Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:40 pm
Shiro - I've already got a crack for it, but thanks for offering piracy. xd

Go get some sleep... Think about golf, or something equally boring.

Akahoshi - OMFGwhatonearth?! whee heart That's ridiculously cute. I never would have thought to plug a plush into my computer... That is the essence of geekiness.

Nyome - heart !! You're not dead after all! I wasn't sure if you got my IM or not (did you, or is this coincidence...?). I was so sure that NY had eaten you alive. It's extremely good to see you. heart I hope college is going well.

Glad you liked IC. whee Always nice to know that people enjoy it.

StumbleUpon rocks. I kept landing on pages pertaining to the Hubble telescope; that cost me a few hours of my life.

And what's this about happy art theft?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:32 pm
@Iyou---- I do live! and I feel so bad about not being active on gaia and GASOC and everything~

Life is very nice (I think). New York is pretty interesting, and I don't think I remember the last time I said I was bored here. Quite a change from my suburban life before. Still, I really miss some parts of home. The new yorker attitude is still not rubbing well with me, I'm afraid. > <;

Plus, we've heard of broke college students, but it's really REALLY bad here. gonk the prices, they scare me.

Mm, not so much happy that someone stole my art, as I am happy that there were other people who recognized my art and called out the art theft. whee I really do think of myself as a ghost of an artist, so it's always a nice surprise when I find that people still recognize my art and tell me about art thefts. ^ ^

I'm still not sure I buy into the "it's a form of flattery" bit. I just don't see much justification for art theft, but I try to see the side benefits that might come from the act. I used to be paranoid about art theft, and then now it's just slight annoyment sometimes, and sometimes I'm just amused. Plus I figure what other people say/do to the thief is much worse than anything I could do myself. XD I usually just politely ask them once to remove the image and stop, and report them if they continue.

@AD-- Nooo, of course not! Though I can see why you'd think that, since I'm in NY and all. : ) ( and yes, I did get your IM! I wanted to respond but I had come back too late and you were gone ; ; )

Actually, I live in one of the safest parts of manhattan. We're in the police district, I think. Besides one or two hobos and drug dealers, it's mostly college kids. College is pretty good, but I think I'm learning more from the city itself. It's a really good experience. I do kind of envy the kids who get to go home more than twice a year though. D:

Hubble telescope. You're cute. XD then again, I keep looking for pictures of kittens...

Happy art theft~ not exactly, but kinda? I basically said it all in my response to Iyou. :3

Nyome

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:49 am
Iyou & AD - Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it, that at least makes me think my friend will. My friend a techie like me so I needed to get her something that was cute but geeky so that is the end result. The USB things is a little 128MB flash drive that I had just sitting around. So I made it a little pouch and sewed it in. And since it's low powered it doesn't heat up so it can run and run and it won't light it on fire. (It's always a plus) So right know I'm trying to fill it up with lots of goodies for her, which is kind of hard.

Anyway I'm in class, so time to stop typing.

Later all. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:01 am
Hoshi :: o__o; ... s**t, woman! that was so cute my computer lagged itself and wouldn't want to close the viewer once I finished seeing the pictures! gonk heart

I know your geeky friend will enjoy it. 3nodding Hell, I sure would enjoy it if given one! o__o; .. [I'm totally NOT asking you for one. >__> seriously, kthnx]

Nyome. :: gonk exclaim YOU'RE AY-LIVE! crying heart
:3 Smart girl, Nyo <3 [ttly LAWSUIT-ed for using IC material in my post. gonk ]

xd oddly enough I was working on something to do with what stumbleupon.com does but for a Gaia toolbar. Still haven't written the whole thing, so I'm still pondering it's full effect on browsage and such. 3nodding

and, fine. rolleyes I already knew of this and you're just being annoying. <3
that actually hurt me to write it. T.T please don't make me say bad stuff about Nyome again?

Iyou :: Well, asides of what I just finished telling Nyome, I was also looking/helping out on some gaian GnR projects slated to be released around fall of this year if not sooner, along the same techie stuff I always do (such as pirating wares, ripping cd's, and torrenting episodes, etc.) xd

A.D. :: believe it or not, after I posted that, I went to sleep around the same time Nyo made that post after her god-knows-how-long hiatus and slept for 12 hours straight, and tonight I go to work too. (9pm-5am EST)

xd silly, you know we ALL love IC (although we don't blurt it out loud every five seconds as we probably should. 3nodding ) and offering piracy to people is what I do. pirate (at least until a certain thing happens that involves a razor, shaving cream, and hair flying left and right. stare )

oh, yeah...which reminds me, A BLAST FROM MY PAST! (and the reason why I live to shave a certain admin "everywhere" xd

www.shaveeverywhere.com

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Iyou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:33 pm
Can't talk much now because I'm busy chipping ICE from my TOES. Lang may hate snow, but this freezing rain crap we're getting here is my worst enemy. mad

Is anyone else getting hit this hard by the weather or am I one of the lucky few?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:38 pm
Nyome - I leave IMs like an invisible ninja...

