Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:16 pm
ninja

I'm alive and very sorry for my disappearance. In the simplest of terms my job blows and my social life is all but gone. And why because I made the mistake of working for someone when they were sick and now have become the person that gets called in when there's a short staff. 6 day work weeks not good. And why did I do it because I decided to have a good attitude with this job and be a team player. Well ******** THE TEAM s**t, I'm tired sick and pissed off and all I wanted to do on my weekend was sleep, and not once but twice the asked me to come in, well ******** that s**t. I'm getting what little life I had back. Hell I worked on every hoilday and got nothing but a stupid gift card to Future shop, I didn't even get to celebrate new years. Work has drained every little bit of freedom that I had, well no more.

Thank you all who remembered Akahomas. That mean quite a lot to me. I missed you all lots, and from now on I'm going to be checking in at least once a day. It might not be a huge step but it's better than not being here.

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:24 pm
Akahoshi! - Hey, luv. heart Glad to see you're still alive. Sorry about the job; we've all been there. (Some of us are STILL there.)

Did you get your Akahomas music?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:57 pm
Posting at work, I'm bad a**.

Hey AD, I'm alive in the outlook zombie sense. I'm just gald I didn't come back to an abandoned guild. I would have cried.

And yes I got the music. I need to go over it a few time before I can give my two cents about the choices of songs for me. But the fact that you have Inside Out by Reveille, many bonus point for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:57 pm
See, Hoshi? the beauty of GASOC is that you work in a team, and tell everyone to GTFO whenever you want to. (and no, for the UPTEENTH time I am NOT your personal punching bag! (regardless of what Lang's been telling you gonk ))

... except in akahomas. >_> ...

... and on the off-occasion I may piss you off. sweatdrop heart  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Worst Friday ever. I'll catch up with posts some other time.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:46 pm
AD - I'm glad your ok, but your poor sexy car. I thought I was having a bad day after walking home in the rain on sidewalks made of ice, but you top me. I hope everything will be ok and work out in the end.

Shiro I never tell anyone to GTFO except you. But that's just cause I care.... and it's fun. whee Also thank you very much for the gift, I didn't even notice till I yesterday that there was a strange box in my inventory.

Anyway I'm cold and wet, so I'm going to wrap myself up in quite a lot of blankets now before I get sick.

Nighty nighty heart  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Noriko M. Chijinu

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:32 pm
AAHH WAOHNO, MANFAYE. D:

Haha. Cosplay talk. I used to be into it, until I realized I was not cosplay material.

AD- Oh, wow, hey, I'm glad to hear you're ok. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:57 am
For those of you who are interested in such things, I got some better photos of the damage. It looks worse in daylight.

Akahoshi - Thanks for the thought. I managed to walk away somehow. My back's sore and my driving wrist (attached to the more recognizable "driving hand") hurts, but the x-rays came back good.

I do hope you enjoy your playlist. Yours was fun to put together.

NMC - Thanks. I shall live, I suppose.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:35 pm
Oh Lord, Aydee. gonk I'm glad you're all right.
I'm sorry to hear that happened. :C  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:46 pm
Well AD I hope you hand and back are feeling better.

In other news, I got a nice job change at work. instead of have to do all the different sections we have to do, I now one have to do one. So my work load gets to go down so much.

And also I feel dirty, my mp3 player finally died. Well not died, it still works it's just the little nub that lets me browse broke and with out that it's just a hard drive that plays music. So I bought an ipod touch today and thus my dirty feeling. But it was cheap and gadgets make me happy so I bought it. And at the moment it now is getting full of the IC playlists.

I need to play with it a bit before I pass out from lack of sleep, and I do need to work tomorrow. So nighty night.

*next day 6:30 edit*

So I'm at work and bored as can be, nothing new it's saturday and nothing open so most work stuff doesn't run. So there's no better time to post something, and why not a 10 hour review of my new toy.

Firstly I hate itunes, I just want to make that clear but the ipod loves it so whatever, the song go on the ipod and then itunes is closed till I need it again. Next it's only 8gigs but that's not that bad because while my Cowon was 20gigs when fully I could never listen to it all. (Though it was good for audiobooks) With the 8gigs I now have to choose but at least I can get through it all, and still I can fit a lot on 8 gigs. Still with the plus side of things, this thing has features all of which I use on a daily basis, namely:

1. Wi-fi scanning - I love being able to walk around and steal internet when I need to.

2. Internet - I can now browse with out having to pull out the laptop, not very well, but you know if I need to find something it does the job.

3. Mail - I check my email all the time and this lets even when my work pc won't.

4 - The best one *maps* - I can get a map from google maps and pop it on and get the directions I need. Because I still can't get around the city that well and now I can avoid have to ask people.

