Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◆ Archived Threads
Profile Skeleton for Fuyu Academy ( + Old Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi white fox

8,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:30 pm
Name: Eiki Kouhai

Race: tategami (like a neko)

Ability: teleportation feral senses ability to create a blade from his claws

Homeroom: not sure yet

Dislikes: posers dogs water

History: born on earth he is the last of his race in the realm of mortals. he is a shy guy but very caring and protective of those he cares about. he tends to be very formal but when he eats his instincts come out.

picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:17 pm
Name: Isole

Race: Human (i think)

Ability: I can make basic objects out of shadows and lights. Do spells concerning light and darkness (mostly made up poetry, sometimes songs) see the good or evil in someones heart,occasianally when i read hearts i find memories. I can travel from shadow to shadow. I have two totally different sides, usually they are in harmony, but when the balance is uneven watch out.

Homeroom: I want and to be in 1-B

Likes: Butterflies,my light guardian,caramel,fireworks,the morning,reading

Dislikes: The dark,bad dream's,the night,scary strangers,mean teachers,bullies, being alone

History: I don't really know how to say this but... I was meant to be evil, but im not. At least i think im not.Instead of being evil, my heart divided. One side is of who I am Isole,pure,nice, and of the light and the other is of who i was meant to be. I call her Shadow, scheming, and of the dark she isnt much of a problem usually. I try to forget she even exists,but i cant because she is me... but also not me. Sometimes the dark part of me, the part that is shadow does bad things, but i dont want to gi into that. User Image ME USING LIGHT MAGIC User Image ME USING SHADOW MAGIC  

Xx Smoke Rings xX

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Secretserviceautomatedmes

Feral Girl

11,925 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:34 pm
Name biggrin elilah

Race: Half vampire, half shifter

Ability: To change features slightly and to turn into simple creatures like bats and rats. Also is a great bow and arow shot and can cast great dark magic spells. Also has a bit more strength and speed than an average human due to her vampire heritage.

Homeroom:2B

Likes: Chocolate, archery, scary situations, pranks involving magic and books.

Dislikes: Makeup, clothes, and homework.

History: Came to academy after turning her teacher into a man after getting a lecture. Decided to come here where magic is more widley accepted. Also loves the weponry course. Can handle a sword, take down a full grown man with her bare hands, and shoot an apple off a grunnie's head 100 feet away.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:XvcucDKA-cK6xM:http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu202/taurenmale/anime_vampire1.jpg&t=1  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:04 pm
Scarlet Rose

Name: Scarlet Rose

Race: Human

Ability: Invisibility

Homeroom: 1-A

Dislikes: Meanies, meanies, meanies!

History: She was born blind, and is now an orphan. She has another sister named Violet Rose. After turning the age of 4, she and Violet were separated. Scarlet is now being raised by a tailor.

Pic: User Image  

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:58 am
Name: Daniem Alice Numair

Race: Wolf Demon

Ability: You'll find out biggrin

Homeroom: 1~B

Pulling pranks,Fun,Music,Art,Being active outside,Climbing trees,and pizza.
Dislikes: Being disturbed while reading, or talking to someone, when she's being snapped at,when people shrug her off, when she says something and it sounds worse then its men't to.Smoking,Being pushed, and Being teased

History: Unknown so far... [I'll edit XD]

Picture:
User Image
Her wolf form
D
aniem Alice Numair  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:18 pm
Name: Leon Stoder

Race: human

Ability: telekenises and mastery over all weapons

Homeroom: none so far

Likes: not many to name at this point in his life but some may be revealed in time.

Dislikes: interaction with poeple who see him as a loner trying to "help" him get friends

History: his past has been hard to him so he keeps distants from poeple, only befriends a choice few he can trust and rather choose them on his own  

setsuna91

arisakuma

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:04 pm
Name: Sakura Haruki

Race: angel

Ability: healing others, see ghost

Homeroom: none so far

Dislikes: bitter food, talking back to others
History: Lost her parents in a boat crash. Because of her dedication to help others feel happy, because she lost what she loved the most, she learned her ability. She has always seen ghost when she was younger. She may like to help people but she's the worst at cooking. Her best friend is Aikai and she lives with her grandma.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:17 am
Name: Mika Yoshida
Race: she brings death.
[DO NOT ANGER HER]
Ability: Drawing
Homeroom: 1-A
Dislikes: People
History: [she doesn't talk about it, cause she usually ignores the topic or he ignores the person that asks it.

