Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:03 pm
I spent almost all yesterday asleep in various locations of my house, I was suffering the aftermath of drinking far to much. But who cares I needed sleep anyway, I could have done without the headache though.

Shiro - That is the bottle, except the words are different. It's 8.9% of alcoholic goodness. I've had midori w/ cranberry juice, back in my girlie drink phase, still enjoy it but only if I want to drink light for a night.

As far as whiskey goes I'm all about Canadian Club, it's nice and smooth. Jack to me just doesn't taste good.

Laitue - Wow two and a have coolers, that's just wow. Although I was never that bad long ago after about 4 coolers I was normally drunk. But now I can drink with the best of them, though I don't think I should be proud of that.

QA - I'll have to try that drink on my next bar run.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:34 am

Anyone remotely interested in a colour pencil tutorial?

Memai-kins

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:51 am
Hoshi - <3 glad to see you around, too! Congrats on no more school, sistah. It's about time, huh?
Wow, this talk makes me feel old... lol

AD - Yeah, sorry. It was so tempting, I couldn't resist cracking the joke. Terrible as it was.

Hey, man. It's not sad. That's the ONLY way you know a vehicle is yours.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:26 pm
Memai - I liked your tutorial, even though I don't really use color pencils. Or really draw anymore.

Oh and I love the lil' crown heart

Lang - You're not old, your only a year older than I am. If I remember correctly. But thanks for the congrats, now all I need is a job to rot away in. sweatdrop  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:54 pm
OMG, it's TEH Lang! gonk heart *takes pictures* crying I missed seeing your a**-kicking self so much!

Memai> Dear, your tutorial is really useful for me. I'm stuck with traditional techniques still and I use colored pencils quite often. wink Thankies! heart I read your journal and I ended up with a huge WTF-face on me. What is wrong with people these days? The outrage was something they could spare. Honestly... wasn't that just absurd? neutral

Shiro & Hoshi> What kind of alcoholic drink is that? Delirium Tremens? xd It sounds like something worth trying. I'm not much into alcohol, but I have to say I agree with AD: I love rum more. domokun heart

... and again.... Congrats to all the grads!

whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:01 pm
Deuxia - Delirium Tremens is pretty much just a beer from Belgium. It's just stronger (8.7% alcohol) and it kind of has a fruity taste to it. I kind of bought it because the bottle looks cool and it had pink elephants on it. If you like beer it's good, and it beats any American beer (not that it's hard) & most Canadian ones in regards to taste. But it is stronger so don't go crazy with it.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:11 pm
I love how we've been discussing cars and the Gaia releases the ******** known as GAIA CARS.

Seriously. What? gonk

Lang's truck is pretty hot though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:52 am
It seems my absence has led to the return of T3h Lang, Deuxia and Memai.

... >_>

In any case, sorry I haven't poked my head in here for a while, I could make up a lot of excuses but the only reason that would hold any merit is this - Laziness. xd

I got the job in Japan! I will be leaving at the end of the month to go to the land of Poki and Animu.

Currently I am in the middle of giving final exams to my classes and then next week I will spend getting all the paper work done, grading and packing.

On the subjects of drinks - I have discovered Southern Comfort, which is good stuff. Not a strong whiskey, but sweet and smooth. I couldn't help but notice that Hoshi said Jack is not that good, and I agree completely.
Jim Bean pwns Jack with much pwning

That is all.  

T H I N N

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:15 am
Hoshi - Well, old in GASOC terms, then. lol puts me on one of those "REMEMBER WHEN THIS ALL STARTED?!" kinds of kicks, when looking at how much things have changed.

Deuxia - Nice to see you again, dahling. <3

Axel - I was just so damned curious, I couldn't help myself. T__T
I wish they had a bike, though.

Ashram - When did you become a duck? D:

Ummm guess I should throw in a piece about alcohol?

I'm more of a wine drinker, really. Particularly German Rieslings.
As far as spirits go, I'm more for Wokka saki or Hypnotiq. (Which I like for the simple fact that it's blue.)

