Reply SWC510
SWC510 HQ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:15 am
Kishi saw that this situtation was getting hot, so he had to made a plan."Well I am going out for a while...Oh, and Caterina"He got closer to her and kissed her."Thanks for taking care of me"Kishi takes out a smoke bomb pellet and disapper in the smoke...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
"O///////O" Caterina had no idea what to say. One moment she is angry at kishi for his actions and the next, she is kissed by him. She just watched as he dissapeared into the smoke. "......Krahe, what just happened?"  

pychopianist

ManiacTVHackers
Captain

Wheezing Capitalist

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:44 pm
Krahe looked back at caterina smiling devilshly. "Why, my plan is taking action of course~" She replied and went into her room pulling john in with her to the computers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:48 pm
"plan? what do you mea......." Before she could finish her question, Krahe was all ready back in her room. "I guess I should go look for kishi then"  

pychopianist

ManiacTVHackers
Captain

Wheezing Capitalist

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 pm
krahe popped her head back out of her room. "Are you coming? We need to know what piano your thinking of~" She smiled gesturing for caterina to come into her room.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:05 pm
"u-um ok...." Caterina followed Krahe into her room.  

pychopianist

ManiacTVHackers
Captain

Wheezing Capitalist

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:10 pm
Krahe lead her over to the computers. Her room was filled with bookshelves upon bookshelves by now and the corner where her computers were set up was covered in shelves of discs and flashdrives. "so, what kind of piano are you thinking of caterina?" she said glancing up at her and sitting down in the compter chair.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:13 pm
"I guess the piano was called an up right, or something like that." Caterina tried to remember what exactly the piano looked like.  

pychopianist

ManiacTVHackers
Captain

Wheezing Capitalist

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:16 pm
Krahe nodded and started typing away on the computer to her right. Anyother information to give me any leads on this?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:20 pm
"I know that the back part of the frame was completely flat, so it was able to go right against the wall and the front part had the keys sticking out more than the rest of the front. There are supposed to be a set of pedals on the bottom part of the front."  

pychopianist

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:37 pm
Kishi went back to his room, open the window, and plays his trumpet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:59 pm
After playing a wonderful piece, Kishi went to look for Caterina  

Kishi Of Flames

pychopianist

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:29 am
After talking with Krahe about the piano, Caterina decided to search through the base to find parts that could be used to build the model.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:02 am
Continuing walking, Kishi saw Caterina walking alone."HEY CATERINA!"  

Kishi Of Flames

pychopianist

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:24 am
"hmm?" Caterina looked behind her and saw Kishi calling her name. "O-oh hello Kishi" Caterina couldn't help but blush when she saw him, remembering what happened earlier. She stopped, and waited for him to catch up, praying that he didn't notice now red her face was.  
SWC510

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff