Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:55 pm
"no thre is plenty of room in there....you will be fine as long as you stay off to the side"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:55 pm
Lithos quickly jumped on the bike. Finaly what he had been waiting for.

After a quick check over everyhitng he held his breath and reched for the key...time seemed to stop for a moment as it turned, then it started...maybe not the greatset sound that it could make, but it was running, the rest would come with more tuning.

Githis just gave a smile. "That is good to hear"  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:57 pm
She continued to smile a small smile... she could tell that he was happy with how his motor actually ran...

"I think we should go grab lunch... We shouldn't start anything else, since we have aikido today."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:01 pm
Lithos shut the bike off and stood up. He almost gave Akina a hug, but he figured that would be to odd for both him and Akina.

"Ok that sounds good...thanks again."  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:08 pm
"It's not a problem; I love working on motors."

She smiled, and lead the way to the cafeteria, grabbing some food.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:14 pm
Following Akina to the cafeteria Lithos grabbed some food for himself and then found a spot to sit donw.  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:15 pm
Akina watched their surroundings, while eating.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:18 pm
Kaili wasn't shy about asking what she wanted to know....

"i har you are the person to talk to if you want information....about other people"  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:21 pm
"aahhh, a buisness proposition..." githis smiled and pulled out a small pocket book and pen.

"Ok, you have heard correctly, just tell me what you want to know...when you want to know it...and then i will see what i can do."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:24 pm
Kaili hesitated a second wondering if she really wanted to know....But she did and she proceeded.

" i want information on Akina and Hiruma....and anything linking them......anything"  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:30 pm
githis quickly put a few marks on the paper...

"A very touchy subject...student and teacher...cost more then normal info...and harder to get...are you sure you want to know this? i dont care what for, but...Akina is a good person...if i know it going to cause problems i may have to raise the price..."

githis knew by saying that she may lie...but that was a great thinkg about doing this for so long...truths and lies could be discerned from one another.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:32 pm
"i don't care.....i need to know....when do you think you could have it by"  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:38 pm
Githis gave one sigh...he had a video...but...

"before next weekend...i will start doing some digging soon..."

With a final sigh he put the book away.

"Ok now that is over...Anything else you need? if you know about the information you must know about other aspects as well"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:40 pm
"they keep spending alot of time together.....what i need is not just when they are together but if there is anything between them."  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:45 pm
"Understood. relationship...hmm...that could be big...now...are you all caught up on assignments?"  
Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games