Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:57 pm
I never got to see "300". Sadness!

Gaia Cinemas is funny as Hell. Granted, you get bored of each film pretty quick, but still.

What have I been up to? Went on a trip to see if I'd move to another state. It was fun and I dearly love my friends, but I just can't move in with them. There's tons of differences, living style-wise. Plus my friend lives with her boyfriend. I get along with him just as well, but they're shy about certain things around me. If they won't even kiss, let alone do anything two rooms over even though I slept with my iPod going...imagine the strain on the relationship if I lived there. Stuff like that.

Then I've just been busy. Admittedly, I had plenty of opportunities to post, but I'm also lazy. =X

Lastly, I've found out a good friend of mine has a one-bedroom apartment free above her and her husband. whee So I've spent time preparing and all that fun. Hopefully I can call the landlord tomorrow, get a viewing within the next few weeks, and possibly move by early July. YAAAAAY. So it's likely by the end of the June I'll go AWOL for a bit again. ninja

But my own place means I can draw and work on stories more. HUZZAH!

Back to Gaia discussion. Is that a Stargate on one of the maps? o_o Did I miss something? I'd like Baals to be running around Gaia as I sip on some Bawls.

Koji - Please tell me you cosplayed Nurse Joy and have pictures. heart

Ashram McDuck - ...

...Can I call you Uncle Scrooge?

I have the first DVD set of Darkwing Duck. *happiness*  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:10 pm
Tekou: I never got to see 300 either! >( I was disgruntled about that.

...and I don't know about that Stargate thing. It's been there for awhile (since Christmas, I think) but it has yet to serve any purpose. neutral
like many things on Gaia.

*tosses phoenix down on thread*
May is such a craptacular month for people. D:

Hoshi: I hope everthing with your job works out~ heart  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:38 pm
Hi again! I'm now a bit absent from Gaia because I'm in a training for a new promotion at my job! whee I finally get to be out of the phones and now I'll be a friggin' team manager. Yaar. pirate heart

Anyways, I'm happy with my new job and I've been thinking a lot of you.. Specially when I listen to a song by Frou-Frou... "Let go". (Beauty in the breakdown...) It reminds me of teh Lang and AD. crying gonk heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:10 pm
hmmm....I remember when My msn had as it's subtext "Beauty in the Breakdown" and then Lang IMed me how I was a b***h for taking that bit and using it before she even thought of it. rofl

I miss Lang now. emo

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:02 pm
I don't miss Lang. I refuse! D; *Denial.*

Y'know...her avi looks a lot like this character... O_o
User Image
(I'll find a better pic later.)
Weird. xD

Well my legs are still gimpy from Fanime. I'll get an album up and let ya'll take a gander. 8]  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:23 am
good one Koji! xd

actually, yes it does...and there's a reason to it too....

thing is, I don't want a LEAD FACIAL!™ so she should explain to you all instead lol

burning_eyes

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:54 am
I should stick my head more often in here. ninja

Ugh, I feel terrible for leaving you guys in the dust gonk Here's what's been happening in my life so far, in order:

• My computer and internet were down for a solid two months
• During that time away I got offer letters from prestigious local universities. I declined them all xd I do NOT want to be an architect or scientist!
• Art school I went to was impressed, they wanted me in and they even offered me a scholarship and discounts for my fees X3
• Compy and net got fixed sometime in March/April.
• I'm starting work this Friday at a Harajuku boutique (all the products are straight from Japan <3).
• Going to the art college mentioned in July... hopefully.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:25 pm
Deuxia - Congratz on the promotion. I missed ya.

Memai - I missed you too. Congratz on all of that, I hope you'll enjoy it there.

As for me - No new job, because they're jerks and won't call me to tell me if I did or didn't get the job. Three phone numbers, to emails and I get nothing. An email telling me I didn't get it would be nice, but at least now I know I don't want to work, seeing as how they seem to have a lax personal department. 2 weeks and nothing, that's just bad business.

I also went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 tonight. It was good, it was better than the second but not as good as the first.

Ok sleepy.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:36 pm
I keep trying to write a post, but my brain and my fingers seem to have some kind of domestic troubles at the moment. Disturbing.

AD has been...um...reading a lot? And hiding. Mostly hiding. Yes, I believe that accounts for the past couple of weeks.

QA - How did the apartment thing turn out?

axel - Gaia itself has no purpose. Silly thing.

Deuxia - heart Congrats on your promotion. It was very deserved. 3nodding (You're making me feel all warm and fuzzy, though. Knock it off! heart )

Koji - It's Lang...with...a pink leech on the back of her head.

Memaiz!!! - I was worried about you! Don't do that again! heart Biggest, most heartfelt congrats for your scholarship. You absolutely have to keep us updated on art college.

Akahoshi - Tch! They didn't deserve you. If they aren't professional enough to at least send a response, then to hell with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:54 am
YESSS.
I have finally finally done with APs.. and all of the crazy stuff.
I'm free. XD And college.. I got into UCBerkeley, UCLA, UCSD, UCI, Johns Hopkins.
And I decided on UCLA. Wish me luck. XD

And yes. Prom is next Saturday. D:
I just turned 18 on Tuesday.

My lotto ticket was a dud.

I've never seen 300.
I saw Pirates 3. Awesome movie, well, I liked it. XD

I am graduating sooon! XD

And yes. I think I am back for good this time. I've missed you all so much. ^^  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:26 am
*huggles teh Hoshi and AyDee*

Augh, I didn't mean to suddenly stop visiting, especially after I promised that I'd hang around more often. I've been working on a webcomic and have been arting around as of late... just generally being very busy.

So, the first day of work wasn't so bad. There was a considerable amount of shinies in that boutique (well, it IS Japanese...), enough to keep me occupied on a 6 - 8 hour shift xd I hate however, being confused for French at first by the other local girls >_O;;

Secondly, I hate Dawn of Mana. Well... not hate, but I am really crushed by this prequel. I'm a big fan of the Mana series and to see so much potential wasted away is sad. Really, this game is ALL about looks gonk I wouldn't recommend buying it, but rather renting it. Not much replay value and the leveling system is whack. The good thing is the must-have 'annoying female protagonist' isn't as annoying. And the female assistant isn't a ditz or a slut xd

Buh, and thanks for the congrats AD X3 I really didn't think I'd be getting a scholarship, let alone a slashed price for the fees XD *wishes Darkish luck* heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:54 pm
Owning a new car = teh stressorz. I do not recommend it.

EDIT: Blog page about new car up. Pictures, yes? http://aydee.wordpress.com/impreza/

Darkish - Congrats on so many acceptances! I'm always finding new reasons to be proud of everyone here. Best of luck!

Memai - *huggle* That webcomic is kickass. heart So impressive.

You get to work with SHINIES?! *jealous...*  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:25 pm
Thought I'd drop in to see how everyone was going. Good to see that there's still life on this planet.
Sorry for the long absence, but I've since taken up living in the back office of a greenhouse that I currently work at... and they only have dial-up...

(I'm horribly kidding... )

Anyway, good to see people again.

BTW, AD, you whore... that is a hot car.
Subaru is god. (I'm biased via rally cars.)

(And Shiro, sorry I missed your msg. I was out riding. <3 )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:58 pm
oh, tonight is good. crying Lang left us a message! it's like Mana from hell HEAVEN! gonk heart

(and don't worry, Lang. Bike Riding > Shiro anywho. <3)

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Radicaldreams89

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:49 pm
uhm, hi there people i was invited here by Deux... and this seems to be very lively XD

i will be lurking here... hope you dont mind too much hahahaha  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games