Submit

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:29 pm
*Aimai winks back at Natalie*User Image
"you get to live forever?"She asks  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:39 pm
"Yup unless we are killed! Which happens... alot more then you think.. We get bored of dour lives!" Natalie giggles loudly. Which causes Drake to look over and give her another glare. At his glare Natalie pouts.  

prettypoison2111

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image"Oh I hope you don't die..I can protect you...at least while you are sleeping."Aimai says wishfully.
"You see Nat.,Dream Angels lke me are temporarily immortal We are protected by god during the night but be day..that is a different story."Aimai says
"I promise God will not let anything to bad happen to you unless you sin."Aimai says with her same british tone  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Um excuse me? Melody said quietly as she came in. Iris romped in looking for her new friend.  

My_Dear_Juliet_3

prettypoison2111

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:14 pm
Natalie strokes the end of her sharp fang, thinking about what the dream spirit just said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm
Melody looked at the girl's fangs. A vampire huh? She said with a giggle.  

My_Dear_Juliet_3

AngieLuna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:56 pm
((May be offline for a while. Work and my friend's house and all that. Sorry! Move my character around as needed ^~^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:22 am
User Image

☆Angie-Luna★

[Dark and twisted]

"Melody! I was beginning to miss your company quite a bit and I can tell Lo was missing Iris."
Angie said, still sitting on the chair beside Drake. Then, from under the teacher's desk, the black jaguar came out. Lotia went up to Iris and stood beside her and, as best a jaguar could, said hello.

♪Just cause I'm heartless doesn't mean that I'm mean♫

AngieLuna

Airgead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:48 am
((I'm visiting family for a week. Sorry for the hassle.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:16 am
Drake raises both eyebrows at the sight of the Jaguar. He laughs and continue drawing.  

prettypoison2111

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:18 am
"Natalie I have a feeling we are gonna be great friends."She says smiling.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:46 am
Natalie giggles "I hope so!" She said happily. Natalie doesnt have many friends because her family is very strict with her. This is the first time she has been out of her house in many years so she is excited to make new friends and finally be away from home.  

prettypoison2111

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:21 pm
AngieLuna
User Image

☆Angie-Luna★

[Dark and twisted]

"Melody! I was beginning to miss your company quite a bit and I can tell Lo was missing Iris."
Angie said, still sitting on the chair beside Drake. Then, from under the teacher's desk, the black jaguar came out. Lotia went up to Iris and stood beside her and, as best a jaguar could, said hello.

♪Just cause I'm heartless doesn't mean that I'm mean♫

Melody smiled. Nice to see you again too! Iris smiled and bowed her head to say hi. She then tagged her to continue their game from earlier. Melody smiled and laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image"Tottaly!Bessties 4 life!"She says.*AImai walks over and gives her a hug.
"I want you to keep this,as a friend I sew these for my buds in ENgland Enjoy."She says
"you can keep the dog to!"She says putting the little stuffed dog in the front pocket.
Aimai had alot of friends back in England,She was quite popular but this was her first vampire friend.She had never told any of her other friends she was a Dream Angel.  

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

prettypoison2111

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:19 pm
Natalie raises both eyebrows, a look of extreme happiness on her face. "Thank you so much!!" She squeeled. She hugs her tightly and laughs happily.  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff