Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:39 pm
Yes, yes they are. 3nodding

And yeah, I get felt up on by people all the time. I dont know why...and theyre usually guys too, except for once it was a mob of girls. Ive only gone two days so far without being raped, but it never lasts.

Help me. o_ o()

I live in ugly bad season California! Its exauhstfully hot all the time, then the temp drops crazy and I love it. I lorve the cold, I cant stand heat. So uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:39 pm
Koji > LoL! Silly. I was just teasing AD, not being serious. xd whee  

Satou_Sei

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:42 pm
Sei: Oh, okay. I get confused to easily. @w@ Lack of sleep distorting brain! gonk

I have to go meet my little sister at school...be back.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:49 pm
Got her in record time. whee  

Chibi Koji

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:10 pm
onifiredemon
yeah, i would die for no reason. but shire hasn't died yet! maybe theres some hope for me! kill some girls to even it out.

mid west. doesn't get that cold. although in St.Louis the weather can turn on a dime.

meep, oni, you live in missouri too? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:12 pm
Chibi Koji
I live in ugly bad season California! Its exauhstfully hot all the time, then the temp drops crazy and I love it. I lorve the cold, I cant stand heat. So uncomfortable.

CALIFORNIA?!?!? gonk OMG Trade locations with me, please?!?!?! *begs*

I'd love to ride my bike year round... I get giddy just imagining such possibilities!! *_*  

Satou_Sei

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:17 pm
I H8 CALIFRONIA! stressed Its so damn hot over here, I was ment to be in constant cold weather! Again, no matter how cold it is Ill STILL be running around in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

Take me away from here! crying

Its like...80+ over here STILL. I want coldness yo...now! cry

Being cold all year round, not having to worry about overheating, being able to actually run around without breaking a sweat or getting uncomfortable...where are you!?

*~*()  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:27 pm
AD: whee still! which donation item? o_O I have a few letters scattered around somewhere.. and why can't you take my gold? ;-; *patsu gold bag* my pretties~ u_u she didn't mean it that way! you're still all beautiful to me~~ ~ gonk heart

awww~~ I didn't get to see evil twin ;-; though teh nyome heads look horrid in black/evil outfits.

Sei: xp I was close. I thought 19-21. meh~~~ whee

XD;; Nyome feels young too. ;-;

Koji: ...@_@;;.....I just saw the first line of that, and I had to stop and go wash out my eyes. u_u;; please put up a WARNING or something gonk Nyome doesn't like to sound stuffy or anything XD;; but I am a tad disturbed~~~

Memai: I've always been wondering..when your avvy wears the top hat with the hairstyle, does it leave a chunk of your skull er..bald? @_@;; cuz that thing in the back is annoying me XD;;

Deuxia: whee can't relate to ya there~~ no one's ever hit on my pixels. XD;; I actually felt a bit weird cuz no one was begging me for items, though usually whomever is crazy enough to wear minis/sash/insert good item here, usually gets bombarded with PM begging. @_@;; and I have er..like 2 fanboys. XD;; but no people hitting on me ^_^;; is that good?  

Nyome

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:36 pm
Nyome: I know, isnt that song great? xd I sang it for all to hear again today. Maybe thats why I get molested... o_o

Nah, its cuz Im attractive like that. wink

._.()

WHY AM I WEARING THIS OUTFIT!? gonk Swear, I always end up just wearing some odd naked thing. Koji needs actual clothes. Guh, stoopid broke me! Must whore myself at the commissions... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:58 pm
Wee! I went to the chatterbox to get rated. I got a 10/10 for scaring people. 4laugh  

Chibi Koji

Satou_Sei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:03 pm
Koji > I've lived in a few places... BUT NOW... Now, we've settled in CANADA, of all places!!

So the summer, over here was like 85-100 degrees... and suddenly, it's FREEZING.
Like, the second October began, the temprature dropped. Smug b*****d.

I love the heat. I love it. It's my friend. biggrin
I want a large, black, flat rock that I can put out in my back yard, and bask on.
Must absorb sunlight!

And!
To touch upon what Nyome had mentioned.
If you're going to post lyrics like that, please do it in link form and attach a warning to it as well.
I think we can all go without knowing what kids are listening to/finding funny these days. O_O
The generation gap is already frightening enough. sweatdrop gonk

Nyome > You thought me 19-21? Wow. Accuracy! biggrin

Young is a good feelin', oh ya! *stops singing.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:13 pm
Sei: I like an occassional warm day, but it gets humid real fast. I like dry heat, and a big flat rock to bask on sounds pretty good right now. biggrin

Tee hee...I dont think Ill be posting lyrics anymore. xd sweatdrop

Theres a field over around my house with big rocks and junk...think Ill go over and fall asleep on one. Again. whee heart  

Chibi Koji

Satou_Sei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:19 pm
Ya. Humidity can be a downer... but even so!! The sun is your friend! biggrin

I'm jealous of your rock field... Very jealous. *Longingly looks outside at the deceptive weather.*
Oh... it only looks warm out there... it only looks.... crying !!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:49 pm
xd

The rock field...wroks? It has tons of rabbits and animals and junk runnin around it. And then, theres this creek, and theres a set of big tunnels that lead it under this street, and me and a few friends found out we could run around in them. Its crazy in there, spiders are nasty! gonk

I just got proposed to by a n00b Ive never heard of. xd  

Chibi Koji

oni cypress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:08 pm
axel, yes i live in missouri. whe are you? ninja

its way to humid in missouri, then the random weather in St. louis. escpecialy in spring will become a monsoon for about 12 minuits  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games