Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shojo: Ouran Host Club

Back to Guilds

Roleplay, Yaoi, Yuri, Whatever you want! 

Tags: Role Playing, Shonen, Shojo, Fan Fiction, Chat 

Reply Rp's
SHOJO host club Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elizabeth Nightray

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:00 am
she laughed
"yay froggies" she looked at the paper "i have algebra"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:01 pm
Ai And Mokoto Show up at school for the first time in weeks.
Ai locks hands with Mokoto
Mokoto says boringly "Why do we HAVE to go to school"
"So We can run the host club, like old times" said Ai.
"OOh yea, well im not going to pre algebra"
Ai looks at him and Mokoto looks back sheepishly
"wh-What?" said mokoto.
"You've tooken pre algebra 8 times" Ai said. As they walked down the hall and back to where Host club was, and soon will be once again.

((We, the most attractive people in school (also some of the most rich) have started a club. the purpose of that club? to please and entertain our guests (as in make them fall in love with us, pretty much make them admire us) we have all sorts of themed party's. and with that said,

Ouran High School Host Club is now Officially open for business!! ))  

candyrulz102
Captain

je_cabal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:36 am
(whew, i'm bored. )

Whooh, i'm lost in this school. Anyway, i need to find a comfort room or any cr's here. gonk gonk gonk . I really need to pii. gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 am
Jikku...maybe you should've kept that to yourself. 0.o

the washroom's over there... *points to the end of the hall*, according to the school map anyway... *reads map*

Biology's near the main entrance and algabra...*reads the backside of the map* is over...there *points to the room in front of them*

So, Jikku, go ahead and grab our frogs for us and Scar and I will get our...uhm...tools? xD good luck with algebra., Libi! wink  

alio06
Vice Captain

Chatty Fatcat

Elizabeth Nightray

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:21 pm
Libi smiled at them and nodded.

"okay thanks! ill see you guys later" She smiled walked down the hall looking at the paper then back up. She walked past a pair of doors. She looked around at the empty hall.

this door doesnt have a sign or anything...I dont feel like going to pre algebra juuust yet.

She looked around one more time before opening the doors to the hosts club.

what the  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:03 pm
Ok Alex i'm gonna get the froggies there.. *took the froggies* and gonna put it right *puts in front of the girls* here! xp xp  

je_cabal

AzzyGoddess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:21 pm
Name: AzzyGoddess

Character name: Corine Lestaulva

Appearance: User Image

Bio: Corine has been living in Japan since she was 10 years old. She is the heir to a very successful oil company. This is her first year at Ouran with high grades and good peers. She hopes that the host club will be a great experience.

Other: With her family moving around a lot, she has never been able to make many friends. Corine has a baby sister who she takes very good care of. She likes to draw a lot, and she enjoys spending time with her baby sister, and playing the violin to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:29 am
Eff you, Jikku! D:< *kicks a frog in panic*

*frog lands on Jikku's nose*

Karma, dude. You look a bit grotty, don't you? blaugh

Now that we have NO frogs, we have NO experiment, we have NO grade. hm, there's no point in still going to class. Hey, is Libi going to the host club? O.O Scar, let's go with her. It might be fun. dramallama

(Hii Corine! Great we have new members! :3)  

alio06
Vice Captain

Chatty Fatcat

Elizabeth Nightray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:56 am
libi walked in letting the door shut behind her. The beautiful room was empty.
"wow! whats held in here? " She walked around looking at the piano. She walked to in and took a seat and began playing the most beautiful tune  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:01 am
(Thank you. Im glad to join. :3)
Corine steps onto the Ouran Private Academy for her first time. Already this place seems to be very beautiful. From afar, She can hear a piano being played. Corine then walkes into the school crowded by the most richest people. "I wonder where the third music room is..." She thought to herself. Finally she walked up to the door, nervous to walk in. Corine decided to open the doors to the host club.  

AzzyGoddess

Elizabeth Nightray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:35 pm
Libi ignored the girl who entered. with her eyes closed she played some more as if she had memorized the keys.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 pm
Corine saw a girl playing the piano she heard outside. She looked around and found a comfortable couch to sit on. She just listened to the beauty of the girl playing the piano.  

AzzyGoddess

Lady Amunet
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:18 pm
(( :T I'm sorry I'm late but WELCOME CORINE! XD))

*looks over at Alex and smiles sadly* I'm sorry Alex but I'd rather go dissect a frog. *laughs evilly to self* I'm going to name it Jikku! *sticks out tounge and suddenly holding dissecting tools*

*hums to Lisa's tune while disecting~* Beautiful...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:59 am
O.O

Riiiiight... Scaaarrrrr, let's go to the host cluuuuub, I don't wanna go there alone. D:
Jikku can take care of the dying frogs, can't he? Pleeeaase. biggrin  

alio06
Vice Captain

Chatty Fatcat

je_cabal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:28 am
(( I'm late but hey, welcome CORINE!! xD))

*Shouts funnily*

WHY DO YOU NEED TO NAME THAT FROG LIKE MY NAME?!?!?! scream scream scream

*then laughs silently and evilly*

Well then, ima name this frog, Scar. xD.But I won't disect hahaa. biggrin

*looks at Alex*

Your going to the host club and you want me to take care of this frogs? You're leaving me behind?

*frowns*
No fair.... crying  
Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games