Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
New People introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceribri
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:35 am
Welcome! biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:16 pm
Hi, I'm PirateARGH! ( pirate ). My favorite episode is New Earth. I love Rosex10.^_^  

PirateARGH

Wind Spirit22

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:32 am
Hello. My name is Wind Spirit22, my favorite Doctor is the tenth, and I can't pick a favorite episode, there all so good! I'm from the States, so if anyone is from the UK, I might not know what your talking about, since episodes come out later here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:23 pm
Well, I suppose I should say something. I'm Elli, I'm 17 and I live in Florida. The first Doctor Who episode I saw was Girl in the Fireplace. I found out Doctor Who is AWSOME and have been trying to catch up on the rest of the episodes. A failed attempt seeing as how I have now dicovered I like some of the old episodes too!Oh well... Favorite episode is Blink...it's spooky...  

Elli508

erinyi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:52 pm
Hey all I'm new to the guild. I'm Mal, I'm 21 and I live in Iowa. I didnt really start watching doctor who until the tenth one. Now I'm going back and watching all the episodes including the old ones. So far I love every episode I've seen. Hope to get to know some of you well. See ya all later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:17 am
I just joined today! My name is Barb, but I prefer to be called Romana. I am a fan of the orig Doctor Who and am from TN. Let's just say I'm "over 30". My fave Doctor has always been Tom Baker, but David Tennant is brilliant, and I think I'm ready to admit he has become my #1. Fave episode is "The Talons of Weng Chiang" tied with this last story in Series 4. OMG what a way to tie in all of the major characters from the series! I am already holding my breath for the Christmas 2008 episode exclaim

Can anyone tell me how I can get the "guild" band for this guild to attach to my signature, as some of you have
question  

Galifrey Gal

Run_like_the_wind

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:26 am
Hiya! I'm Jeanette and I live in the USA. I LUUUUURVE Doctor Who, and I feel very sorry for those who have never seen it (so sad to think that people are deprived of such joys).

I don't know what my favorite episode is, but I am always excited to see new ones!!

I don't know what else to say really, because Doctor Who is really awesome, and I love how the authors will twist things and link stuff together... Ditto with Torchwood...

heart heart 3nodding 3nodding DOCTOR WHO RULES!!!!! 3nodding 3nodding heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:45 am
I'm Amanda.
But I go by Mandy or Sparky too.
I'm 15 and just like everyone else here I love Doctor Who.

I think all past and future Doctors will be as brilliant as the last.

Sparky-Jinx

Arttic Witchica

Invisible Lunatic

15,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:07 pm
Ello, I am Arttic Witchica, I have only seen the new series but intend on seeing all of it at one point. My favorite episode is "Doctor's Daughter", favorite group of episodes being "World War three" and "The Doctor Dances"

My favorite Doctor so far is 10, and my favorite character other than the Doctor is Jack Harkness or Donna Noble.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:44 pm
HallO! I just joined now! Umm, my name's Justin, and I live is AUS, and next Sunday will be The Doctor's Daughter, so we're so far behind. Anyhow, my favourite Doctor is David Tennant, my favourite eps are Army of Ghosts and Doomsday, and my favourite companion is Captain Jack.  

consultantnerd

Interesting Genius

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Professor River Song

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:54 pm
Hello everyone! *holds out hand* Professor River Song...Archaeologist. >D

...Okay, so I'm Ameria. Hi! xD I like in Maryland. My favorite Doctor is Ten so far, my favorite companion would have to be Donna, and my favorite episode is basically anything by Moffat (Blink, Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead, The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances, etc.).

Nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:49 pm
Hi! I'm Mary. I'm 34 and live in Alabama. I got hooked watching the restart with Christopher Eccleston. I have a hard time picking my favorite doctor or episode. "Blink" was very well done. "Tooth and Claw" as well as "The Girl in the Fireplace" come to mind.

And of course I'm tewtally hooked on Torchwood as well. :p  

Mary Kathryn the Crone

Sparkly Zealot

19,000 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark-kagali

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:31 pm
Hello, I'm Dark-Kagali. I live in Toronto, Ontario and enjoy reading, dancing, and drama. I think Rose is by far the best companion but the doctor is and idiot about her (end of season 4). I think that Donna is amazing as a companion as well, but she made a better friend (like captain jack) than a companion. I have to say that my favourite episode by far is "Blink" because it makes you think and could, for all we know be true. Haven't you ever had that feeling that a stone statue has moved since the last time you looked at it. I also loved the last episode of season 4 where everything just connected so perfectly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:10 am
Hello (:
My name is Marlena.
Pronounced 'Mar-lay-nuh',
hah, just wanted to throw that out there
since a seldom few ever pronounce it right.

Anywho, my favourite Doctor is the 10th,
and my favourite episode is "Journey's End",
only because Rose got her happy ending,
and this was the episode that really sealed me in as a Donna fan.
(Oh, and Doctor/Donna too, heh heh.)

I'm looking foreward to chatting with all of you!

r u m - r e g g a e

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:26 pm
Hello! I'm Runa. I'm 23, American and I'm kind of in love with Doctor 10 just now. I haven't seen any pre-Eccleston Doctor Who yet but I've had some recommendations from friends (Tom Baker seems to come up a lot) and I've put a few things in my netflix que. I look forward to talking to you all.  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff