Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:07 pm
ASDJKLFALALALALLLLALALBANANA! DDX

So my computer DIED on me a couple days back, and thank the Gods that it's up and running again today D: At least now I can finally post up this little piece that's been eating away at my being for the past few days Xp

ALSO, I forgot it was Thanksgiving XD; So we had dinner on the following weekend. I haven't done any Christmas shopping, I suck mad

How's everyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:35 am
Guess who's back, fools! Actually not completely back, in fact while I don't want to say I'm quitting Gaia forever, college has kept me more than busy enough that the prospect of routine involvement seems unlikely (although if I end up changing my major at the end of next semester I may be getting more into art again). My main purpose in visiting is that I miss you guys and if any of you are interested in following the continuing adventures of Alucard, his musical aspirations, everything else that distracts him from them, romantic entanglements, hilarious friends, ongoing lack of general social tact, and other woes of the common engineering student, throw me some reliable non-Gaia contact info! Been meaning to get caught up with you guys for a while.

I'll be around sporadically over the next few weeks (ironically the time I SHOULDN'T be spending time here. Oh exams. How I love you biggrin ). How are you all?  

Alucard_

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:45 am
AyDee: But...but...red tape is fun!!
I can't even say that with a straight face. I hope your endeavors go well. gonk heart

Laitue: I would have killed that child. I've had kids bleed on me before but spit? Christ on a bike. gonk

Memai: I'm glad your computer is back from the dead! I haven't started christmas shopping either, and even now as I type it's 17 days away. I should probably get started. : (

Nice to see you again, Alucard!
(And Lang even though she's been here awhile xD )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:55 pm
ninja Happy belated Turkey Day! xd heart

ASFDFGFHLFKLOIJHHDGHHHWTF!?! Yeah, it's me, back from the dead for your silly amusement. xD (yeah, right-o)

I'll take me some time to read at least 5 pages to catch up on the latest and then join you guys here. heart crying I've missed you!

*greedy art-whoring lil'Deuxi has been working her a** off to get more art* gonk

whee heart  

Deuxia Devonair

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:25 pm
ninja heart ninja

P.S. Langsig = characteristic WTFery  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:43 pm
Oh god.

Tomorrow's the second year at ComicFiesta for me AND I'M GONNA BRING PICS! Yeah... just wanted to let everyone know I haven't died or something.  

Memai-kins

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:45 pm
YOU KNOW...it's ten days before Christmas...and there is no holiday cheer x:

It's freaking eighty degrees every day for some reason. Global Warming my left foot.

It was colder in November T___T Now it's right back to May weather.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:55 am
Good to see everyone.

Memai, Deuxia, glad you're back in action. <3

Alucard - pft, college. rolleyes

Axel - Hi biggrin

AD - Ever the holiday skank, I see.

Jenna - I'll trade my 2ft of very festive, white snow for your anti-holiday cheer warm weather? biggrin

PLEASE?!?!?!  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:50 pm
Well...it's not so much non-holiday anymore. Now it's just bleak and rainy...and cold. Chilly..not so much cold, but it'll rain all day and then hit down in the high 20 degree range. I think last I checked it was 50 degrees outside at noon.

=D Georgia weather suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. It can't make up its mind.

But yes.

I would like the snow D:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:32 pm
Who wants weird tropical weather? I want snow! gonk I can give you crazy winds plus lots of sun.... xd

I'll repeat it.... it's SO good to see you guys again. ;_;  

Deuxia Devonair

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:28 am
Jenna and Deuxia, both of you are insane. <3

'You would like snow' that's crazy talk, but you know if I could control the weather, I'd send it straight to you two. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:30 pm
Aww, Lang has a heart of gold. whee  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:20 pm
axel
Aww, Lang has a heart of gold. whee

Yeah, I'm such a generous and kind person.

(I actually just did it because I like Neil Young... )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:59 pm
Wishing everyone a Merry Akahomas
(the IC way)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Dearest GASOCians, lurkers and fanboys --

This Akahomas season, Lang and I decided to do something a little different. As part of our ongoing fight to make the world a better, more kickass place, we put our heads together, sorted through the vast wastelands of our respective music collections, and came up with the following gift for all of you. At least, it might be construed as a gift. It might also be construed as my attempt to divert attention from the fact that Ignorance City has seen no new chapters since 2006. But that's completely unrelated.

Smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors.

What we do have to offer is a compilation of Ignorance City character playlists. Each song was chosen with loving care (and sometimes lots of hair-pulling-out) and assigned accordingly. And then reassigned. And then deleted. And then retrieved, dusted off, and shoved back into place.

And so on.

More or less, these are the songs that we feel would best suit the characters who inhabit the world of Ignorance City. They are not necessarily literal, as a startling number of otherwise excellent songs are romantically influenced, and therefore hard to fit into our usual slash'n'burn approach to life. Rather, just listen. If we screwed up, I imagine we'll be hearing about it. But listen, first.

Each character has 15 songs on their playlist.

Each playlist has a beginning, a middle, and an end.

These are your stories, set to music. (Or so the idea went.)

You'll find a CD cover for each playlist, and a link to where you can download your collection. The songs are already tagged, so there's no need to do anything but download the file, unzip it, and drop it into your player of choice.

So get going.

Oh. And Merry Akahomas, one and all.

<3, AyDee

[LINK]

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:32 pm
It's that wonderful time of year again!

... No, not that thing with the old, fat guy in the overly saturated red suit....

Akahomas!

Yes, there's a difference. A difference so special, in fact, that the very word must be red in colour. Obviously.

Right.
So I basically tagged along with the Holiday Ho, AyDee, on her musical scheme.
I must say, it was quite the adventure, complete with the usual stubborn determination.

Doing IC-related things very much brought back that old feeling of guild pride and unity... or something.
I like to think that GASOC has a certain kind of camaraderie that manages to keep us all coming back, with varying amounts of in-between time, of course.
As always, I'm glad to be sharing guild festivities with you all.

Aaaaaand that's my yearly sap quota met.
See you next year, sentimentality!

Here's to yet another scantily clad
Akahomas.

Cheers.

- Lang

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games