User Image
wahmbulance DO NOT STEAL

cheapscake

Super Junior

EmilieAutumnPlague

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:21 pm
Name: Nakita-Lea
Race: Dark Reaper (Drak angel)
Ability: Reading minds, Time traveling (the rest is unknown)
Homeroom: I don't know xD
Likes: Eating, Checking out cute guys wink , Talking, Training, and practicing her magic.
Dislikes: Sleeping, Losing stuff, and biting nails xD
History: Never. Ask. Again -.-
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dark angel girl/Andreuss10/dark-angel2.jpg <-- Me  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:50 am
Name:Luna Evanna

Race:Human

Ability:Can do anything with her wand

Homeroom:6-a

Dislikes:Her enemies

History:You just need to ask  

Sky Huntress

Noob

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 pm
Name: April Raven

Race: Human (Curse)

Ability: Able to triple the power of another's ability and cancel the powers around her in a ten feet radius.

Homeroom:
2-B

Dorm:
[ >.< ]

Likes: being acknowledged, Sweets, people who look out for her and help her.

Dislikes: Her curse, animals that want to eat her, people who make fun of her size, being on the floor, not being able to do anything on her own, having enemies

History: April was a normal girl who was very popular at her school and she loved it. She would always brag to the other girls, but one day, girl was fed up with April's bragging and placed a permanent curse on her to make her tiny. April couldn't believe what had happened and cried. The witch realized what she did and started to feel sorry for April, and brought her April to her parents. Her parents sent April here, hoping she would have a better life than staying there.

Height: 2 1/2 inches

Weight: 3 lbs

Sexuality: Bisexual

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:33 pm
Name: Aiden Pizzacato

Race: Human (Genetically altered)

Ability: He was experimented on at birth to give him full access to his mind's abilities, and thus has very strong psychic powers, though he has no control over them. Specifically he has a talent for healing and most of the kinetics, and does not have "awareness" abilities like sensing, reading minds, or precognition.

Homeroom: 2-B

Dorm:
[ I'll assign them to your topic >< ]

Likes: Being outside, being alone, watching others from afar, reading, learning new things

Dislikes: Being around a lot of people, bullies, darkness, tight spaces

History: Aiden's father was a scientist researching psychic abilities, specifically if one could be given powers if they were not born with them. At a very young age, Aiden was a subject of these experiments, and ended up with very strong powers that he could not control, which were linked to his emotions. His father, even though he had psychic abilities, considered Aiden a failure, and moved on to his next idea. Next he tried altering a child inside the womb, and did experiments on Aiden's sister before she was born. As a result she was born with controllable abilities, but her body's focus on developing her mind left her physically weak, and crippled, and his mother died giving birth to her. Aiden was a target for all kinds of bullies growing up, as they knew he was different and resented him for it. His sister was the only person in his world that accepted him and cared for him. When he learned of his father's treachery, he lost control of himself in anger and blew up his house, killing his father and his sister. He is very depressed about his sister, and has been a loner ever since; as well as afraid of his destructive powers. The local police hunted him after they learned of the murder, and he was forced to run away. Thus he ends up at Fuyu Academy, seeking help in controling his powers and learning more about them.  

Allsixcolours

Lonely Genius

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:38 pm
Allsixcolours
Name: Aiden Pizzacato

Race: Human (Genetically altered)

Ability: He was experimented on at birth to give him full access to his mind's abilities, and thus has very strong psychic powers, though he has no control over them. Specifically he has a talent for healing and most of the kinetics, and does not have "awareness" abilities like sensing, reading minds, or precognition.

Homeroom: 2-B

Dorm:
[ I'll assign them to your topic >< ]

Likes: Being outside, being alone, watching others from afar, reading, learning new things

Dislikes: Being around a lot of people, bullies, darkness, tight spaces

History: Aiden's father was a scientist researching psychic abilities, specifically if one could be given powers if they were not born with them. At a very young age, Aiden was a subject of these experiments, and ended up with very strong powers that he could not control, which were linked to his emotions. His father, even though he had psychic abilities, considered Aiden a failure, and moved on to his next idea. Next he tried altering a child inside the womb, and did experiments on Aiden's sister before she was born. As a result she was born with controllable abilities, but her body's focus on developing her mind left her physically weak, and crippled, and his mother died giving birth to her. Aiden was a target for all kinds of bullies growing up, as they knew he was different and resented him for it. His sister was the only person in his world that accepted him and cared for him. When he learned of his father's treachery, he lost control of himself in anger and blew up his house, killing his father and his sister. He is very depressed about his sister, and has been a loner ever since; as well as afraid of his destructive powers. The local police hunted him after they learned of the murder, and he was forced to run away. Thus he ends up at Fuyu Academy, seeking help in controling his powers and learning more about them.

Please make a new thread for this and add a picture!

[[ Edit: My bad, you did! Sorry! ]]  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces