Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bleach
thecloakedone and dewski's RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:03 am
Ira: how many other languages do you know?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:04 am
Kitana: Japanese, English... a little spanish... *she looked down at her plate* Nothing too cool.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:09 am
Ira: but those are needs...I believe  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:11 am
Kitana: For this country, yes... English is... my poor language. [Japanese is my natural language.] *smiles, looking at her food, before eating a little more*

[ ]'s means that she is speaking Japanese.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:16 am
Ira: i'm fluent in both japanese and english but am very poor in spanish...I don't even know one word of spanish.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:18 am
Kitana: *smiling, looks up at him* I'm sure you would learn it quickly. *looks back down to her food, finishing her food, sipping some water* You're smart, I can tell.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:52 am
Ira: It's desire and motivation that makes me seem smart, but thanks for the compliment. *lightly hits her hand to get her attention* you seem like your smart...*seems to be a little irratated* why work here when you could work somewhere else and not get harassed?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:35 am
Kitana: *looks up at him, a little startled* Oh... because this is the only job who will allow me to work long hours. I need as much work as I can get. Anyways, many are not hiring high school students. *smiles*  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:37 pm
Ira: why do you need a job so bad? *raising an eyebrow pushing his plate to the side*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:46 pm
Kitana: *smiles, looking at her food* My mom and sister need the money.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:54 pm
Ira: what about your father? *places his elbows on the table into the form of a triangle and places his mouth just behind this hands*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:54 pm
Kitana: Died. *smiles, looking at her food still, smile faltering* I should go back to my job, put our dishes away. If you want anything else, please let me know. *Stands up, grabbing their plates, smiling at him, then goes off*  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:59 pm
Ira: *sits back once she leaves* (...I didn't know...then again I have no idea what thats like...)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:07 pm
Kitana: *goes back to the kitchen, putting dishes in sink, then grabbing a small dessert thing, going back, putting it on his table* on the house *smiles, then goes to continue her job*  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:15 pm
Ira: *stares at it for a moment watching her work* (I'm kind of stuffed at the moment, but if I don't eat it she'll be offended) *looks back at his gift then grabs his fork and starts eating it slowly*  
Bleach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff