Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy tail. (Open)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Anime, Roleplaying, New Gen, Magic, Fighting 

Reply Fairy Tail (Guild)
Train station [Rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Flare Alchemist

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:31 pm
Rikaru saw the others leaving so he ran after then "Wait for me!" He screamed with a huge smile on his face  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:18 pm
"Then hurry up Ri-chan!" Zelos called over his shoulder with a smile.  

CygnusTakeru195
Captain

CygnusTakeru195
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:52 am
((Should we switch back to the main hall forum?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:35 am
((Sure why not))  

Dark Flare Alchemist

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100

II Kuro Neko II

Desirable Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Karasu hopped off the train and exited the station. She stood around the booths and looked around.
“Finally back in town and it’s all the same,” she thought and smiled. Heading for nowhere in particular, she walked around and reflected on her trip. For a moment she wondered why she even went to look for her parents but then dismissed that thought. It was true that she longed for, yet hated at the same time, her parents. She had a bad feeling that they had forgotten her already.
“No, that doesn’t matter. When you meet them, you will show them what a great mage you’ve become and teach them a lesson,” Kara told herself in her head.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:31 pm

“But wait...how are Kibo and Yoru? I sure haven’t spoken to them in while. I haven’t spoken to them since I left Magnolia!”
After realizing that Karasu stopped walking and held up her left hand, staring at the rings on her finger.
“Can’t believe I forgot these guys I was wearing the whole time...well, at least I didn’t have to fight anything annoying.”
With that she lifted her right hand, pushed her index finger and thumb together, aimed at the white diamond ring, and flicked it as hard as she could.
“Yo, Kibo,” she said aloud.

II Kuro Neko II

Desirable Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

II Kuro Neko II

Desirable Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:36 pm

The flick made a clinking noise and the ring glowed lavender.
“Why haven’t you summoned us in so long? You weren’t fighting?” Kibo’s words were loud and clear in Kara’s head.

Karasu winced at the sudden voice because she wasn’t used to listening to the spirits.
“Ahhh, actually, uhhh. I went away to find my parents. And no mage came in my way, so sorry Kibo,” she answered aloud and scratched the back of her head.

“So you have achieved your mission?”
“No. I didn’t find anybody. And I don’t remember where I was abandoned anyways.”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:42 pm

“Poor you,” Kibo replied. “Well, good luck next time. And if you don’t train you will eventually get weaker!”
“Yeah, yeah, whatevs.”
The black heart ring started glowing dark purple because Yoru had heard Kibo and Karasu’s conversation.
“Well, you’re annoying, Kuro!” shouted a loud voice that made Kara frown. “Ya mean - if you don’t fight I might just come out and fightcha myself!”

Kara rolled her eyes and slapped her right hand on both rings before Kibo could start arguing. She cut off their thoughts and continued walking.
“Don’t you worry. I’ll train as soon as I get something," she granted them when both rings lost their glows.

II Kuro Neko II

Desirable Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Tzelael

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:17 pm
Karael arrived at the train station in Magnolia after purchasing a ticket and taking great care to ensure his affiliation didn't slip. Karael was not the most recognizable of Mages, so all that remained for him to do was to purchase some minor cosmetic magic... It would only barely conceal his mark for a short time, his collar would cover the rest of it. He may be part of a Dark Guild, but he wasn't stupid enough to draw attention to himself when it wasn't wanted. He then began to move into the city... Well, if he was going to find a Fairy Tail member, he needed to go into town and find one first.

((Edited: Keep forgetting that the last post isn't always the most recent. x__X))  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:57 am
Lee is on the train to Magnolia: he unfornently discover that the tornament has a 20,000 jewels entery fee and for a young wandering advernturer he was flat broke.(he snuck on the train). As lee looked out the window he noticed a second smaller train approching them at a fast rate not to mention it was on the wrong track. Suddently a explosion happems on one the train car and strange men wearing purple jump jumped on to the destroyed car. Following with one largercaracter who appers to be their leader. His name was Diesel Mendez, leader of the infames train badits the Take Engines. And today was their 200th train robbery.
(lee gets up)
[Things are about to get crazy
(*feel free to enter any time guys*)  

pyrolee23

Beloved Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

nateuchiha101

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:09 pm
they get on the train and sit the man smiles "so far so good" the man looks around "so when we get off the train is were i most worried about"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:16 pm
"Is that so..." Ally said, thinking and looking out the window.  

angelbankai45

Friendly Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100

nateuchiha101

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:19 pm
nate looks at the man "huh intresting"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:38 pm
Soon the train left and everything seemed to be going ok.

Thank goodness. Ally thought.

She continued to draw a cat in her little sketchbook.  

angelbankai45

Friendly Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100

Sweetangeltot

Friendly Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:20 am
Anna felt like there was something wrong, She glare at the man then out of the window.
I'll go and watch outside.  
Fairy Tail (Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces