Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Tala Rosabella

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:59 pm
*Tala kept running at a nice jog she smiled a wolf smile*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:17 pm
*she sensed the tribe and sent out a thought*

I hear you please respond I need to hear from someone

C: *sends back*we are here child keep coming you are not human are you........

T: no.....I am not  

Vampire Tala Rosabella

RikuoTsukinura

Devoted Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:21 pm
kazuma walked through the forest,a slight smile on his face. his fox ears were twitching happily as he walked."been a while since i could relax like this"he said to himself,smiling a little more  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:25 pm
User ImageAce had finished his ice-cream already and decided it was his new favorite food. He still had his arm around June because she still seemed nervous about the ice-cream shop incident...  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
~June~

The forrest always calmed her down. She was half way done with her ice cream. She closed her eyes and in hailed through her nose then opened her eyes again normally this place is empty... More people are here and they arn't human but something tells her they can be friendly so she ignors it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image"well you seem to be feeling better." he said to June. "I wish there were mountains in this region, but it's so flat, i can't stand it..." He looked at her and wondered what she was thinking... 'come on, help me out, Peace' he thought.  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
~June~

June looked up at ace reashuringly something about her eyes were warm and compherting. She smiled at Ace's semi rude remark about the forrest so she said "The forrest isn't so bad." she told him then she put her hands over his eyes "If you listen carefully you can hear the trees whispering and the sparrows sing. This place is full of life and serenity" she guided him through the forrest with her hands still over his eyes "And if your lucky..." she uncovered his eyes to revieal a birds nest some how she how them both in a tree in the birds nest there were some eggs and they begun to hatch and you can hyear little peeping by the baby birds "You get to see life work it's magic"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
vonne edhorn
User Image

Yvonne walked through the forest, looking around. She smiled, taking out her sketchpad. "I can draw some forest animals now. Lets see if I can find an owl....I haven't drawn an owl before...." She looked around, ready to etch the figure into her mind as soon as she saw it. It didn't take long. She was soon drawing a black owl, sitting on its branch with its wings stretched. "Beautiful....Black owls are gorgeous, just like their white cousins...." She continued to draw the owl until she had finished. Every detail was there, right down to the smallest speckle on its feathers. She looked at the owl as it watched her, and she waved just before it flew off. "Thank you!"
User Image
[[ OoC: ]]

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
Laurens gia
"WOW..." Ace was at a loss for words. he had never thought about the woods that way, he had only lived in the mountains... "Thanks June" he said. "Maybe we should go back to the dorm now."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image
~June~

She sighs and helps ace down a branch so he wouldn't disterb the birds "Maybe your right" she stands up and does a black flip 18 feet off the very tall tree and gracefully lands on her two feet with no harm done and she yells back at him "HOW YOU GET DOWN, I HAVE NO IDEA" hopeing he heard her what she just did was humanly impossible but yet again she was no human. She smiled waiting for him to come down

(sorry i'm grounded so it might take me a while to post)

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:30 pm
Laurens gia
User Image"...What the hell?!" he didn't know what to say... that was pretty amazing, he didn't know the extent of her abilities, but she didn't know the extent of his either. Just because he was human didn't mean he wasn't as strong as the other kids at the school. His sword had the soul of an ancient swordsman sealed inside of the blade, and he could borrow power from it whenever he needed it... but he hadn't told anybody yet, not even the teachers knew. "...that was impressive..." and in a millisecond, he was gone... "But maybe not as impressive as this..." He had appeared behind June, but she hadn't even seen him move. He had borrowed a small mount of power from Peace, to move nearly as fast as the speed of sound. He didn't have many things he could do with the power he borrows from Peace, but he just needed more training to use the power to it's full extent. "Lets go, i'm tired." He said lazily. And with that, they were gone...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image
xxxxxxx╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺
xxxxxxxxxxxxA K A N ExxxxC H E R I I

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCATCH ── meifIfallx!
xxxxxxxxxxxɪϝ ɪ sʜouʟᴅ sumʙʟɛ
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx°youkeepmefreeFALLINGxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxcatch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall

Akane walked through the forest, Staring down in the ground, kick the leaves that were in her way. She kept walking until she found a girl with a sketch pad. Curiosity lead into Akane's mind, so swiftly she ran toward her, Stopping right in front of her leaving only 20 inches away from each other. "Hello." She greeted Yvonne. "Why do you have a sketchpad in your hand?" She asked her. After completing that sentence Akane now realized why she found this girl interesting... Because she was drawing the surroundings around her. And Akane, also was a bit fond of Drawing.
                                                    [[Ooc; ]]

ᴅoητ ʀεʟεαsε youʀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxHxxOccLxxDxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
vonne edhorn
User Image

Yvonne jumped at the voice of someone talking to her, and she looked over. It was another girl. She seemed to find Yvonne's drawing interesting. "Drawing." She didn't really know how to talk to other people. The only people she'd really talked to was her brother and father, and they weren't good practice. She finished putting a few final details in her owl drawing and smiled, standing. "Come to me." The picture started to move, and the owl flew from the page, landing on her shoulder. She smiled happily before dismissing it back into the sketchpad. Yvonne always tested the drawings to see if they would come to life or not. It's how she knew that people couldn't be cloned.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image
xxxxxxx╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺
xxxxxxxxxxxxA K A N ExxxxC H E R I I

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCATCH ── meifIfallx!
xxxxxxxxxxxɪϝ ɪ sʜouʟᴅ sumʙʟɛ
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx°youkeepmefreeFALLINGxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxcatch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall

When Yvonne turned her Drawing into a real owl, Akane was astonished. "My Heavens How did you do that? That's so cool! I mean... You're so cool!" She Acclaimed.
                                                    [[Ooc; ]]

ᴅoητ ʀεʟεαsε youʀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxHxxOccLxxDxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image
vonne edhorn
Dorm: Rosewood Dorm || Roommates: Akane Cherii || Friends I Am With: None || Strangers I Am With: Akane
User Image

Yvonne blushed a deep red and looked down. "It's not...that amazing...." She had never been complimented before. Her brother and father loved her power, but other people usually freaked out. That's why she was sent here.
User Image

◇ The Village

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas