Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:28 pm
Ok need to get this out:

I will never again think that making a pattern for a stuffed animal is easy. I have spent 3 months trying to make one and every time it ends up looking like a blob with arms and legs. So at this point tomorrow is, "Go to a dollar store and buy stuffed animals and figure out the secret day." Also to know as Mission: Teddy Surgery.

I need to get a pattern done by the end of july make at least 3 test of various sizes but the end of September, and then have 4 perfect ones by December so I can get them to people. Such a pain to give people a special gift.

The idea is all up in the brain and works perfect in theory, but practicality need to be a b*****d making things look like blobs.

Ok better now, I'll have an actual post tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:33 pm

Lang >> Homg! *lovejumps* whee heart

AyDee >> The constant stupidity that flows out from your co-workers should be made into a book, which should then be turned into a badly adapted movie xp

Yes, bad technique >B Far too many times I've seen people do that and complain how colour pencils should be banned off the face of the Earth because the scanner keeps eating up the colours 9_9

Hoshi-kins >> Ah, stuffed animal patterns. If I had known you would be embarking on such a sweet project I wouldn't have given it away Xp It's not easy, but do try all the same ^w^ <3 I'm sure they'll turn out awesome!

Memai-kins

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:17 am
Deuxia - LOL Awww, bad experience? How much did you drink, lady? It's not really that strong, if I recall? 17% alcohol, or something?
... I guess you're not much for cognac. XD

AyDee - That's the best possible thing you could have said. lol

Oh, no, the weather's been perfect for riding. I'm just not quite allowed to, as per doctors orders?
It's so sad. All I can do is sit in the garage and shine the stupid thing while I wait...

Mm... Art.... "art" ... I don't get it.

Ah, the chuck-things-at-head thing... I remember that. It's all coming back to me now. You're right, though. You reminiscing tends to get a tad messy and violent.

Hoshi - ... dear god, woman... you'll have to let me know how your dissection goes. This sounds intriguing. XD

Memai - Hey, you! Your art's come such a long way, kiddo. Thought I'd mention that. <3 glad to see you still keeping at it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:22 am
Normal head at last, 13 hours of sleep does a mind good.

Lang - I can't get Wokka saki here, the one time I did it was the only and last bottle. Hypnotiq on the other hand I can buy cases if I wanted to I like it with 7-up.

Nyome - Alcohol is over rated, just do want AD said. Although fitting in with drunken college people, why would you want to.

AD - Graphics should alway go last, years of writing IT related reports about setting up stuff on computers taught me that.

And your co-workers, dear god did they just start using a computer.

Memai-kins - I'll still be keeping at it, I find it funny how hard it is to find a free pattern online, well at least one the looks good.

Mission: Teddy Surgery - So far it has been pushed back till tommorow because today place I applied to keep calling me, so I need to stay home because for some reason the never call my cell.

But I'm planning to document my whole process so I can have everything if I plan to make more, and also so I can say to the people getting them this is how hard I worked to make these for you. (I'll guilt them up good) Maybe I'll make a little progress thing here, just to keep everyone in the know.

Ok I think I covered everything.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:50 am
AD> That video is just RANDOM. xD A friend of mine sent me the song and I have loved it ever since.

Lang> I'm not that tolerant, I only had a glass! I'm just not made for alcohol. I get tipsy and all sexy when I drink two glasses. So... I better stay away from it. xd

Hoshi> Good luck with your stuffed animals, daaahling. (That was SO Memai! <3) I'm useless when it comes to crafts. *hugs* Maybe it's just a matter of practice...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:32 pm
OKAY SO
It took me like an extra week to get all my credits and my diploma right. Five bucks says my trandscript is still wrong anyways. :/

Gaia seems to have...exploded. o.o; Quests? Cheapo multi-function items? Cars!? D: Well atleast now I have time to actually do stuff. :]

Heyyy, again. xD  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:53 pm

OMG! Koji! Where the Hell have you been >:U heart

Hoshi-kins >> Ah, well... not a lot of people are kind enough to let out some trade secrets, their excuse is that they'll lose business XD At least you're sneaky enough to go and dissect a perfectly harmless teddy XD

Lang >> Aww *blush blush* To hear that coming from you makes me feel so much more confident about my art 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:36 am
T3H LANG!!! ZOMGZZZ!!!!!!111 - While I was home during the Winter break I picked up a copy of the comic collection The Life and Times of $crooge Mcduck and had my love for the character rekindled. Also, before I left to come back to China, my father bought me the first season of Ducktails. xd

AD - I'll definitely keep you guys updated on Nipponzz. 3nodding

Deuxia - Secretly, I'm already the ruler of China ... having the otakus of the world under my control would add to much awesomeness. cool  

T H I N N

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:30 pm

Alright, I'm lame XD I'm so freakin' proud of my latest piece, Imma gonna show it off to everyone!

