Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The Kingdom Of Thea-Accepting! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AzulSandy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:39 pm
Laurie furrowed up her eyesbrows. "I don't understand, why would they want to laugh at you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:54 pm
" I do believe that isn't any of your buisness," Klyde stated sternly. He really didn't want to talk about it. He averted his gaze to the main clock and wondered what time that they could get out of this place at.  

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

AzulSandy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:56 am
Laurie looked at him sympathically. "I won't pry anymore."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:58 pm
"Good" He said, watching the clock still. His eyes dragged themselve over to the door, wondering if he should make a run for it. This party was incredibly dull. Klyde shifted his fingers and shuffled in his chair.  

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

steel_phoenix 80

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:15 am
Gaian Name: steel_phoenix 80
Character Name: spike
Race: demon
City:city of mare
Job: sword for hire
Side:whom ever pays well
Appearence: think of me as a cloud form accept I am demon  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:47 am
spike was wandering around trying to figure out where he was this land was strange to him but he had his sword so he was all set "where the hell am I anyway I wish some one could tell me" he said to himself cause no one was around  

steel_phoenix 80

Violet Embers13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:04 pm
Luna walked out of the building, looking around at the demons passing by. She sighed and checked her mask then walked towards the city limits, or rather she ran inconspicuously. Once she passed outside the edge of Mare she tackled a large deer that was nearby, drinking him dry. She wiped her mouth slightly as her thirst disappeared for the moment. She walked back towards the city silently, her dress melding into the darkness, making her look like the creature she truly was. When she returned to the building, she slowly walked into bright room and saw Hadrian pouting. Putting her hand to her head, she sighed and shook her head. “I’m gonna regret this.” She thought. Sliding back into her chair she stared at Hadrian. “Alright, I’ll promise you that, but, nothing to do with blood of any kind.” She told him quietly and seriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:03 am
spike saw this and was intruged by it so he jumped into the top part of the building and listened to the conversation below but he had to get in closer so he then noticed stairs leading down so he started down them about half way down he heard their voices and stoped to listen 'who are these people and why did she run out then back' spike thought  

steel_phoenix 80

AzulSandy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:23 pm
Laurie studied him caredfully for a moment. "You don't want to be here, do you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:23 pm
he looked at the girl and grined "I would love to know what here is and why I am here but maybe we shall see about being here" he said and came out of hiding  

steel_phoenix 80

Violet Embers13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:12 pm
((hey...i think she was talking about klyde and not spike...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:47 pm
||Go with it! I wanna see how this turns out. Anyone like my new Avi?||  

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:46 pm
Violet Embers13
Luna walked out of the building, looking around at the demons passing by. She sighed and checked her mask then walked towards the city limits, or rather she ran inconspicuously. Once she passed outside the edge of Mare she tackled a large deer that was nearby, drinking him dry. She wiped her mouth slightly as her thirst disappeared for the moment. She walked back towards the city silently, her dress melding into the darkness, making her look like the creature she truly was. When she returned to the building, she slowly walked into bright room and saw Hadrian pouting. Putting her hand to her head, she sighed and shook her head. “I’m gonna regret this.” She thought. Sliding back into her chair she stared at Hadrian. “Alright, I’ll promise you that, but, nothing to do with blood of any kind.” She told him quietly and seriously.
"I love you,Lulu" Hadrian said as he put an arm around her  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:48 pm
Luna sighed and put her head on his shoulder. "So, what now?" She asked him quietly, her stomach happily full from her recent feed.

((awesome avi!! 3nodding ))  

Violet Embers13

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:08 pm
"I say we go home" Hadrian said as he took Luna into his ams and got up  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items