Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:04 pm
Richie put the man's arm around his shoulder, helping the man to the Hummer's back seat. He then got into the passenger seat, leaning out the window and shooting five zombies that had come within range of his shotgun as Maryse floored the gas peddle, causing the Hummer to lurch forward as Richie's final shot hit a zombie in the neck, causing it to fall off of its shoulders and roll under neath the tires of the Hummer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:34 pm
"Thanks for the whole not shooting me thing". Greg shouted over the sound of gunshots and shreaking tyres before offering his palm to whoever would take it as a handshake.
"The name's Greg, Greg Nossirah, double S hard to say if you're drunk". Greg commented with a smile, withdrawing his palm when he realised no one was shaking it. He put his axe down on the seat next to him and turned the safety back on on his handgun, putting it back into his jacket pocket.
"I was working in the office building about a mile away when my boss tried to eat me, I borrowed an army car and gun, crashed it and just now met you". Greg said, pausing to look at his bloody foot, then it clicked in his mind that that was the source of the male's gun toting earlier.
"Oh God, sorry. The cut on my leg. It was from the crash, I either caught it on the peddle or it just hit something that it shouldn't of when the car was introduced to the wall, sorry I didn't realise that was what the gun threats where for". He said to the guy, who hadn't told him his name yet, before sitting back in the chair and watching the streets fly by through the window.
"So where are you two from? Any time passing stories to tell?" He asked, as he rubbed his sore foot.  

Takuha

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:40 pm
Richie looked at Maryse, hoping she would talk to Greg. realizing that she wasn't, he decided to talk.

"The name's Richie. This is Maryse. We actually just met a few minutes ago. And sorry about the whole gun in your face thing. I'm not really a tightly-strung guy. But when I sense danger, or the possibility of it, all savviness leaves, and all that is left is the cold instinct to survive, I call it me 'survival mode.'" Joe said, reaching his right hand back in an effort to re-establish a handshake.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:48 pm
Greg took the shake, smiling at what Richie had said. He welcomed the genuine cheer in what was a pretty depressing situation.
"So where'd you get the car from?" Greg asked, picking at the various panels and materials that he had to play with at the back.  

Takuha

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:22 pm
"The army base about ten miles west. It was overrun with those things somehow, and this was the first vehicle that I ran across as i escaped that had some gas in it. I personally hate hummers, I can't stress that enough. They're slow, 100% anti-fuel efficient, loud, and just overall a crappy vehicle in normal conditions," Richie said.

"You said you were at work when you boss had tried to eat you? and you just escaped and crashed your hummer? Am I correct?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:37 pm
(wants to jump in)  

Jenocide Doll

Fashionable Vampire

8,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

behind her eyes waiting

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:11 pm
(i found you pocky, thanks for telling me to join. now we just have to get into the story)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:21 pm
Hiding out on the tops of an outdoors parking block, Ryan decided that he wasn't in pirsuit anymore, and decided to set up camp, because moving on a bike from Owen Sound to Toronto is no easy feat.While Ryan was unpacking his belongings and setting up the two man tent, he was also preparing a meal, having went without a meal for a couple of days. As Ryan's meal cooked over the fire, he heard a moan coming from the floor below. Pissed off that he couldn't finish his meal in peace, Ryan grabbed his machette and walked down the ramp to the floor underneath. Seeing more than one zombie did freak Ryan out, but not enough to screw with him. All he did was do a couple of hacks, then made his way back to the roof. After finishing his meal, Ryan decided to hotwire one of the few cars up there and put it between the rampway, just to ensure some safety over the night.

Goodnight, you poor world, and sleep tight...  

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Urbnja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:59 pm
(decided to start posting here out of boredom and waiting for replys in NewYork post)

keith is striding down the crowded street and looks back only once to see his dead brother laying there being devoured by these "monsters""Im F*cked..." he thought as he sprinted up through an ally way, a crowd of these things are chasing him down the ally and some are even knocking each other down because of how many there are. "This was such a shitty Idea! I shouldn't have listened to my brother!" he thought, "He always makes stupid decisions and that's why he's dead!" Keith darted up a set of metal stairs and all the way up the fire escape they lead to. The crowd is fallowing him still. "I thought these things were slow! Like in the movies!" he yelled to himself. He reaches the roof and is trapped but keeps running towards the edge of the roof. A few catch up to him and try to attack but he keeps shaking them off. He sees the roof of another building straight ahead but the distance between the buildings is too big. He was only a few feet from the edge and still running. "I would rather fall to my death than become an all you can eat buffet!" he thinks to himself. These"monsters"are only about 3 steps behind him...he jumps...............keith can hear his own heart beat and time seems to drag out as he takes air. His life flashes before his own eyes and fear petrifies his whole body, as if it runs in his veins like blood. He reaches his hands and feet out and as he approaches the wall...He grabs the roof! Barely making it! He pulls himself onto the roof and looks back at the building that he just came from. A lot of those "monsters" seemed to stop, some head back to try and find a way to get to him. He looks down and sees a few twitching, and crippled bodies laying about three whole floors from him, on the ground, as if they jumped and failed. He takes a rag out of his backpack and wipes the sweat off of his face. He looks up at the stars and then finds his way down safely. Keith manages to break into a bus and gets it started. He drives through the night for hours. He passes through a rugged toll gate that looks as if the road blocks were busted down and past it stands a green sign almost completely covered by vines and plants. The sign says, "Welcome to Ontario"...his head lights are like stars to the sky in this shaken night. The sound of nothing but the bus he is driving is echoing through the late evening.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:37 am
Cameron sat in his makeshift guard tower. It was his turn for watch duty at his "zombie fort." It wasn't much: The "fort" itself didn't consist of more than a couple of two one story houses. The walls were crudely made of cars, trucks chain-link fence. He knew the wall wouldn't protect them from more than a few dozen zombies. He wished he had had more time to make better fortifications, but by the time he built the current one, there were too many zombies and not enough humans or supplies to make a better one. He stood in his watch tower made on top of a semi truck trailer and walled with chain-link fence. He held his .22 rifle in a casual ready position. he looked off into the distance to see if he could see anything on the night horizon. He saw about thirty figures scattered across the snowy landscape. The snow was only an inch or so deep, but with it came the cold, which made it hard for him to shoot his rifle if the need arose. Thankfully the figures were a long ways out, and it didn't appear that any of them were aware of his presence. Then he saw something else in the distance, something alien. Two lights appeared on the horizon. After a moment, he realized that it was a vehicle. that meant someone else was alive! The people in this fort weren't the only ones left alive in God forsaken place! Cameron got excited, but then thought a moment: What if they're not friendly? What if they're infected? Cameron realized the potential danger that both him and everyone in the fort could be in. He picked up his radio and called his two friends to come up to the tower, and to get everyone up and ready for a possible fight. Cameron put the radio back down on the table in the guard tower as the lights had doubled in size, Cameron just barely able to make out the vague outline of a bus.

