Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sensei Grae

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:17 pm
yeah, i just heard about your new job. you know you're getting paid pretty well for an undergraduate student. congratulations, man. that will look awesome on your resume.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:24 pm
Awesome maybe, but data entry doesn't seem much like a stepping stone to game design/art.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:36 am
Ayaji

Can I have one? I need a job stare
I must not be looking hard enough or something^^'
Some places are downright impossible to get a job. Ressort towns being one of them... stressed Took me almost two years to get out of my old job. And all three of my jobs that I had, I got because of connections. Once again prooving, It's not what you know, it's who you know. sweatdrop

Boss

Awesome maybe, but data entry doesn't seem much like a stepping stone to game design/art.

sweatdrop The bowling alley didn't seem like a step up either.
So Boss is like a secretary now?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:00 pm
No I don't answer phones or anything. I just input data into a worksheet so it can be processed later.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:05 pm
Sounds.. *cough* exciting... Though that sure worth it if it pays well. Repetetive tasks are not my cup of tea.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:51 pm
you're right, these types of tasks aren't that much fun by themselves. but you have to remember that so far maeth has been working with drunks and whinny jr highers - im sure he doesnt mind getting to work in an environment of just himself, the computer, and his mp3s.

am i right, bro?

as for your resume, im sure you have a great title and it's an office job which does look good on an undergrad's resume. it has also raised the bar on that part of the application that says, "previous hourly wage". plus you can always boast experience with computers in the workplace.  

Sensei Grae

1337one

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:38 pm
i know this is just a little off topic

but i went to BYU for this german speaking skills comp.

i recited a poem from memory and i got superior

the rankings were good,great,exxcellent,superior,and best in fair  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:42 pm
Darn. stare If I would have known you were going up to BYU I would have asked you to stab someone for me. twisted

Very good though 1337!  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:42 pm
1337one
i know this is just a little off topic

but i went to BYU for this german speaking skills comp.

i recited a poem from memory and i got superior

the rankings were good,great,exxcellent,superior,and best in fair

Is that where you are now? If yes Say hi to. Pineview kids for me. Also to Heir Schnee.
Also great job 1337

Kazu Faiya
Darn. stare If I would have known you were going up to BYU I would have asked you to stab someone for me. twisted

Very good though 1337!

Rachel?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:28 am
anyone who wants something to read, take a look at FENG SHUI - BACKSTAGE where i've just finished posting the details of the different factions. leave a comment on the general DRP thread as to which faction is your favorite.  

Sensei Grae

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:39 pm
Does boss ever check the join requests? sweatdrop We've had one sitting in there since the 16th.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:38 pm
Is that where you are now? If yes Say hi to. Pineview kids for me. Also to Heir Schnee.
Also great job 1337

Kazu Faiya

Very good though 1337!

Rachel?

Hey destructo kay just to let you know it's her heir don't want to make you feel stupid or something just like telling people

And for you kazu i didn't know you had it in you to hire some one else to do your dirty work for you  

1337one

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:59 pm
Kazu Faiya
Does boss ever check the join requests? sweatdrop We've had one sitting in there since the 16th.

The freakin' thing should tell me in a PM if there's something there but it doesn't the lousy thing. I'll go see who it is....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:01 pm
I attract women into this guild more often then men which is a good thing on 2 levels however knowing the vast majority of gaians are women does tend to sway the percentage.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games