Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
Desert Roses Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:25 pm
"It's nothing, I'm just not used to eating this much meat that's all." Eladrian took a fruit instead. "I think that may be true...of what you said, I'm not concerned, I'm not being pressured in marriage like others my age."
The Elf hungry ate the fruit, and grabbed another. "I prefer grains personally, more filling." he thumped his chest in a manly gesture. "...the food of an military man."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:50 pm
Ialu laughed, leaving the original topic behind. Obviously, Eladrian didn't know enough to be sure. And Ialu knew that was fine. He felt the same way sometimes, as if he didn't know. He could get aroused for a woman, but it wasn't what he wanted. He wanted Eladrian...
"Grains? Not bad, but we consider it the food of the peasants. Meat is the food of luxury, but for the Gods... They chose fruit and cheese. Mmmmm..." He popped another piece of cheese in his mouth, leaning back in his seat, "So, what does your name mean?"  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:20 pm
"It's supposed to mean 'by the wings of god.' or something like that." Eladrian finished his fruit. "It's also had the same letters of our race. I've never thought too much on it. " The Elf gathered up all the sorted pouches together. "I think that we can sell at least one or two of theses then hit up the market place for a few things that catch our interest?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:27 pm
Ialu stood, wiping his lips and taking a long gulp from a goblet of water. Happy to have a full stomach, he stepped over, looking at the pouches, "Really? We're gonna go out!" Ialu was too excited to contain himself. He ran to his small bag, taking out his kohl, "I have an idea. We can darken your skin more so you'll fit in. I can mix some of this in the cream you have."  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:48 pm
"Alright. that's a good idea." Eladrian sat down and watched as The ex-slave prepared the make up and the tinted cream. "I don't suppose we can look out for something to dye my hair black?"

By the time they where out, teh sun had set The Elf was looking about, the cream was darkened by the kohl. making his skin darker. Ialu had done his whole face, but kept his silver hair tied back under the hood. his eyebrows where painted over with black.
What made The elf happy was that no body seemed to to notice. "Ialu, your a a genius, " he told him in privet after they had sold of two pouches of stones. He let Ialu hold onto the coins.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:21 pm
Ialu was careful as he applied the make-up. He was skilled, applying it darker where natural shadows would occur. He had done this for many of his mistresses. He found it strangely intimate, touching and molding someone's face. Although, before they had left, he had told Eladrian that he would never let the elf dye his hair.

Ialu laughed at Eladrian's words. It was the first that Eladrian had spoken since they left, other than whispering into Ialu's ear. It wasn't quite safe, really, with his accent. The Egyptian boy was overjoyed, "Oh hush, I could make you look Nubian if I wished. Now come on! I want to look at some of the stalls!! I've always wanted to buy exotic soaps, perfumes, oils... Oooh, and we can get clothes so we can blend in... Perhaps I'll find someone to braid my hair. It will make it easier to manage. See, like her hair!" He pointed to a woman walking by, her shoulder-length black hair in hundreds of tiny braids.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:02 pm
"Braids? if you want to...."the elf shrugged and gently tapped his shoulder, his exposed hands where tinted as well. "That looks like an interesting shop Ialu. Let's go there first."

The shop he pointed out wound up selling diffident wines from around the region. The shop keeper was kind enough to let them browse. Eladrian spotted a bottle with a long thin neck in a crate of unlabeled bottles. He let Ialu know that he wanted it. "It's a kind of wine from my country, I never thought that I would find a bottle here."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:12 pm
Ialu walked over, looking at the bottle of wine with reverence. It looked so different from what he was used to. Of course, he rarely was given the opportunity to drink wine. But he found it luxurious and delicious, savoring every little sip to the last drop. Ialu took the bottle and nodded, taking it over to the shopkeeper and haggling the price.

