Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx-Complete Control-xx

Back to Guilds

The S&M Guild -- Visit our Markets and Browse our Slaves 

Tags: slave, master, mistress, roleplay, kitties 

Reply Homes - Private Master x Slave
The Yamamoto Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:19 pm
The twins watch all this with interest. "Remind us not to ever get you mad. We aren't any good at flying." They laughed at that and then went back to eating.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:21 am
User Image
"I wont this guy's like a feather" said Rose laughing as she waited for Seishiro to chuck the cat out the window before she chucked Daisuke  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:23 pm
"Alright folks,the show's ready to begin!"Seishiro cackled,juggling the cat at an even faster rate time as he stooed directly in front of the window,"First up is your host,Seishiro Yamamoto with his famous kick the "Rude Creature Exterminator"!" He then tossed the cat straight up into the air,and as the cat began to fall,he stood complete still.Then,the second Nekoshita became level with his eyes,Seishiro let loose a powerful spining kick that launched the cat out of the house faster than if he used a canon! By the time Nekoshita finally yelped from the pain,he was already a distant blur shooting towards the forest."Okay,let's get Daisuke out of here before he wakes up."Seishiro clapped,an innocent smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:18 am
User Image
Rose laughs as stands infront of the window holding Dasuke she starts spinning round holding Daisuke by the feet when Daisuke's horisontal and in line with the window she let's go and Daisuke flies out the window after the cat Rose laughs and tries not to fall on the floor with laughter  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:32 pm
Reina's eyebrow twitched slightly as he watched the two. Inching over to Damian and Lucian, he lightly poked them on their shoulders, "I think they're insane." he whispered, gesturing to Seishiro and Rose. Yet, he couldn't help but cover his mouth to hide a smile as the weird cat and demon were launched out the window. He would pity the next beings that got in the way of these two balls of energy and strength. He hopped up onto the counter and swung his legs back and forth, gazing down at the floor as he tried to blink back sleep. His eyebrows crinkled in confusion for a moment, "Seishiro," he called, waving his hands around to get the oldest male's attention, "Where are we all gonna sleep?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:37 am
The twins watched as the got rid of the cat and the demon and then looked over at the boy. "You may be right. Wouldn't want those two mad at us that's for sure." They then looked back to the guy by the window when the boy asked where they would be sleeping. "We always share a room."
Lucian lowers his eyes a bit. "I have bad nightmares if a sleep alone. Sometimes i even wake up with bruises."  

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:52 am
User Image
Rose Laughed and walked over to Reina and laughed "i couldnt get mad at you guys" she said smirking "and im atcually certified as insane" Rose grinned like being insane was a good thing  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:44 pm
"Alright Rose!"Seishiro cheered,grabbing Rose's hands,"I didn't realize you had such a good throwing arm! We must go to the mountains and compete in a rock throwing contest!"

Luckily,before Seishiro became even more excited and began to ramble like a looney toon,he heard Reina's question. "Ah,I was wondering when you'd bring that up."He replied,letting go of Rose's hands,"There are rooms for each of you upstairs.And,I had a feeling that I shouldn't separate you from your twin,Lucian. After all,you were born together,so it'd be wrong to rip you apart now.Right?"

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:00 pm
Reina nodded happily, smiling at the two, "The twins and I can be the judges too." he said, shuffling a bit on the countertop and rubbing his eyes tiredly. His eyebrows furrowed slightly, "You're giving us our own rooms? Looks like those slave traders were wrong." he said, hopping off the counter.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:58 am
User Image
Rose laughed when Seishiro said about her throwing and blushed slightly till Reina said about the room's  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:16 pm
"Thank you sir, we appreciate that. Maybe we should get some rest now. It's been days since we got any sleep."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:01 pm
"It's no problem at all Lucain and Damien."Seishiro smiled,"Since everyone,including myself,is tired anyway,I'll lead you all to your rooms." He then began to walk out of the kitchen.
But,when he passed Reina on the counter,he winked at him and said,"Of course the slave traders were wrong.They are rather foolish beasts,after all.And I'll be sure to count on you to be a judge.You might need to keep score though."

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:47 pm
Reina nodded slightly in agreement and shoved his hands into his pockets, "True, but some of 'em are nice though," he commented, "But others are a real pain in the behind to deal with." he huffed quietly, running a hand through his hair as he recalled being in the market. Shaking his head lightly, he bounded over to the kitchen entrance.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:19 am
User ImageRose followed Seishiro as her outfit and hair colour changed not that she noticed the change herself  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:25 pm
"A nice slave trader?"Seishiro replied,shooting Reina a quizzical look as he walked into the hall,"Are you sure that such a thing exists? I certainly haven't seen one in my life." He then turned around to face Rose and said,"Rose...You know,even though you change forms,your scent stays the same.Is that true with every other form? I don't want to end up mistaking you for someone else."  
Homes - Private Master x Slave

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games