Clicky no Jutsu!

It's totally dedicated to Hoshi-kins heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:43 am
Memai-kins - HOMG, you must be oozing artistic talent all over the place. You've gotten so good, and I'm just like in total shock. That picture is like the total sex, and the dedication to me, I had tears. I'm all kinds of proud and honored right now. *squee* I'm so going to be using it as my desktop so I hope you don't mind, it's just to perfect not to use. I can't wait to see where your art goes next.

I wanted to word that better, but the picture made my words not fit right. *in shock*

So much love toward you Memia-kins. heart heart heart  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:50 am

♥ ♥ ♥

Aww, Hoshi! *cuddlelove* whee I had you in mind when I was drawing it the whole while, so I had to dedicate it to you. 'Sides, you've been super nice to me all the while I've been here (you wouldn't believe how intimidated I was by you when I first joined GASOC XDDD), I figure I should return the favour by handing you a delicious piece of sexy-awesomeness X3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:48 pm
Is anyone else watching Claymore or Darker Than Black this season? Both = teh awesome.

Akahoshi - I'm sure your stuffed animal skills can't be all that bad. When I was in the 7th grade, we had to make stuffed animals. From pre-made patterns, mind you. I made a duck. And the ********' thing's wings were sewn on backwards. No matter what you do, I'm sure that your sewing endeavors will always surpass mine.

Memai - I'll try to start keeping a record of the stupid things they say and do. Today's office quote is probably "Remember that in your head!" Because, at the place I work, there's always the risk that you might remember it elsewhere...

"Clicky no Jutsu" xd Why did I just picture Naruto swinging a computer mouse and tablet like nunchakus? I don't even watch Naruto, which makes the image all the more disturbing.

That has to be the most awesome thing I've ever seen, though. You are truly the master of colors. The hair is especially cool; is that silver or gray for highlights? Lucky Akahoshi...getting MemaiArt...

Lang - How long did the doctor say to stay away from the bike? I hope you're feeling better by now.

Koji - Gaia seems to experience a minor explosion every month or so. It's like webPMS or something.

Ashram - I would give anything to see you call it "Nipponzz" to the good people of Japan. Or "Nipponzorz." I'm sure they'd love that.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:36 am

AyDee >> "Remember that in your head"... That... That almost sounds dangerous XD; Considering the place you work at consists of a majority of 'underdeveloped intellects' wink

Because! Uhh... I actually have no idea, but you've given me an idea for the next biggest internet fad Xp Aha, the highlights were actually done with white ink, but for some reason they tend to fade to a grayish-blue colour if I leave it alone overnight >_>;

NIPPONZORZ! >8D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:47 am
Hoshi - Woah, you can't get it there? D: I forget what your liquor place is called... NSLC? Hmm. It was a pretty interesting drink, I thought.

Deuxia - Ohhhh lol yeah, that explains it. xD At least it's pretty?

Koji - I love your hair. biggrin

Memai - <3 Well, you should be confident about it, anyway. wink
Btw; awesome pic. Lol @ clicky no jutsu....

Ashram - D: Ah, yeah. That'd do it. Man, you're making me all remniscent of my childhood. XD I think I have a Ducktails movie somewhere...

AyDee - Pretty much until I stop getting so dizzy. I found out that I was pretty... badly anemic. Ahaha go figure. <3

Also, wth? "Remember that in your head." ... lol... I'm so envious of your workplace.

And half-yes to the Claymore + DTB question. I've only gotten through 3 eps of Claymore. I HAVE all of DTB so far, but haven't gotten around to actually watching it yet.
(I've been making my way through Higurashi and Black Lagoon again... >_>;; )  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:39 am
Memai - "Underdeveloped intellects" is a compliment to the people I work with. Guh. I'm their living spellcheck/grammar check/psychologist/mathematician. And that's even before I get to what I'm actually paid to do.

Ahhh, white. That makes more sense.

Lang - Well, that sucks. I didn't realize you were still feeling under the weather. Tell your blood cells to stop ******** around and do what they're supposed to do. Or take better care of yourself. Stop adding stress to my life, idiot.

The other day I was resting at my desk with my hands folded under my chin and my eyes closed, and my boss walked by and said, "Too late for prayer!" And I thought, "You have no idea."

Claymore is excellent. The animation is absolutely its best quality, music its second, and storyline a distant third. Darker Than Black is fun^10. Music by Yoko Kanno, I believe.

You're watching Higurashi again? Bah, I'm so proud of myself for making my way through that ONCE. The proportions alone messed with my brain, much less the storyline. Definitely try to get around to Claymore and DTB.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games