A moment later, they were leaving with the bottle of wine. Ialu quickly found something else to hold his attention. He looked back, "Look! Clothes! We could use a few changes of clothes for each of us." He stepped over to the market stall filled with garments both plain and fine.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:26 pm
Eladrian smiled in amusement. He whispered into his ear. " just one change each, your poor Azizi will brake his back if I do not put a limit....You would look very fine in attractive clothing. It would make me want to buy your whole wardrobes just to see how they fit on you." his voice was practically a purr. Eladrian was happy that he found that particular wine.
Ghetta-wine, was a drink that not only loosen inhibitions but also acted as an aphrodisiac, the more the Ghetta wine aged, the stronger it got, He was eager to try some from the dusty bottle.

((Gtg, I'll post again later tonight.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:47 pm
Ialu felt a hot blush spread over his face and neck. Eladrian's voice made him shiver. He remembered that voice from the night before, when they first met. Eladrian offering Ialu his body. That voice trickled over his skin like warm water on a cool desert night. He glanced back at Eladrian, whispering softly, "Mmmm, really?" His eyes suggestive, he leaned in closer to whisper in Eladrian's ear, "Unfortunately, we should get peasant clothes so we can blend in in a crowd... So I guess you will just have to imagine my body without those nice clothes. You don't have to imagine my body with any clothes..."
He pulled away and went to a rack of simple linen robes the color of aged parchment, slightly more yellowed than Ialu's skin tone, but relatively the same shade. He handed one to Eladrian, "Here, this looks like it will fit you."  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:37 pm
Eladrian was disappointed, he wanted to see Ialu in something other then the clothing he had on. HE couldn't quite define the urge. He knew that His friend was open to some mild flirting, and he was very very attractive, both in looks and knowing that for most of his life Ialu's job was to bring sexual pleasure was titillating, to thing of all the things he knew...
The silver haired elf resisted the urge however, to go beyond flirting he didn't want His friend to feel uncomfortable now that he was free from slavery.
He gave a sigh and nodded, Those would do fine. he took the plain outfit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 pm
Ialu was smiling when he turned back to Eladrian, but caught the look on his face. He reached out, touching the elf's wrist, glancing to his eyes. He spoke softly, "Come now, it won't break our camel's back to get one nice outfit... You would look good in soft greens... Oooh, or rich crimson." He began browsing about the nicer robes and tunics, his eyes lighting up with his newfound mission to find nice things for Eladrian.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:05 pm
"just one outfit... not any more then that." Eladrian said, his smile gentle.

When they had gone back to the inn, they had spent a few coins on other things, a small bottle of sweet smelling perfume. Soap, fine jade comb from the east , those color matched Eladrian's eyes so perfectly that Ialu had to get it.
There also was a hair brush that the elf insisted they'd purchase.

Once back in the room, the elf pulled off the cloak, freeing his long silver hair from the pins. "Let's cap off this fine day, with a drink of wine from my homeland." He took the dusty bottel and wiped it off.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:21 pm
Ialu laughed as they got back to the room, unloading all their treasures on the bed, his eyes alight to these things. His things. He never owned much. This was a whole new world to him. He began brushing his soft black hair as he turned back to Eladrian.
Smirking, he nodded, "Yes! I bet Eldren wine is wonderful, hm?" He walked over the their dinner goblets, emptying them out the window before handing them to Eladrian.
The first sip of wine made heat rush through him. It was sweet and fruity, but still light. Despite the flavor though, he could tell it was heady and strong. It made his skin tingle and his head light. He smiled, looking to Eladrian as he took his second sip, "It's... It's amazing!"  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:30 pm
At the first whif of the wine. Eladrian stopped himself, it was very strong! he put his cup down. "Ialu, wait." but the man had already taken his second sip. He quickly plucked the wine from his hand. "It's strong....and it's effects might be...uhm...try drinking a cup of water Ialu...I'm going to water down the wine." He said reassuringly as his friend blinked at him.
"This is Ghetta-wine...we should drink it sparingly, and lightly, least it's effect on the mind and body take over."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games