5. - I like that it is shows album art.

Now for the downside.

1. - Limited music format supported - I like me some flac.

2. - Nearly impossible to change navigate songs with out pulling it out. - It's kinda bad when most of the time your walking around at night, having a bright glowing screen tends to draw attention.

3. - Fingerprint magnet. - This thing just gets fingerprints on it left and right. I need to find a case and screen protectors.

4. itunes - I hate it, it wastes RAM, and keeps wanting me to buy songs legally. This pirate don't play that way.

Other than that I don't mind it, I just have to get use to it.

Ok well back to work.

*more edits*

Ok so I'm listen to all the IC playlist, and I must say that the song selections are very good. I've been reading IC while listening trying to put the songs it the proper spots. Fun fun. I'm also very jealous that Lang gets Knights of Cydonia by Muse. I love that song.

Also chances are I'm going to be random post because I'm bored.

*even more edits*

I must have bad luck, I figured some one else would post but nope. Oh well. Either way for me in 25 minutes it becomes the weekend and for two days no work. Happy Hoshi.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:06 pm
AD> O_____o! I checked your blog and after staring at the screen like a retard, I was only able to say.... Thank God she's ok! gonk ! I just can imagine how hard the deer hit the car to make it end like that. I'm really glad you're fine and I hope your wrist stopped hurting already. crying

Hoshi> OMG! You're here! heart domokun I envy you and your fancy iPod. gonk I have an mp3 player with 256MB of space. xD! Can you imagine how hard it has been to choose songs from the whole IC playlists? I didn't know you could do all that with an iPod: maps, browsing, Wi-Fi.... wow! biggrin I'm jealous you got "I'm so sick" in your playlist. I love Flyleaf! I have many favorite IC songs. However, I don't know exactly why... but I relate more to Memai's playlist than any other IC playlist. heart

Shiro> You seem to be everyone's favorite kitty scratching pole a.k.a punching bag. It's your fault for being too adorable. whee (OMG! cute! XD) *pinches cheeks* <3

--

On other news, I was finally able to see Sweeney Tood. It's not playing at theathers yet (can you believe it?) and I got a pirate copy for $1 that was ripped out of one of those copies used for award-rating purposes, it even has the watermark. (HAHAHA!) Sooo.... I loved the soundtrack! And the ending caught me off-guard. I didn't see it coming that way. However, I loved how the ending made sense. Just for the record..... the actress that played Johanna seemed so out of place to me! The songs stuck in my head and I was doing the dancey-dancey while I sang: ..." Theeeese are probably the worst pieeees in LoooOOoonDOOON!"

I now have a sexy wallpaper at my cubicle featuring a gorgeous headshot of Mr. Todd, too. domokun Rawr.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:08 pm
axel - Thanks. I'm slowly getting used to the idea that it happened. It's taking me a while.

Akahoshi - Congrats on your job change. I hope it makes things easier on you.

That blasted joystick! The one on my player is still working somehow, but I know it's only a matter of time before it dies. And of course Cowon has stopped making the X5s... Of course.

xd ! I do so love impromptu gadget rundowns. Reminds me I'm not alone in my geekdom. I admit that the iPod Touches are cool, but I'd never use one as a primary MP3 player. Being able to browse the web like that is pretty cool, though.

You've been...reading...? Gah. GAH! Why did I not forbid you people from downloading IC? It didn't seem like a bad thing...3.5 years ago. Glad you like the playlist, though.

Speaking of which.....

Shiro - Would you happen to know anything about Shiro-made IC logons being hosted on some Chinese website?

Deuxia - Nah, it'll take more than that to kill me. ADs are damn near indestructible when it comes to normal things. Instead, I'll probably be one of those poor saps with an epitaph like "drowned in a vat of strawberry jelly" or something equally mortifying. Car accidents pose no threat.

And, yes, the wrist is fine now. Thanks muchly.

Isn't Sweeney Todd outrageously fun? whee The ending was beyond dark, but that's Tim Burton for you.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:08 pm
o_O Drowned in jelly? xD *giggles like crazy*

I loved Sweeney Tood so much! The end was so surprising! I actually gasped and I had the website open for a whole day to be able to listen to the music samples. domokun heart

Oh, BTW, AD.... I have a lil' something for you and the guild as well: Clickie! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:07 pm
Deuxia Devonair
Oh, BTW, AD.... I have a lil' something for you and the guild as well: Clickie! biggrin heart

gonk ! It worked this morning before I went to work, but now it looks like the link is defaulting to the homepage. Was it temporary? crying  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

TinyChinaDoll

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:52 pm
Hi everyone! ^_^
This guild is really a neat idea. Thanks for the +1 to guilds stat.

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games