Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:04 pm
"I... don't know about a relationship any time soon."

She gave him a small smile.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:09 pm
Lithos just concentrated on his bike a bit more.

"i see, to bad for everyone who has there eyes on you then." Lithos laughed a bit then leaned back from the bike.

"Though i guess a relationship could be odd...at least for someone who tends to not let people that close to them.." Lithos was mainly talking about himself as he talked and stared up.  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:11 pm
"Well... I don't think anyone truly likes me... it is all probably lust, nothing too credible... and I don't understand why people even talk to me in the first place..."

She smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:13 pm
"I guess its jsut how you are...im not sure...you seem like a good person, and peple like that..."  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:17 pm
"I mean, I was sick and Hiruma called me at lunch, while Kinote and Githis came to my room."

She continued working.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:20 pm
"haha, guess everyone jsut worried about you...though truthfuly i think Githis is plotting...not sure what but he has a scheme going."  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:21 pm
"I work for him."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:23 pm
"hmm, hopefuly nohting to bad..."  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:05 am
"I figure out information for people."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:23 pm
"Couldnt that get you in trouble with people? i mean...some people have information they really dont want others to know..."  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:42 pm
Sighing, Akina looked up to him... glad her make up did its job.

"I tell information that is not harmful to the person... except for people who cheat."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:48 pm
Lithos continued to tinker around on the bike. Whatever she decided to do was her choice.

"Just as long as you know that i guess its fine...i know it may not be much but if you get into a tight and need help i will lend a hand if i can,"  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:50 pm
Smiling, Akina just nodded... before standing up... she knew he was going to be happy with what she was about to say.

"Alright, start your engine."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:51 pm
kailiwas surprised to see githis there...she had been looking for him and so now he was tere.

"No i'm doing good.....not too bad of a hangover"

Kinoteand Reruma walked down to the cafateria...grabbing some lunch.

"you know i'm going through some aikido stuff with lithos and akina later...your welcome to come watch."

kolbster51
Vice Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:54 pm
"if i'm not gonna be in the way......."

Hiruma was back at his apartmen cotemplating the previous days...and the mornings interactions......She had said that she would't do anything while she was drunk that she would not normally do.....

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games