Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:45 pm
Isabella smiled, "Well, we would allow you to be the Lady of Manor for one day...." She giggled as if delighting in the idea. "Imagine it, you can wear a pretty dress have your hair put up.....and....You could have free rein with the other butlers, you can order them around all~ day. "  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:50 pm
Grell smirked even more as he thought about it. "You got yourselves a deal. I won't let him lay a hand on me during our duel. I'll make sure that I win and not him." He continued to smirk as he finished off the dishes and Ciel walked off to do his work in his study. The fight would take place tomorrow to give Sebastian some time to think about things.

Sebastian was still nervous about the whole thing and it showed on his face.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:03 pm
At supper, Isabella turned to Sammael "Sam, did we bring the book on the advanced wards?"
"The one by your great great grandmother?"
"Yes that's the one. " Isabella smiled, glancing at Claude, who, like the other butlers , was standing at attention while the Master and Lady dined. Claude's hand clenched slightly tighter.
Sammael bowed."No we didn't, it still would be in the castle library in Spain Miss Isabella."
Claude was just about to breath a sigh of relief, but the girl squashed it.
"Then I order you, to retrieve the book by morning."
"Eh? The spells in that book are very advanced."
"And I haven't been called to do a job yet, I don't want to get rusty. Learning advanced wards for demons would be beneficial would it not?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:07 pm
Sebastian heard what Claude's punishment was to be as he stood by his young master. Lady Isabella was going to try out new and advanced spells on him, and that in itself was going to be torture. He would be smirking a bit about it if he didn't have his own punishment to worry about, so he face remained emotionless and professional. Grell didn't, and couldn't, stop the smirk from playing on his own lips. Ms. Spencer was glaring at him still, but for now he was in too good of a mood to care.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:14 pm
Claude's eyebrow was twitching, already imagining it. He resigned himself to the inevitable.

After Supper, While Grell and Sammael where doing the dishes, the Cat demon informed Grell."You will be doing this evening's duties in my place. Evening tea, getting Ciel ready for bed. as well as doing the night watch. I will try to get back as soon as I can, but even if I use my powers to run all the way to Spain and back it will take me most of the night."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:18 pm
Grell nodded as Sammael told him what he was going to have to do. "I'm used to pretty much staying up all night. As a death god some of my jobs take place really late, so that's not a problem for me. I'll take care of things while you're gone Kitty Cat." He winked at him playfully, not really meaning it as a flirt. It was just part of his personality.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:22 pm
Sammael as always, gave him an awkward smile back and pulled on his coat, departing for Spain with all his demonic speed.

"Ciel, do.....you think that we are too harsh on them?" Isabella asked. They where playing another board game. Ms Spencer had gone to bed early and they enjoyed each others company before bedtime.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:25 pm
Ciel smirked as he shook his head and took his turn. "No I don't think so at all. They're demons, so they can handle it. It's not like it's going to kill him. Grell would only hit him once, and I'm sure it won't be that bad for Claude."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:41 pm
"That would depend on what your definition of on what 'bad' is." Isabella grinned, "I'm going to get his help in testing my wards. I wounder if I can create a ward that only allows a specific demon or demons to go through. Hm, That would be useful for us."She moved her piece. "Oh darn, I lost a leg."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:53 pm
Ciel continued to smirk as he thought about it. "Yes indeed you have. It could be very useful for us seeing as we've got all these demons fighting for us now. It wouldn't stop our men from taking out theirs. A very good idea Isabella."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:06 pm
The next night, They had set up the back garden. Claude had put an love seat out with a cozy throw because it was a rather cool night. the moon was nearly full just spreading enough light to see by.
The nighttime perpetration where necessary as they didn't want Ms.Spencer or mayrin to see this fight.
Isabella sat down. smiling as Claude poured her a cup of hot apple cider. She was dressed as if going to a boxing prize fight. Claude and Sammael, as the one's who where not participating. Where there to act as valets.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:15 pm
Grell was in his Death God outfit and already had his katana out when he went out to the back garden for the fight. Sebastian was there in his regular butler outfit, each one not wanting to lose for anything. Sebastian took a good look at Grell's katana, thinking it was very nice quality, and could sense the demonic aura coming from it. a lot of people would kill for a weapon like that, then again it's useless by itself. Only Grell's powers can make it as strong as it is.

Ciel was sitting next to Isabella, drinking tea, giving a knowing look to Grell to remind him of their little deal. Ciel cleared his throat to talk to the two demons. "Okay here are the rules you two. You are only to use your swords as they are, no special powers going through the weapons. You may use your demonic speed to avoid getting hit, and the first one to cause a wound is the winner. Do we have an understanding?"

Both Grell and Sebastian nodded their heads in understanding.

"Good. Begin."

Grell smirked at Sebastian, waiting for him to make the first move. He wanted to play with him and have some fun with this so he wasn't going to hit him right away. Sebastian glared at him and made a run towards him at top demon speed, but Grell simply smirked more as he moved faster out of the way before he could hit him. "Come on Sebby. You can do better then that!"

Ciel smirked, knowing Grell was just playing with his prey. It certainly was the demon within him that wanted a good time. "Isabella this is going to be quite the fight. Agreed?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:20 pm
"Agreed." Isabella took a sip of her Cider and pulled the throw around her shoulders it was mid October. At the speed they where using she barely caught the movements only her training as a hunter caught the more faster movements.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:40 pm
"It's apparent that Grell is faster then Sebastian. Grell is just having his kicks." He sipped his as well.

Grell hadn't even tried to go after or hit him yet. He wanted to wait for the perfect moment to move without him seeing him, fast enough it'll make his head spin. It's what he gets for all those years of rejection, and for trying to kill him with his own chainsaw. Sebastian went for him again, and again he moved out of the way. "Damn it Grell!" Sebastian was pissed that Grell was messing around with his head. Grell was starting to laugh at him in a rather demonic way, and this went on for a good few hours before Grell saw his perfect moment. Sebastian was now almost completely worn out, but he couldn't lose this. Sebastian went after him one more time and like before Grell moved out of the way, but in a few more quick movements that even Sebastian couldn't see he went behind him and slashed at his back before appearing again a few feet away from him with a huge smirk on his face, showing shark teeth and all.

It took Sebastian a long time to figure out what had just happened. He suddenly felt a really sharp hurting pain in his back that went all the way across it before he bent down in pain. The back of his uniform was now completely stained with his blood, leaking down to the floor as well. Then the cold hard truth hit him. If Grell had wanted to kill him...he could do it in a heart beat and not get a drop of blood on him. It took a few minutes before his wound started to heal, and it took at least a half an hour before he could even get up again. Now he could clearly see why Satan wanted him so damn bad.

Grell saw the blood on his katana and licked it clean off. before he unsummoned it. "Looks like I win Black Butler." Ciel smirked as well and clapped his hands. "Well done Grell. You win! Sebastian you are hereby ordered to do Grell's laundry, and Grell gets to be the Lady of the manor tomorrow. Next time you'll think twice before laughing at me...won't you Sebastian?" Sebastian sighed, knowing it was pointless to argue with his young master. "Yes my Lord." Figures...he bribed him to win...  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 pm
It took all of Claude's will power not to interfere, but when Sebastian got hit, It was Sammael who stopped him with a raised hand.
When Ciel finally proclaimed the winner. Isabella stired, she had fallen asleep during the hours long match. She opened her eyes sleepily. "Is it over yet Ciel?"
Claude turned around to face her surprised that the human girl had fallen asleep during a demon battle. Just what kind of woman was she? He shivered, remembering. Ah yes, born to hunt demons. a match like this must have been trite for someone like her.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games