Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Tournament (Registration Closed)
Battleground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:16 pm
Shinju nodded in agreement. "It'll probably be the hardest grading scale to deal with." Shinju said. "I'm sure Kazi will have no trouble with it though. He seems the kind that would like the extra challenge."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:37 am
"Yeah." Jim smiled. "Wonder what my grading scale should be."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wolf 2001

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:38 am
Wolf smirked, lowering his head to where his hair covered his eyes,"Damn. I was juat about to ask you about that to..." Wolf rose his head up a bit, now his eyes were red with vertical slits,"Aww well. This just makes it funner."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:33 am
Jim smiled. "Yes it does. Perhaps I won't have one."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:25 am
"More fun, not funner. Cripes, I stopped getting educated by age 5, and even I know that...Some people need a grammar lesson.."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:25 am
"Mazarith, you don't like it when people correct you." Kisuke stated, his eyse still closed.  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wolf 2001

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:43 pm
Wolf smirked,"And you need to be less annoying. What's your point?" Wolf turned towards Jim, still smirking,"Then how would i pass? With something like that i'd be exaughsted for my next fight and my energy would be near depleted. It would be unfair, not just for me but for my opponent as well. I'm sure they'd want a even and exiting match. It wouldn't be exiting if their opponent might as well already be beat."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:40 am
"Lets just make that little counter stop now, shall we?" Kazi said as he pushed both of his hands out to either side of him. "The darkness will swallow you whole, bringing forth unimaginable terror." Kazi chanted as he rose into the air more, and pure darkness began to spew from his hands, creating a large dome that was completely blacked out. It could not bee seen through, but the contestants could see the stadium. "And now my powers can truly manifest..." Kazi said as his wings took on a darker tone, and his eyes began to glistin. From all around him, claws, teeth, and other terrors began to rake out torwards Fafnir. "This technique will, eventually, suck all of the strength from your body and your armor. And these eyes will let me see what your abilities are...." Kazi said as his skin took on a darker, more waxy complexion. "And my powers here are much greater then on the Plain of Light." Kazi added as two solid black horns grew from his head.  

Shattered_Fangs

FafnirRed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:02 pm
Fafnir smiled. "Then you better get to it, time is running out." He motioned to the counter which read 85.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:36 pm
"Fine." The Shadow Kazi cried as he melded his two hands together. "Creation Cannon!" The hands melded together to form a small, short-barreled cannon, which fired out a burst of energy equal to that of a universe being created. "Your only known attack used was the Cyclone Gunner, and your technique is called the Garbel Commando." Kazi added as he swooped in for a closer attack with his Creation Cannon.  

Shattered_Fangs

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:05 am
He smiled. "Oh, don't worry, I won't let you expend your energy. Let's put it this way, You already are good enough to move on, but I still want to fight you."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:09 am
He smiled. "Very good. I see your eyes are worthy of their claim." He watched the shot head toward him and put up a hand and punched the edge, sending the shot hurtling away. "Though you will have to do better to touch me." He suddenly disappeared and was behind Kazi. "These gloves have never broken, and they won't start now." He spun, using the motion to create a large force of impact in his fist. "Cyclone Gunner!"

The counter attached to Fafnir's subconscious stopped momentarily and went up to 87 before starting its decent again.

FafnirRed
Vice Captain

wolf 2001

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:56 am
Wolf smirked,"Very well. I look forward to this match..." Wolf looked at the stadium floor,"Which should be here very soon." Wolf turned back to Ryu,"Which also brings up something, Ryu. Where is your brother? Why did you pstpone Red's and your brother's match?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:55 am
"That's not going to work." Kazi said as his armor molded itself into an exact replica of Fafnir's armor. "Cyclone Grenade!" Kazi roared as he did the exact same motion right back at Fafnir, with the exact same speed. Kazi's eyes lit up a second before he had changed his armor. They were now a Bright, clear white.  

Shattered_Fangs

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:12 pm
He tried to watch the match, but all he could pick up through the shadows were a few blurs.  
Tournament (Registration Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games