Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The City That Whispers-Accepting Now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:38 pm
"I am Liliana" She said, she loosened her fists and the vines slowly unwrapped themselves from her ankles but the winds did not stop.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:42 pm
She smiled. She couldn't help it, she took his hand. "I will follow you, I'm tired of living this way, we don't deserve it."  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:46 pm
He nodded. "Good. We need to start as soon as possible. And seeing as your stuck here today, I guess ill have to go alone." He let go of her hand and walked towards the door. He looked back as he opened te door. "I'll be back, I promise."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:48 pm
Kiki walked over to a tree and sat down. " So what are you doing?" Kiki asked.  

NinjaQtee

7,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:54 pm
"I can come." She said and she looked at the prince. "If you're going to the Mavarans, they aren't going to listen to you, they think you're Aaron, they'll think you're trying to capture them." She explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:58 pm
He looked back at her. "What about the prince?"  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Liliana's gaze followed the sound of her steps until they stopped by the tree that she knew was there. She didn't know this girl, and she couldn't let her know what she was, and she wouldn't pass for Aaron, she was basically a high class street rat. "I come here sometimes to think, you?" She said carefully. "And you?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:02 pm
"Yea." Kiki said pulling out her flute. She started to play for a minute.But then she stopped.  

NinjaQtee

7,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:03 pm
She smiled. "He'll come along, we'll change his clothes and pretend he's my son. No one, with the exception of you, knows me outside castle walls. They won't question who he is."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:07 pm
He looked at her. "Thats a good a plan as any. But that kid is dangerous, Ive heard rumors around the castle he cant shoot bones out of his arms." He looked at the still-sleeping child. I didnt seem right that such an innocent being could be a monster at heart.  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:07 pm
Liliana stared at her, her expression blank. "Do you smell smoke?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:13 pm
(NOTE TO ROLE PLAYERS-I didn't realize anyone would actually mention the baby's powers, so I didn't say anything but Sandy says the King has most likely left not only the rp but the guild as well and that she is changing the baby's powers but what the king said the powers were is not what he was acting them out as. I might get someone else to play the king or we'll all have to act him out, but the baby, obviously, is a universal character, if you want to change his power right now, just go ahead. That actually might be best...)  

AlyaColman
Captain

NinjaQtee

7,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:14 pm
" I don't know. I can't smell that well." She said as she stood up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:16 pm
(You sure Sandy won't mind?)  

CeeMeAsMe

Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out