Anything vodka or cognac is nice. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:20 am
Jeez, all this talk about alcohol. As if I didn't fit in with the drunk crowd at college already! :'P

@AD--- I might someday! I was actually looking at a map of the U.S. a few days ago, and I've been to over half the states already. I only counted the ones we actually stopped and did touristy things in, too. Ohio's actually higher on my list, since I've been hearing some things about it.

@QA--- *bunnygiggle*

I should really change that sig soon. Easter was months ago... which goes to show how active I've been on Gaia. x_x

@Langwifey--- :'D!! hi

Nyome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:54 am
There's something about hearing a coworker shout "Did you get my email?!" over the cubicle wall that makes me run to the safety of GASOC. It's like IMing someone in the next room, only worse.

EDIT (5 hours later): Why does my cubicle neighbor think that moving files into a different folder will FREE UP SPACE ON HIS HARD DRIVE?!! *death*

Memai - Brilliant tutorial! xd Nothing is more enjoyable than watching Memaiz ridicule bad technique. I'll add that to the GASOC tutorial thread when I get home, if you'd like to see it there.

Lang - You're hanging out quite a lot, considering how bike-compliant the weather's been lately. And getting reminiscent is MY job here, kthx. You're making me miss...art parties (..."art"...?) and stuff.

axel - if (Gaia feature = new) {
outcome = '******** - Writing a car-buying guide is more complicated than I'd thought. Maybe I should have done the graphics last. o.O

Ashram - Major congratulations! You're absolutely going to have to keep us updated on your move and new job!

Nyome - Just pretend to drink. Fill a red plastic cup with something that merely looks like alcohol, then meander around the party with a digital camera and an intent to blackmail.

Heard things about Ohio? Jesuseff, like what?! Mooing?!

If "driving through" counts as "visited," I've been to 20 states. Didn't even get out of the car for most of them, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:51 pm
Abandoned Dreams
if (Gaia feature = new) {
outcome = '******** class="clear">

quoted for the mere factthat it's so true, it should be revered as one of the seven wonders of the intarnuts. xd

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:55 pm
Nyome - Hay, wifey. x3

AyDee - ... ... your cubicle neighbour... just... lol...

God, please don't remind me of bike-weather. I've been... not well, lately. And, therefore, banned from riding. It's terrible.

Art? What the hell is that... ? Pft, then don't make me do your job, woman. Get to it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:01 pm
Shiro> xD! I am waay too cheap to be spending my goldies on a car I will not use. I save those for art and items to buy more art later. xD (By the way, I remember I had to send you a pm...DX) The '********' comment made me snort, actually. xd

Ashram> Congrats on your new job! 3nodding heart It's great to see you again! Now you will be envied/worshipped by otakus around the world. xD

AD> Aaaart parties? O_o <3 *hearts* Honestly, you're making me feel SO nostalgic now. T__T

Lang> Hypnotiq? That damn thing! It looked so pretty, I just HAD to drink it. Then, my head felt so shitty I thought I had been kicked with iron-pointed boots all night long. I never had a drink of that thing again. crying

All> .. too bad I didn't find an actual video for this, but here it goes... Alcohol! :B  

Deuxia Devonair

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:27 pm
Shiro - Yeah, I'm not sure that could have been any geekier, actually. Thanks for the siggin'.

Lang - My cubicle neighbor was also asking me how to fix his friend's computer. I said, "Tell him I'll fix it myself for $50. For $200, I'll teach him how to use it."

Really? It's been nice here, and since we've already established that we seem to live in similar weather patterns (albeit not similar places), I would assume you've had plenty of opportunities for riding.

"Art"? I'm not sure, really. It rings a very weak bell. And don't you even pretend you want me to start reminiscing. You tend to chuck things at my head when I do that. And heaven forbid I start naming names over the people I'm thrilled to have known, because then you're all, "shut up, ho," and I'm all, "well, whatever, b***h," and you're all, "I'ma shoot you so hard," and it's like, "yeah, bring itz!" ...and no one wants that.

Deuxia - heart Sorry. Now I'm getting all sad...

What IS it with anime and booze? Animating drunk people is always confusing to me. Just...wha-? Hilarious song, though.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games