Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art,Life and RP forum
RP: Blood Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:25 pm
"yet another gift? tis odd but i will accept it. and Mihna, wise words did come from your mouth. i am a king... at heart. to become king, i must go through many ceremonies such as..." *Michael was cut off when he noticed Luna was covering her head and tightly squeezing her eyes. "excuse me a moment, Micheal is there a lake or river near here?"*

"there is a fresh mountain stream a mile from here. shall i rush you to it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:31 pm
"no thats all i need to know, thankyou" *bowing my head slightly*

"please excuse me" *walks out of the cave and closing my eyes, my ears under my head shawl wich keep them consiled begin twitching listening for the sounds of running water*

*tunning in on the sound begins running in the direction i hear it. as i run my body changes into a crystal wolf once again. withing a few minutes arives at the river*

*changing back to my humaniod form watches the water flowing, closses my eyes taking in the sounds of the night, letting out a breath slowely*

"ah,...so peacful so trnaquil" *opens my eyes smiling, walks along the river and sits down on the bend letting my feet rest in the water, closses my eyes breathing calmly*

*begins humming and i rumage in my bag, pulling out small bottels and and items wrapped in cloth*  

Luna_144
Crew

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:25 am
[ this is a continuation of the tale of what happened to Michael in the years after the war (refer to page 11). mostly for me to know the character's past. and yes, this is what you call a filler. every good anime has filler D: ]

*Michael sat down, smiled and went in a daze.

the blind man spoke "i have invited no guests here. who is the vampire who stands at my cave entrance?" "old man, i mean you no harm. i was looking for a place to stay." Michael turns to leave "so soon you leave? come and accept my hospitality. i am about to get some food. a vampire's strength is replenished by blood."
"old man, you are blind. you can not see an arms length in front of you."

the old man had a calmness to everything he did. picking up a spear, he hurled it past Michael's head and into a bear outside.
"you are 60 years old and still a child. you haven't recognized me at all! i have remembered your face Michael Margrave, son of the king. am i that old and decrepit? or has the war stolen more than my eyesight?" memories rush Michael and losing his balance falls to his knees with tears in his eyes. "brother" *  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:16 pm
hmmm well im gonna be right back *runns out and flyes away*  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:26 pm
*Carmilla sits down with her food still puzzled by the anthem and stares over at Michael* "are you alright?"* Carmilla says looking concerned*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:24 am
*slipping back into the present day, Michael's face was covered in sweat and was breathing heavily. looking to Carmilla a brief moment and pressing the back of his head against the wall, he mumbled something unintelligible and fell asleep.*  

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:12 am
*walks into the cave covered with blood and falls to the ground breathing heavily* DOOOOOoommmm...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:47 am
"Well. That was interesting. Enjoy your hunt Bart? Good because I'm going swimming. Toodles darlings." Runs out of the cave before anyone can say anything. She picks up Luna's scent and heads in the same direction. She hears the water and then sees Luna. "Good evening Little Wolf. Mind if I take a dip? Stuffy in the cave, I thought a swim sounded good. Don't mind me. Oh and your hood is twitching again." After removing her armour while she was talking, Mihna dove into the water head first. "Lovely!" She said as her head sprang back up.  

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

Luna_144
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:30 pm
"oh, hi mina, yeah it was getting to loud...i guess you saw my ears. cant stand that much nose"

*kicks my feet in the water splashing her a little* "hows the water?"

*picking up one of my bottels and looking at the liquid inside*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:26 am
NO don't go out *passes out*  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:18 am
"Hey!" Mihna laughed. "The water's fine. There's really no need to hide your ears. I can also teach you to tune out the noise you don't want. One of my family traits is that we usually hear better than we see. A fable the elders use to tell was we came from one dragon or another. I'm not sure. Doesn't seem likely though. But I had to learn to tune out noise or focus on one sound. It's the first thing we learned. It just tak...." She turned in the water listening to the wind. "Do you hear that?" She asked as she sniffed the air. "Do you SMELL that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:05 pm
*stiffen's a second, closing my eyes* "freash blood....and demons scent"

*stands up* "shall we?"  

Luna_144
Crew

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:04 am
*blurry-eyed, Michael stands up blinking his eyes trying to restore vision. smelling blood in the air, his body hastened and restored vision. but he smelled a demon and couldn't help but wonder who the demon is. more focused on the demon, he simply hands a healing potion to Bartimeus and walks out, stops*

"you who are left in my cave, a powerful demon has arrived in our area. i don't think he means us any harm. i sense he is civil, as civil as a demon can get. but he has something about him. i am going to see him."

*leaps out of cave, runs down mountain and lays in the bushes for a minute watching him.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:16 pm
chiyurihana
Name: Kirau, Osoroshii((First name, last))
Looks: User Image
Race/Species: Long ago, a Violent demon was killed by his many minions, however, his soul still lingered through the world, possessing creatures bodies and killing them once he moved onto a new ‘puppet’, however, it one day possessed a dragon, but when he tried to leave, something went wrong and he was stuck within it forever, being sealed into it. The dragon was killed, by a seemingly harmless Water nymph, who then ate the dragons heart, and so the spirit of the demon with it. The nymph gained there powers, and however, the dragons and demons souls were now sealed within her body. The nymph was soon killed off, by an unknown creature, Kirau is the reincarnated form of the nymph-dragon-demon-thingy.(well, there went any dramatic effect that description coulda had -_-. lol. 'Nough said XD)
Sex: Fe-Male
Orientation: Straight
Skin: Pail Peach
Eyes: Amber. Turn violet when she switches into her ‘other-self’.
Hair: Black, to her upper thigh. When she switches to her 'other-self' it elongates down to her knees and goes an even darker shade of pitch-raven black, with crimson, blood red tips.
Style of Dress:
User Image
((exept she keeps her hair down))
Dosen't wear armor because she feels she dosen't need any, since she lost all feeling in her body and pain dosen't effect her in battle.
Greedy or Giving: Thinks you earn what you earn. Dosen't steal from others, and dosent take hand outs. Will give to others if she dosen't hate them.
Loving or Lustful: Neither
Peaceful or Aggressive: Aggressive
Weapons:
User Image
An extremely large sword(its bigger than her ><)) that has a mind of its own. Literally. It has vines wrapped around its handel, and is extremely powerful, she has trouble using it because its also heavier than her.
But with Vines around the handel.
Personality: Cold-hearted, cruel, single-minded, un-trusting, distant, un-caring, blunt, bitchy.
Other: Ushually trys to act threatening, but any attempt of it is ruined by the fact that’s shes a COMPLETE clutz.

((sry its so long!))  

Able Edible-Heart

Able Edible-Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:42 pm
She lunged her blade at the demon she was fighting, missing, she stumbled a few steps forward, her sword getting stuck in the ground. she turned, growling and glaring at the demon as she yanked her sword out of the dirt, turning to face it again.....  
Art,Life and RP forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games