Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Wars RP Guild

Back to Guilds

RP for the war between Light and Dark Angels 

Tags: angels, dark angels, roleplaying, romance, fighting 

Reply Angel Wars RP Guild
Bloody Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heartless_Always_For_Life
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:31 pm
Katsumi stands up and looks glassy-eyed at Celeste...
"Im welcome anywhere now...i can sense it"...Looks at Alucard with her grey eye. "But i will not be an archangel...they gave me a requirement. To never dirty my wings with blood...or darkness" She smiles faintly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:37 pm
Alucard smiles. "Well look at it this way. At least your still in charge of the army, right?"  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:40 pm
Katsumi flaps her wings lightly and holds Celeste close. "That is on if the army will follow me still" Looks over them and the whispers so only Celeste hears "How could i fight either army though...i am both"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:42 pm
"First you must search in your heart, What attracts you to the side of dark? Is it Takuto?" Celeste whispered back so Alucard could not hear. "Of course we will still follow you" Celeste said a little bit louder.  

Dria of the Lake

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:45 pm
"They will follow you if you follow the way you know is right." He looked at the army around him. He sensed a tense in Celeste's voice. "Hmm?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:45 pm
A great cheer rises up from the light army. Katsumi blushes when she hears the ruckus. Then she looks over a Takuto and her heart quickens slightly.  

Vice Captain

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:51 pm
Alucard smiles as the army cheers. "See i told you they'll folow you to Hell and back to win this war. And so will we." He looked at Celeste and nodded his head. He had know what she had said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:51 pm
Celeste saw the look in Katsumi's eyes when she looked at Takuto. She knew if it was her and Alucard, she would probably feel the same way. But she also knew that this newTakuto just like Alucard's dark side. Was deceiving, blood thirsty. She saw how he was happy during her transformation.
"Be careful," Celeste warned in a whisper, "The devil works by deceiving. The Takuto in front of you may not be the one you once knew and loved.  

Dria of the Lake

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:53 pm
Looks down at her with a vicious smirk..."i am half devil now...you realize that"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:57 pm
Celeste bit her lip, she was afraid of this happening.

"You have to choose a side, you cannot be inbetween. It's not too late Katsumi... you can purify yourself. Ask for God to forgive you!!!!" Celeste asked in a pleading whisper. "Do NOT do this"  

Dria of the Lake

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:58 pm
Alucard looked at Katsumi. "Ya i sensed it as soon as you came out of that caccon. And hey so am i right? But i swear to God if you use like i did ill do the same to you. Ill seal it away." he saw the look on Katsumi's face. "And if you indanger Celeste with it....."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:59 pm
"Alucard... it's ok... If I get harmed you have to allow it to happen ok? Besides I don't think katsumi would do that"  

Dria of the Lake

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:01 pm
Alucard looked at Celeste, suprised. "Celeste, do you remember what i told you when we were in Heaven? I couldnt live with myself if i didnt do anything about it!! And besides...." He looked away. "Thats what you thought about me when i was like that. And look what i did!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:04 pm
Katsumi broke away and addressed both armies. "Have any of you ever heard of an angel who had both types of wings?" pauses "No? I can asure you ive never read about it. I have more knowledge of angels than any of you" Looks over at Celeste and smiles "I can purify any soul but mine. but now i can taint souls to...which will not happen i assure you."  

Vice Captain

Dria of the Lake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:04 pm
"You didn't harm me, you attacked me out of confusion and I would have been able to defeat you easily. Sometimes things must happen ok?"

Celeste looked at katsumi and frowned.
"Is this who you want to become?!"  
Angel Wars RP Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas