Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 am
It had been a long time since Gilbert had seen Roderich give any indication of a true personality. He had always hidden himself behind a mask of aristocracy and properness, not letting people get close to him since a couple of cruel leaders. But now, now there was a sort of liveness about him, brought about by his hidden anger. A smirk smoothly crossed the albino's lips and he made a soft tsking sound in the back of his throat. "Temper, temper," he teasingly admonished.

His eyes lost some of their tease as his own lack of control was brought up, but he carefully pushed aside his own temper in favour of trying to save some face. If he reacted, he would prove Roderich right.

He was unable to stop himself from tensing as the Austrian looped his arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, the soft laugh pushing a small puff of breath against his skin. "Do you always kiss those you hate, then?" he murmured, forcing his body to relax. His dislike of being touched was one weakness that he especially didn't want brought to the light.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am

'Mmn, no, just you.' Roderich replied in a mildly amused tone, pulling one arm back from around Gilbert's neck in order to trace his fingertips gently down the irritating man's pale cheek with a playful chuckle in his throat. So perhaps he could save this situation... He'd almost lost it, but now he'd managed to scrape it back by his fingertips... There was still a chance he could win this. That is, if Gilbert was to stop breathing on his face like that... It really wasn't helping the situation. He supposed he'd have to step it up a notch or two if he wanted to really unnerve the albino, and he prayed that it'd have to be soon... He doubted he could keep this up for long without fulfilling that deep desire to bolt out of the door like a frightened animal. His slender fingertips delicately danced their way down Gilbert's neck, his shoulder, before drawing little, intricate patterns on his chest, through his shirt, luckily. 'Perhaps you should back down whilst you've still got the chance.'

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:40 am
Arthur lost his smirk and his eyes widened, his hands clenching into fists. " 'Woe is me' ?" he repeated, shocked. His eyes suddenly narrowed and he scowled. "How dare you?" he spat. His head pounded, his body trembled with a fierce rage, and blunt nails cut into the flesh of his palms as he closed his eyes, trying to regain control of himself. He could feel the slight dampness of blood as he pierced his right hand sharply with his nails, the liquid hidden by his fingers.

He opened his eyes and glared at the Asian man. "How dare you walk into my homeland and insult me by likening yourself to me? By bringing up talk of wars long passed? If I did hit you, it would only be because you bloody well deserve it!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 am

'By all means, go for it, ahen.' Yao replied quietly, tilting his head a little as he gazed at the Englishman. 'I'll remember my place, the next time I try to help someone as self-conceited as yourself, Arthur. If you weren't so busy taking offense to everything, you'd hear the words people said to you with more clarity. I say the things I say because I wish to help you, not rile you. You think I want to purposefully bring harm to myself...? It's worrying that you purposefully distance yourself from others, ahen... Though I suppose I've no right to say anything. You're right. As always, ahen. After all... I've been so insulting by asking you how you are and all that.' His gaze dropped and he wiped his eyes roughly, bitterly glaring at Arthur's shoes.

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:49 am
"O-oh? So I'm special, then," he commented, biting back a curse as a very slight, barely noticeable stutter tainted his words. He held back the urge to shy away as the man's fingertips brushed lightly down his cheek, running down his neck, and over his chest. He wished that he had a coat, now, to put another barrier between the man in front of him and himself. He wanted to pull away and leave. He wanted to escape. He didn't like this. He didn't like being unnerved like this. He didn't like having this happen to him.

He just barely managed to hold back another sound of shock, that same odd mixture of a gasp and a yelp that had escaped him earlier. He fought to keep his body from tensing, to keep his eyes from widening.

"Is that a threat?" he instead murmured, his breath slightly shaky as he spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am
Arthur trembled with fury, his face heating up. He closed his eyes again, counting to ten silently in his head. His head hurt. He felt so angry that he couldn't even think straight. He had to restart his counting two times. Then, he switched to Latin. Then Gaelic. Then Old English. Then French. Then Spanish. He was completely silent as China spoke, trying to regain control of his temper.

He felt ill. It was too loud, too hot, too stuffy. His hand stung and the blood felt clammy and disturbing. "F***," he swore, opening his eyes. His eyes widened when he noticed China wiping his eyes.

'He-?'

Dizziness passed over Arthur and trembled slightly in weakness. He brought his good hand to forehead, closing his eyes weakly. "F-f***," he repeated in a faint voice.

