aaand right about now I could SWEAR I can somewhat sense AD's seething anger rising due to the fact she COULD be jealous of my never-snowy/lotsa-mountains/lotsa-beaches/always-82-degree-weather-year-round birthplace sweatdrop

... crying

It's so cold out right now that my bike brakes are freezing up. And between my classes, I have to somehow find a way to travel about two to four miles a day. The rest of the world must suffer with me! Be plunged into an ice age, planet!

Diethel - y helo thar. whee Glad to have you aboard!

QA - I'm still jealous. You get to play Guitar Hero at your job? gonk I would have enjoyed kicking that little pissant kid's butt.

I got to play Guitar Hero twice over winter break, and now I'm shamelessly addicted. But I can't afford to buy any of the guitars after I broke down and bought a Gamecube AND Okami. (AD's review convinced me it would be in my best interest. ninja ) I guess I'll just have to suffer. crying

Three tequilas not even being a buzz? xd What's that saying about "One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor..."?  

Iyou

T H I N N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:32 am
I am t3h alive again.

Internet's still been very fickle these days, so can't check here and other places as often as I like. Anyway ... posted an update in my China thread, give it a look see!

And another interesting thing here ... they're building a small food mart just outside campus, but apparently in order to do this they had to tear down AN ENTIRE WALL that belonged to the campus, so the college apparently decided to take down it's gate too and just build a new one and "fix" the wall that ... didn't ... have ... any ... problems ... to begin ... with.

And how did they take down this wall you ask? With sledge hammers of course! No bulldozers or anything, just old fashion hard labor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:13 am
QA - Maybe I should get out of office work and switch to retail... It sounds like fun.

Iyou - Biking without brakes is a CHALLENGE! xd I do understand what you mean, though. The commuter parking lot used to be roughly half a mile from my campus...and that was just getting TO campus. Getting to classes was its own series of journeys.

Ashram - Hey, when you have money to burn, demolition is always a good choice.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:22 am
damnit...i was gonna write something witty, but after reading jakobo's new journal entry I'm at a loss for words... emo

...aaand so you guys know...I went to sleep mid-post, so...yeah xd

AD :: it doesn't matter, it'd make for a really funny story anywho xd

Oh come on! gonk you know that photochopped pic is all sorts of gigglesnort awesome. heart besides, whether you believe me or not...I didn't google-image searched it rolleyes

Tenkou :: ...and the trogdor comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHT!!!!!1!3!!7-11!!!! xd

... damn, I miss my days working in the music store cry it was retail ... somewhat...but it was fun crying (especially since the store manager and I used to play the guitars there, and people would come in to hear us rock out xd )

hmm... see, the answer to your catchphrase would be "absolutely! biggrin " but that is the reason AD has banned my innuendo on more than seven different occasions from the guild (and more than ten times on the old thread, regardless of what she tells you in msn/aim/what-have-you/outside of gaia xd )

emo I don't have an alter-ego... unless you count "Man-Groupie" as one! rofl

...well...sorta neutral

three shots to drive better not excellent. stare if you want me to drive like a pro, get me three rounds of ten bacardi 151 shots lined up in a row. THEN you'll see the difference...either that or I'll be in the floor giggling my a** off as the alcohol surges through my face and rushes through my brain. xd

oh, and this link is for those of you who liked "Office Space", and also enjoy the dark humor of Dead Like Me. 3nodding

EDIT!!! gonk

Iyouz :: gonk so it was you?!?! ... it must be your red-haired nature...I profusely confused it with that of our red-haired fiery nature of our leader sweatdrop

Ashram :: sledgehammers = best way to take down anything! xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games