Hobos and drug dealers... xd Nothing you can't deal with.

Don't knock teh Hubblezorz! 'Tis friggin' AWESOME!

Ahh. Well, I'm glad it made you happy, whatever the reason.

Akahoshi - How spiffy! It's like some kind of spy tool. "Where do you think she hid the data, sir?" "I don't know, underling, but it certainly isn't in this adorable plushie. Let's go look elsewhere."

Shiro - Piracy is easy to offer because it's impressive AND free. xd

Regarding shaveeverywhere: Alarming, but funny.

Iyou - Oooh! Oooohhh! *hand shoots into the air* It took me an hour and 15 minutes to get home from work, when it should have been 35. I'm pretty sure it's the same storm.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:19 am
Umm. I should have an interesting VIDEO of what I'm gonna be up to tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been active, but I keep forgetting to post while lurking. * U*;

Not sleeping is making me look like a tramp, so I'll post more tomorrow. Hopfully with minimal injuries. o.o;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:42 am
Koji - Yo, tramp. Quit lurking and post more. xd

EDIT: Will repost rant after some more research.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:41 am
aydee: what -is- that?? gonk people say that at me all the time. what am i supposed to memorize?

oh oh and thanks for your offer heart but the poor comp is so logged with extra stuff already T____T

hoshi: AWESOME! you should patent that idea. make some bucks off that baby heart

iyou: you're not the only one dealing with this crap. i woke up this morning to a cozy -4 degree walk to work. FABULOUS!!
midwestern weather sucks.

nyome: gonk heart
i wanted to visit NYC so badly with my art group in the spring~
maybe next year D:
*wants to see nyo* xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:00 pm
Anyone going to see Bridge to Terabithia? I have no idea why I want to see it, but I do.

axel - Ohhh dear. You haven't even played KH2, I see. All that harassment for nothing. xd "Got it memorized" is Axel's catchphrase. I believe his self-introduction is something like "The name's Axel. Got it memorized?"

Fair enough. I won't even mention the freeware that changes my wallpaper each time Windows boots.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

FLCLboy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:14 pm
Escaping from Painting 1 for a while. I swear my teacher must think that I have an IQ less than my shoe size. confused

AD - I don't know about that movie. I haven't read the book, so I don't know what to expect? D:

Though 300 is pure sex. It needs to grace my visual receptors NOW. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:44 pm
@Shiro --- of course. :]

random stuff on Gaia? Any trip to the chatterbox usually solves that though. XD

Meep. u__u;

@AD--- You doooo. Must be one of your wonderful talents. <3

Chaa. I like to think of them as living decorations around campus. I think some students even know the hobos by name and they're pretty harmless.

More so than kittens?

@Axel---Eee, why didn't you go? ; ;

Nyo would love to see Axel! :]

On a side note, NY is making me disappointed in snow. ; _; it's more like brown slush over here, so I make my tiny snowmen by scraping snow off of the roof of cars.  

Nyome

Nyome

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:53 pm
P.S. What animal do you guys think this is?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/shokkie/Photos/Misc/misc3002-1.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:35 am
aydee: ohhh. *lightbulb goes off* so many of the pms make sense now! xd thanks for clearing that up for me. heart

nyo: i got squished at the deposit, i didn't have quite enough for the plane ticket ><;;
but actually i think i have a dental appointment and a convention to go to during the trip too gonk emo i'll get there someday though!
phew, i was worried about you when i kept hearing about NY's 12 foot snowdrifts. gonk although fresh snow below your knee level is fun. *sends you some from midwest* xd

surprised that looks like a lamb! heart

edit: iyou's new boyfriend makes me jealous! gonk xd  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:30 am
@ AD :: Piracy knows no boundaries when it comes to it's impressive availability (if you know where to look) 3nodding

alarming? I'm just glad you didn't show that to the guys at your workplace. xd

(and whatever happened to the rant? gonk )

@ Nyome :: You have no idea how glad it is to know you're alive! crying heart ...I'm pretty sure I I mean... we missed you. sweatdrop

yeah...so I think I'll ditch that... confused then again cooliris add-on for firefox lets you view websites in a sidepane before you open them onto the actual tab. Useful for pictures and looking at people's journals/profiles and such 3nodding

.... gonk exclaim I MADE NY GO 'Meep!" ..and with the closed eyes too! crying *ashamed*

(p.s. the animal inferred is a cross between a husky and a lamb...it HAS to be! ninja )

@ Axel :: uh...you know...Gaia has a lightbulb emote. sweatdrop arrow idea

and now that you infer about Iyou's new boyfriend, I find it odd that Lang would prefer the boyfriend she has ... considering she has been known to swoon for Edmund. >.>;

*is promptly given a 'LEAD-FACIAL! ™' for insubordination* ToT

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games