He turned and fled, pushing open the door to the conference room. He left a smear of blood on it, but he paid it no heed and hurried to the nearest washroom. He pushed open the door with his shoulder and stumbled to one of the stalls, vision going blurry. He fell to his knees, losing his breakfast into the toilet. He flushed the toilet, pushed the stall door shut, and leaned against the cold metal, taking shuddering breaths. His eyes were closed as he tried to wait for the dizziness to pass.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:17 am

(Jeez, you guys sure have been busy o.o)

A small tinge of worry froze Heracles for a moment as China picked up his cat and passed it to the Englishman. He stared at the European, making sure that no harm came to the creature. However, there didn't seem to be any need. England simply seemed to be confused as he looked down at the animal, an began to pet it. Heracles relaxed. It seemed no one, not matter who they were, could possibly want to bring harm to such an innocent - But wait, what was he doing? As he watched, England stood up, simply leaving the cat, walked to the corner of the room. Heracles strongly considered following, regardless if the European wanted to be alone. The cat was his, and he had very kindly let England pet it in order to relax. There was no justification in simply matrching off, leaving the creature when anything could happen to it. However, he was cut short by Yao suddenly appearing with the cat in his arms. Relief coursed through the Mediterranean country so strongly that he barely heard the Asian excusing himself. Gathering the cat up in his arms, the Greek closed his arms and began petting it absently, his thoughts drifting despite the loud surroundings. He could hear shouting, but that was no matter. He had easily slept through much louder happenings at previous world conferences. Heracles fidgeted. Who was it that was shouting? Opening his eyes, he looked around the room, eyes settling on the figures of England and China. Why did that Asian continue to pish the European? England had made it perfectly obvious that he wanted to be alone. Should he intervene? It looked as if the European nation was about to get violent..Heracles rose to his feet, still cradling the cat in his arms. Before he could make his way to the two nations, however, England rushed out of the room. Was he ill? He certianly looked pale, and there was a smear of blood on the door. Walking over to Yao, Heracles placed the cat in the Asian's arms. He certainly looked shaken. "What happened?" Heracles spoke gently, not wanting to scare the timid nation any more than he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belgium continued to keep her head down. There was no way that she wanted to see a sight like that between Gilbert and Austria again. Clenching her hands into fists she continued finding patterns in the material of her uniform. 'Please, let them arrive soon' Bella thought deperately. As if answering her thoughts, she heard a cheerful greeting from the entrance of the meeting room. Flicking her head upwards, she smiled at the sight of Antonio entering the room. She waved, but it seemed he hadn't seen her, as he strode over to the Frenchman that had been sitting alone. Glancing back at the entrance, her smile turned into a grin. There was Lovino, looking just as sullen as ever. Bella stood, and made her way over to him. "How are you?" she asked, whilst giving him a quick hug. "Are you and Antonio getting along well?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:50 am

'A threat? No, merely a suggestion, Gilbert. Some advice, you know? Because I can just keep this up.' Roderich laughed a little at the ex-nation, finding this all to be quite amusing... Though a sickly feeling gripped his stomach at the closeness. It was...Awkward at best. Horrifying at worst. 'So... Tell me truthfully, Gilbert, as my patience is beginning to dwindle a little... Would you like me to stop?' This was an offer that Roderich really, really hoped that Gilbert would take up. Not that he'd let the annoying albino know that. That'd be admitting weakness... Or something along those lines. In fact, he was uncertain as to why this was going on. What sort of little game was this, again...?

There was one fact that reassured him; Gilbert had started it. So technically, it was all his fault. Or so the Austrian would like to believe. Yes... Gilbert had it coming. And that was the end of that argument. Although Roderich could feel that the situation was almost in his hands... The shakiness of the ex-nation's breath was proof of that... He'd have to cave in sooner or later. But then, what was this going to prove...?

It was only then that Roderich realised... it meant sod all.

----------

'I-I... Oh...' Yao was stood in a daze, barely hearing the words that Heracles spoke to him. Then he felt a familiar furry weight in his arms, and gazed down at the cat, swallowing. 'H-hello there... Little cat...' He stammered, voice thick with upset. It was so difficult to speak, and so difficult to think... He trembled as he stroked the cat once or twice, before glancing up at Greece with a small, tearstained smile. 'N-nothing really... We were just... ch-chatting, aru... I... I think he's... Not right... Not well, something...' His gaze had left Heracles' face and had drifted across to the door... Was... Was that blood?

Yao's body froze at the sight of it, and he felt a rush of cold fear overtake him. That wasn't his own blood, as Arthur had not hit him... He'd hit France, but not opened a wound... So that had to be...