(behind her eyes and pocky, this is your cue biggrin )  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Takuha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:25 am
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
"The army base about ten miles west. It was overrun with those things somehow, and this was the first vehicle that I ran across as i escaped that had some gas in it. I personally hate hummers, I can't stress that enough. They're slow, 100% anti-fuel efficient, loud, and just overall a crappy vehicle in normal conditions," Richie said.

"You said you were at work when you boss had tried to eat you? and you just escaped and crashed your hummer? Am I correct?"

"Sounds about right to my ears". Greg said leaning back in the hummer's back seat, and scratching his head. He puled his Ipod out of his pocket, which he had quickly snatched from his hummer before leaving it; the car's stereo had given it a full battery, so Greg concluded that he could stick in to listen to on the presumably long journey.
"Where are you headed anyway? As far as I can tell from what was on the radio this s**t's all over, not just Ontario". He said as he put one of earphones in and waited for an answer before setting off the tunes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:43 am
Richie immediately tensed up. As far as he knew, the infection had been going on for a very very long time. The fact that this guy had just found out about it, and was so ignorant about the whole thing, made Richie question Greg's story. Richie looked over to Maryse to see if she was feeling the same way, but he couldn't read her body expressions well enough to know if she was believing Greg's story or not. Richie suddenly remembered about when he was hiding in a house on his way up north. Something had happened, something that had made him aware. And Greg was already well past the trust limits. His story just didn't add up. Richie decided to give the guy one more chance, a chance to say something that would make him seem like he was legit instead of something Richie really hoped he wasn't.

"I have no clue where we're headed, as long as it's "safe." And as for the infection, it's all over the place. Where the H*ll have you been the past couple years man?"

(I just say a couple years because that's about the right time frame in my mind for what's happened and how the environment in the other RP's is. If someone could tell me how long we've been in a zombie-dominant planet, that would GREATLY effect my character's attitude biggrin )  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Urbnja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:47 am
keith was driving through the snowy landscape and getting very tired. H only noticed a few of these "things" out but not enough to bother him. After all, he is in a large bus. He pulls out a medical mask from his backback with one hand, and drives with the other. He straps it onto his mouth. With out him noticing he hit something...Under the bus lights a spark big enough for him to see through the rear view mirror. The bus starts to slow it's self down, "Best night of my life!" he thought to himself. "I hope theres some one in this town...but by the looks of it, its just abandoned." The bus comes to a total stop right in the middle of an intersection. He gets out and there are only a few "monsters" in the distance. Comfortably far enough to check under the bus. keith does...its part of a street sign, stuck in the front of the bus and jammed up impaling some of the metal parts under the bus. He gets up and sees that the "monsters" are closer. He turns around and one is close enough to bite. It tackles him to the ground. Hes holding its head back under it's Jaw. He hastily throws it to the side and whips out a pistol from his backpack witch has only almost a full clip. He fires at it. This is his first time having to use it. He hits it's chest and neck a few times. The sound of gun shots rip through the streets and attracts attention...more are coming. He shoots it in the head and it stops moving. He has only a few rounds left and they aren't enough to take on even a few, maybe under 8 if hes lucky. He takes off with the gun in his hand. He darts through a neighborhood and cuts through some yards. He dashes through the broken front window of a house. He isn't alone. He sees a child about 10 or 12 years old, but this child is sort of, Zombified. Just the other "monsters" out there. "I use to love kids..."he thought as he darted and was chase through the house. He got through the back door and apparently the "Zombie" was too stupid to open the backdoor. He ran through the neighborhood streets until he reached a Fort-Like structure that was poorly made, maybe by last-minute or low supplies. Looking as if it was just put together by a few houses and guarded by some old Junk cars and a fence. "Hopefully, this means supplies." He thought as he walked around it looking for an area to get in. He looked around and it looked as if he lost the Zombies but it was too dark to be sure. He started climbing the fence around it and made it over the wall of junk cars. He dropped down to the ground. Feeling the snow with his bare hands as he landed. He didn't think for one second to let his medical-mask down. "There were a few infected survivors back in the most unexpected places where I came from before.". He thought, "why not here?" he drew his pistol cautiously just in case it was too late for this place...

(I think about 10+ years. I read it in the guild description.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:22 am
((I only just saw that the guild description said it's gone on for three years, I figured it was like all zombie films in that it's as the infection's spreading. I'm pretty sure by now some half crazed soldiers would have found one of the hundreds of nukes scattered around and would have blown the zombie population back to hell. But anyway yeah aparently it's three years since the outbreak started)).  

Takuha

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games