Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:25 am
Akahoshi - ninja Here ya go.

That's awesome. I'm glad you found a rent-free place.

Two hdds?

Ahhok. But how do you measure the actual GHz of a dual-core? Is it really 1.5GHz + 1.5GHz = 3GHz? I heard that it isn't quite like that.

EDIT: Gaia's new layout = not actually all that bad. At least I can find stuff now. That's an improvement.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:46 pm
AD - Thankies. heart

I'm glad to I still need to pay the rent for my actually home for two months so rent free is nice. I still need to pay for food but what ever I'm a picky eater anyway.

Yup two hdds, it's a 17inch lappy so it must of hard extra space.

Dual-core is more like 1.5GHz & 1.5GHz, it doesn't add it pretty much two processors in the form of one. So the most you can every get out of it is 1.5GHz, but you have an other one to share the load so the speed od the pc never seems to be getting slowed down. I'll make a picture tomorrow if it's still not clear.

I kinda like the layout.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:24 pm
Ahhh! Nerd talk XD

Right. So university's been draining me a bit. I've got assignments to do (but trust Memai to give it a blank stare till... later tonight XD) and I've hardly any time to do proper art, except sketches and doodles gonk

So I'm gonna be a complete whore and show you my latest piece, that has been spared my wrath of being crumpled up and thrown into the dustbin gonk heart

STAY GOLD, PONYBOY!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:28 pm
I like the new layout as well. A little more grown up, better than that psuedo-grungy webmaster feel of the old one. ;/ At least, as grown up as a website that caters to 15 year olds.

memai: PONYBOY!! I loved that book. gonk
You are so good with markers. heart  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:18 pm
Saw Stardust. Overall, it was quite good (EDIT: But fluffy. Good, but fluffy. All baddies, including only vague baddies, died, and all good guys lived happily ever after.). The first half had enough scene changes to give me mental whiplash, but the rest was fine. I don't even remember the music, which is a pretty strong indication that it wasn't good.

Akahoshi - Nah, I got it. It doesn't really matter, since I'm broke and can't afford a new computer anyway. whee

Memai - Assignments already? BARBARIANS!

Ooooh. The colors are excellent. Very vibrant. Very Memai.

*rolls on ground since she hasn't done it in a while* I read The Outsiders a few months back. So ridiculous.

axel - I'm just glad the ugly art is gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:39 pm
AyDee >> Hah, yes. And apparently they're lumping more work and expecting the best from me since I'm officially the best student of that entire course X_X;

Damn it.

xp  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:30 am
Had to share this.

User Image
From the coffee machine at the office. I guess they weren't really sure how many cup sizes there were, so they just went with "2." (I asked a coworker why he thought they did that, and he said, "Because they wanted to add emphasis." I don't even have a retort for that kind of confusion.

Memai - What did you expect?! heart I don't know what it is about the people in this guild, but I'm ridiculously proud just to be a part of it. Show them how it's done, ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:40 am
i am not dead. the pink is nyo's fault. i will write in all lowercase. the new mc's have fun poses. i love the new layout. AD's sig always makes me laugh out loud for the lulz. lulz is a corruption of L O L. sorry, I lied about all lowercase. a member of gasoc will have his or her birthday really really soon. said member is not me. after reading encyclopedia dramatica, i have come to truly hate wikipedia on some level of my being (namely slimvirgin). I randomly uppercase SoMe oF My WoRdS. I'll stop that now. Or maybe not. Memai always makes us proud at her home away from home. :'C <-- that is my crying face. got a problem with it? >:C <-- I GOT LANGRY! I miss Langley. :'C

hot akahoshi's uber hot. Then again, who doesn't know that? I think the pink is eating my brain. :C

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:29 pm
Note to retard-of-a-self: Don't post pics from cellphone. Results in GuildDeath.

Shiro - One of two things has happened: you DrunkPosted, or you've been hacked by a sadistic fairy. So which is it?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:16 am
Shiro...

SHIRO?! IS THAT YOU?! gonk

In other news; I'm getting A's all over the place it's not funny any more O_o; Oh, and someone posted up this photo of me, but you know, he was probably being too kind XD  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:28 pm
I'd have to say that the guild is pretty much dead when we only manage to log 10 pages in two months. gonk

Memai - It was funny? It should have been expected. Keep kicking academic a**, Memaizorz!

You have the most wicked sense of fashion, you know that? I love the hat and tie. And it sounds like your friend's a bit of a fan (and rightfully so).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:42 am
Abandoned Dreams
Shiro - One of two things has happened: you DrunkPosted, or you've been hacked by a sadistic fairy. So which is it?

. . . . . . .

YOU'RE A KITTY! Y/N? ;D

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:35 pm
Hey guys! I know I'm dreadful with stopping in. Ehehe... sorry.

But guess what I got today. A free MP3 player. I went to a conference earlier, and it a free gift for the guests. I was sort of expecting it to be crap but it's actually pretty decent. It's super tiny which makes it cute. x3

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well. ;3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:36 pm
Guild must not die. *preforms CPR* LIVE DAMN YOU LIVE!!!!!

I'm so for lack of posting but I've finally got to settle down with work and now I can hang out and catch up and and stuffs.

My job is the suck, I'm a human ticket responder. I know it doesn't really make sense but that's what I tell people my job title is. My bosses are crazy and start talking and end off going on long rants. I don't even get a desk I move around everyday. And the worst is I've yet to get paid and if I don't get paid this coming week I'm going to be getting getting very skinny. At the moment my first paycheck is going to be close to $800. Which is nice but taxes suck. My hours also suck 3pm - 12am, with luck they'll change next month.

I'm going to try and post more, now that my body is set to my schedule. I really miss you all and I don't want this place to die.

Luv luv to you all. heart

Memai-kins - You're as cute as a kitten. (love the hat)  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:47 pm
Shiro - I'M a kitty?

Seth - Yo! You are rather bad at stopping by... ninja Get better at it, huh?

Ooooh! What brand/capacity/type (flash/HDD)/battery?

Akahoshi - That...is the most interesting mental image I've had all evening. Thank you.

Sorry to hear about your job. What in heaven's name do they need you working that shift for? That's no way to treat an Akahoshi. They'd better change it soon.

We miss you too, but take care of yourself first! Sleep and food, then GASOC. Oh, and showers. Make sure you get showers in there somewhere.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games