With a rushed apology, the Asian gave the cat hurriedly back to Heracles, claiming to be back in a few moments... He had to find Arthur. Something certainly was not right with the Englishman... And, despite their differences and their little argument just then, Yao felt a compelling urge to find him. After all, he could've been in trouble...

Well, there was no 'could' about it. Yao left the room in a run 'I hate being so tired...' in order to find the sickly nation. Luckily, he'd been in time to hear the faint sounds of vomiting from the bathroom... That had to be him. He pushed the door open with a gentler touch than the one the door had suffered just a few moments previously. Of course, he didn't know which of the cubicles that Arthur was in, but it didn't take him long to figure out... The heavy, uneven breaths were a giveaway.

But now that he was here, he didn't know what to say or do. Arthur surely hated the fact that he was following him all of the damn time... But he was the only one that seemed truly concerned right about now and he supposed that it was best if he did follow. he sat on the other side of the door, cross-legged on the floor with a soft sigh. 'Arthur... Please don't hate me for worrying. I really do want to know how you are, you know... Like a friend would. You... Don't have to accept me as a friend... But for today, for these few moments, let me be concerned for you.' His tone was quiet, gentle, though there were still tones of pain and sadness ebbing into each syllable. But of course, the strongest tone was of worry and fear for his 'friend'.

Kimuri Linebeck

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:54 am

Oh dear. It really did seem that China would never learn. "Yao really is silly sometimes, isn't he?" he murmured down to the cat. The creature purred up at him, sounding like he agreed. Sighing to himself, Greece followed the Asian out of the room, where he paused. Where had they gone? Looking up and down the hall, Heracles heard quiet voices coming out of the nearby washroom. Standing beside the door, he recognised Yao's voice. It sounded like he was still trying to comfort the European. Pushing the door open, he dropped the cat onto China, and walked into the cubicle next to England's. Pulling some tissue from the dispenser, he passed some underneath the gap between the adjoining cubicle wall and the blue linoleum floor "Surely it's better to have people around you when you're not feeling your best, right?" Heracles commented softly. "But if you insist, we will leave. But I do agree with China somewhat...we aren't against you, we just know that everyone needs friends." Settling himself against the adjoining cubicle wall, Heracles closed his eyes...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:08 am
Gilbert's breath was shaky as Roderich kept on his little 'attack', as it could be called. To extreme effectiveness, he was loathed to admit. It had been a long time since Francis had tried something like this with him after he had marked his power by taking the two provinces and then, like an extra slap on the cheek, passed them to Ludwig and willingly surrendering his power to his brother. That was over a century ago. He was out of practice at dealing with people who chose proximity and uneasiness to their advantage. And with the fear and confusion he had felt as East Germany under Russia's control... He didn't like being this close to someone, to have hands touching his skin, to have pressure put on him. He didn't like it and he wanted to get out of it. Even if it meant surrendering.

'Nein,' he thought harshly, biting his tongue hard enough to taste blood. He cleared his thoughts, having been trained from a young age to never allow someone power over him. Instead of answering the Austrian - that would be a form of surrender - he instead asked something. "What do you gain from this?" he whispered. It sounded more resigned then he would have liked, but it was backed by the harshness of his own anger. "What could you possibly gain from any of this?"

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:27 am
Arthur was just beginning to regain his bearings when, in the fog of his mind, he heard the door open softly and someone walk in. He was working on steadying his breathing, trying to gain air in his lungs when he felt someone lean against the door of the stall. He had never locked it, so it was his own weight that kept the door from swinging in.

Silent as China spoke, Arthur felt a wave of shame pass through him. No, perhaps not shame. Self-disgust. Yes, that was it. He was upset that something like a hangover and a couple issues were able to do this to him; were able to make someone worry over him. Although, China went through the same thing that he had. With America, at least. Japan left China the same way. Perhaps he could relate to his anger, a bit.

About to speak, the words caught in his throat before he even made a sound when he heard Greece come in and sit in the stall beside him. He bit his tongue and closed his eyes for a second. A sharp laugh escaped him. It contained no mirth, only a deep set bitterness. "You want to know how I am?" he repeated, voice harsh and self-disgusted. "I tried to replace my blood with alcohol yesterday. I'm hungover."

Getting to his feet, he opened the stall door and walked passed China, ignoring any aid that was given to him. He walked to the sink and started to carefully wash the blood off of his hand. The cut was nearly finished bleeding due to it's shallowness, but the water and soap caused it to sting. When his hands were clean, he cupped his hands and caught some water, washing his mouth out. He spat the water out and repeated a couple of times before drying his hands. As he dried his hands, he continued.

