Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:52 pm
AD> No, it wasn't a temporary link... O_o;;; It's the same here:
http://www.finetune.com/playlist/2109126 or- you can look for me: http://www.finetune.com/user/deuxia and then for the playlist "Ignorance City". 3nodding Too bad I couln't find all the songs. D: I needed to fill in with others to complete the list.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:46 pm
Deuxia Devonair
AD> No, it wasn't a temporary link... O_o;;; It's the same here:
http://www.finetune.com/playlist/2109126 or- you can look for me: http://www.finetune.com/user/deuxia and then for the playlist "Ignorance City". 3nodding Too bad I couln't find all the songs. D: I needed to fill in with others to complete the list.

It's so weird. Whenever I click the playlist link, it takes me back to the main page. Looks like they're using iframes...ugh. That explains it. I did manage to find the Ignorance City list again, though. whee Excellent! You rock. heart

TinyChinaDoll - Hello, and welcome.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Xalome

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:19 am
*parachutes in*

Hey. SO I'm kind of back on Gaia now.

razz It's been awhile.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:50 am
AD:: I'm sorry to have read about what happened to you. :C Sad part is, my p.c. died shortly after my last post and I haven't been able to check up on Gaia until today. (Any "logons" appearing under my name were made by Ryuuhou, as he also has my password =/ I know, stupid, but whatever.) Like everyone else, I hope your bodily damage was kept to minimal/easily dismissed. sad heart

As for the Chinese website hosting the IC logons, yeah, you told me about them about 3 months ago... I, however, do not know how to write proper Chinese, thus I cannot ask them to remove them off the site. Besides, I don't think they'd even WANT to, nor would.
rolleyes Go me and unwittingly have made IC that much more "accessible" to the rest of the pirate world. *facepalm* mad

Hoshi:: How could I forget it was also your birthday?
gonk heart and THAT is why Akahomas is so special to all of us. biggrin

Deuxia:: ... You really have no idea of how true that statement really is.
crying heart And thank you so much for the online playlist thing! 4laugh I was planning on uploading all of the songs, when I realized my webspace would only fit about half of all the tunes due to the good quality AD sent them in at. =/

Oh, and if anybody's asking "how is it possible for Shiro to be online when he told AyDee his pc had died?" ... because I got me a brand new one.
whee

Also, I CURSE THEE, MEGAUPLOAD FOR THWARTING MY ATTEMPTS AT UPLOADING A BUNCHA PICTURES!
scream scream scream

Also, Shiro saw the snow EVIL WHITE POWDER OF DEATH!!! ... and lived to tell the tale! :O

And welcome to our newest member, TinyChinaDoll, even if I'm 3 days late.
sweatdrop

EDIT---
Hi Laitue~ :3

also, everyone should check this out:
ninja

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:15 pm
gonk ah dammit. I killed the thread again. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:46 pm
Laitue
*parachutes in*

Hey. SO I'm kind of back on Gaia now.

razz It's been awhile.

*follows* I'm kind of back too. sweatdrop

I'm not sure how long I'll stay, or how much can I contribute in here at all, but it's the only guild I've liked so far to feel comfortable in 4 years.
So, hi everyone! smile

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xalome

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:43 pm
Ya.

I may be a ghost. because, I have very little freetimes now.

As I work six days a week and have class four nights a week.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:27 am
I have a lot of free time now so I can post more.  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xalome

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:30 am
Lucky~

*shakes fist*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:35 pm
Parachutes? O: /

That little ******** cat is adorable.

...I need something better to say.  

Noriko M. Chijinu

Dapper Lunatic

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:31 pm
Hey, everyone. Sorry for the absence. Had a couple of interview weekends to get through.

Laitue - Alo, there. whee

Shiro - Ah, yes. Couldn't recall if I mentioned it before. It's impossible to get something back from the internet once it's been released, though. I guess it's really up to Lang whether or not we make a real stink about it.

Ryuu - Hey! What've you been up to?

NMC - What?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:07 pm
Hi!

Well, to make the story short I live back with Shiro and I'm on my last semester on uni! I wish I could finish already smile

I'm staying with some peeps over the week to travel less. I haven't done drawings in a while and I miss it crying

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:19 pm
I passed a kidney stone! That's probably the most exciting thing that's happened to me in a long time.

Shiro: Jesus Christ that video scared the crap out of me!

Hi Ryuuhou! It's been awhile. whee

*waves to Laitue and Noriko* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:14 pm
Ryuu - Ah. Your last semester should be over soon though, right? And if you miss drawing, start drawing.

axel - xd If only my life were that exciting.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:28 pm
Abandoned Dreams
axel - xd If only my life were that exciting.
gonk you mean to tell me you don't get to slice other cubicle-people with paper or throw fax machines at each other, or hell, even rig the printer cartridge to explode upon removal of it from the printer itself?!?!

Woe is me.
crying

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games