"I am a very petty man," the Brit admitted, eyes empty. "I have a bad temper." He gave another mirthless chuckle, grabbing a small pill container from his pocket. He took a couple of the mints and popped them in his mouth, wanting to get rid of the taste. "I'm also very proud. While you may not realize it, everything you are doing in your 'worry' is insulting me. It's demeaning. It's as if you don't believe me capable of taking care of myself. Believe it or not, I am. I've done so my entire life, even if it may not seem like I do a very thorough job."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Upon hearing England exit the cubicle, Heracles rose to his feet and walked from his own adjoining cubicle. Stretching to relieve his cramped muscles, he chuckled softly. "So I was right. All Yao was trying to do was see how you were faring? Well, Yao, you have your answer. Shall we return to the meeting room now? I don't see any need for us here." Retrieving the cat, Heracles left the washroom, and waited for Yao to join him. For some reason, the Englishman had stirred up some unpleasant feelings within him once again. Heracles understood, that while England did not know him as well as Yao, it was still hurtful to be completely ignored...or was he just that sort of person? Did people not take him seriously enough? Perhaps he'd been too distant from the nations for too long...

Keeaykeay

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Now Yao felt stranded. Whilst Arthur had been talking, he had been silent, stroking the cat that was handed to him with little more than a sniffle here and there. Then his comfort was taken away and he noted that Greece had left rather abruptly, taking the cat with him.

So now he was left alone with the irate European. 'You say those things as if I don't know you, Arthur.' He spoke quietly, shivering as he glanced up at the nation. 'I'm sorry. I'm sorry for worrying about you, sorry for asking... Sorry for thinking that perhaps this one day, you'd be able to let someone in just a little. I know I'm no one special, especially not to you. And I never will be. But maybe, one day, you'll come to remember that there are people who care for you, ahen. Just... Don't hate me for it, Arthur. But if what you want is for me to go away... I guess I've no choice.'

With that last sentence spoken, Yao left the washroom with only a fleeting glance in the Englishman's direction before closing the door behind him... Only to be greeted by the sight of Heracles, looking ever so depressed... And a little confused. 'Heracles...?' The small Asian questioned, glancing up at his new friend with a slight tilt to his head in a new-found concern... But he was sure, this time, his worry would be welcomed rather than shunned so cruelly. 'Please don't say you'll push me away... But what... What's making you look so... Down?' For a lack of better words, 'down' was the only thing that came to mind.

----------

Now, that had been odd. Roderich flushed a little as his rival asked the same question that he had been mulling over in his own mind for quite some time now... What exactly was he doing? 'My motives... For this behaviour? Can't I just leave it to your imagination?' He could detect the hints of anger, and took this as a sign that Gilbert was slowly beginning to break. 'If you must spoil it... I have no real motives.' He lied, resting his face in the crook of Gilbert's neck, finally breaking their eye contact in order to sigh, closing his eyes. 'You are such a strange man... To ask what I will gain from this, when you seem to not be willing to give up, either... So surely, you must be looking to gain something from this, regardless of my own whims.' He was deliberately evading the question, as he had no real answer for it. So therefore, it would make these actions to be without purpose... Which would then allow Gilbert the possibility of inferring some sort of romantic drive behind all of this.

Then again, was that such a bad idea...? Surely, the ex-nation would become freaked by a confession of love and would surely back down.

No. No. Not ever. Roderich would never claim such a thing to just get a little victory on his part.

But the victory was so close... Just a little push... And surely it would fall to his win.

No. Yes. No. Good idea, bad idea. Roderich frowned, swallowing a little.
'Isn't it obvious...? I gain something I've been looking for, for my entire life... Opportunity.' He purred a little, caving in to his irrational desire to win this. 'The opportunity to just be near you... How long I've waited for this. For you, Gilbert...'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:24 pm

"Oh, Yao..I wouldn't push you away..not intentionally, at least..in fact, I have the same worries as you, it seems.." Heracles paused. Was it right of him to burden the Asian in this way? Surely, he had been through enough upset for one day, and it wouldn't be...right, for him to burden this new-found friend with all his problems. Would it? I mean, Yao did seem the type of person to worry more if he wasn't told the truth...

Heracles head began to hurt. Glancing at China, who still had the concerned look in his eyes, the Mediterranean smiled apologetically. "I guess..I haven't been feeling too well, either. I didn't sleep that well, you see..and I have a slight headache now because of it." The Greek lied, and glanced downwards. Kneeling down, he leant against the nearby wall. "I think I'll be fine as long as I sit here for a while. You should return to the meeting room; theres no need for me to be a burden to you."

Keeaykeay

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games