Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightmares and Dreamscapes: A Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying about anything for anyone! 

Tags: Roleplay, poems, forums, chat, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Roleplays
The Twisted Underworld: Ectoplasmic Wars (Open + Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Darius Freewell

I'm in the business of misery
Let's take it from the top
She's got a body like an hourglass
That's ticking like a clock

[

Darius started running, not phased by time stopping and restarting. He had gotten a good energy trace from Rowin, and was going to get it from him.

It wasn't a matter of time before he caught up with them to the building, doing a good job of sneaking up on them from behind. He gave a smirk and shot a low sweeping kick at the two, trying to get them off their feet.

]

It's a matter of time
Before we all run out
When I thought he was mine
She caught him by the mouth

((Okay, but do you realize that's the most black and white use of godmodding? Freezing others characters and them having no control. Basically the definition of it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:36 am
๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea was swept off her feet, literally. Someone had kicked at her and Rowin from behind. She got up quickly, though, and turned around to face the person. She grabbed Rowin's wrist and pulled him to where he was standing next to her. It was the guy from before, already back. She frowned and looked at the man, anger and fear in her eyes.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
Okay.

๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑

" She's stuck up in the world all alone, forced to think that hell is a place called home ... "

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:04 am
((@Zombiie: Yeah me too. XD))

~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin was so into his daydream, a small puddle of drool was on the floor, and he also hadn't realized that he was just swept off his feet. Then Andrea had pulled him over next to her by his wrist. After that, Rowin snapped back into reality, only to see an angry scowl in Andrea's eyes. "Whoa..whats with the angry look..?" He muttered, then realized that was a bad time for questions.

~

'Oops..I'm stupid..' Rowin thought, then he turned to where Andrea was looking, only to see the man. "What. The. Hell. Do. You. WANT?!?!" Rowin shouted at the man. "Why the hell can't you leave us alone?!" He took out his twin blades and pointed one at the man's chest. "What, do you just want attention sooo badly, is because that you want to pick a fight with us?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:24 am
User Image

Darius Freewell

[

Once the two were on the ground, Darius gave a mild chuckle, especially at Rowin. "What do you think I want, kid?" He asked. Quickly he changed his stance, ready for the kid to rush at him with the knives. He did the universal 'bring it on' notion and waited.

]

It's a matter of time
Before we all run out

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:42 am
User Image

>> Emma << > Terry<<<<

All this weeping in the air
Who can tell where it will fall?
Through floating forests in the air
'Cross the rolling open sea

>> Emma had followed them, not completely convinced they would be safe.Apparently she was right. Following close in her invisible form, she reappeared when Darius swept them off of their feet.

She knew this guy. A long time ago, he was her traveling partner, until he did his work and left without a trace. She thought he was being a mentor, a nice one at that. "Long time, no see, Darius." She said. She raised her arm to shoot a ray at him. "I see you haven't changed."
<<<

Blow a kiss, I run through air
Leave the past, find nowhere
Floating forests in the air
Clowns all around you

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:58 am

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea stayed staring at the guy as she pulled her weapon out. A katana. She held it in front of her, looking over at Rowin. Last time she had her katana out, it was pointed at Rowin. She wanted to do so much to this guy, but she knew that if she got too close, he would drain her. Then, when the guy was all 'bring it on', she put a hand in front of Rowin, trying to keep him from doing anything stuid. Then, the girl from before randomly appeared She followed us The girl apparently knew the man. "Long time, no see, Darius." She said, raising her arm as if to shoot him. So the mans name is Darius. Andrea didn't let her guard down for a second, though, no matter what the guys name was.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]

" She's stuck up in the world all alone, forced to think that hell is a place called home ... "

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 am
User Image

Darius Freewell

[

Darius's eyebrow raised as he turned around to look at the girl. He had almost forgotten about her. "Emma, I could say the same. Unfortunately."

He took a step at her, as if to give her a hug. Instead, his hands brushed her face, not draining. "How are you holding up, darling?" He asked, his voice gentle for a change. He was never attracted to her, alas she was easy to manipulate.

]

It's a matter of time
Before we all run out

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:13 am
User Image

>> Emma << > Terry<<<<

>> Emma froze when his hand felt her face. If anything, when they were close, the relationship was by the means of mentor-student. One hand grabbed his, the other going at his face, trying to slap him.

"You sick b*****d." She said, taking a step away and shooting at him.
<<<

Clowns all around you
[  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:18 am
User Image

Darius Freewell

[

Darius's head snapped to the side, and when h recovered, he felt his face. However, he wasn't about to be blasted. He dodged to the side and gave a slight laugh. "Your shots are getting better." He said, grabbing her hand and twisting it behind her back.

"But, of course, you're still the same frail little ghost." He said with a shrug. His large hand reached up at her head, his hands glowing. He couldn't kill people with his power, but he could knock people out pretty well.

]

It's a matter of time
Before we all run out

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:24 am
User Image

>> Emma << > Terry<<<<

>> Emma stifled a cry as she got her arm twisted behind her back, a snarl reaching her lips, unable to look back at him. She felt his hand on her head and continued to try to break free, but it was completely useless; she felt herself getting weaker and weaker. A look was shot at the two not too far from her. One that said she was sorry for following.

But before she lost all of her energy, she fired a ray from her hand, hoping it would hit Darius.
<<<

Clowns all around you

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:46 am

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea lunged for Darius and the girl, who she now knew as Emma, but it was too late. The girl was unconcious. The look Emma gave her and Rowin kept flashing through Andrea's mind. It was really a look of "I'm sorry for following," but to Andrea, it was a look of "Why didn't you help?" and "I'm sorry for failing." Andrea's twisted version of it was stuck in her head, popping up again and again. She wanted to do so much, help Emma, destroy Darius, maybe just scream. But at the moment, all she could will herself to do was glare at the guy. A glare filled with a level of hatred and anger that Andrea didn't even know she had.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
@hellokitty: You too? About what? Dx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:08 am
User Image

Darius Freewell

[

He cringed, his left arm getting hit by the shot. 'Dammit.' He thought, his hand seared. But after sapping Emma, he felt stronger. He gave a smirk at Andrea. "Pretty girls like you shouldn't frown, it makes worry lines all over your face." He said, before aiming a kick at Andrea's head.

]

It's a matter of time
Before we all run out

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:26 am
((@Zombiie: Liking Rowin's daydream. XD The one where he was dancing on top of a cake with cookies and cupcakes falling from the sky while he's wearing a I Kittens T-shirt. XD))

~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin watched the guy named Darius, and the girl he saw before named Emma, was grabbed by the head and had her energy drained, then she shot a plasma ray at Darius before losing consciousness. His eyes widened with fear when he had saw what Darius had done to Emma. He saw the looks on Emma's face, and to him, it just looked like she said, 'I'm sorry for following,' and 'Why didn't you help me?' Rowin gave Darius a nasty glare, as he pointed both of his blades at him, but Andrea put a hand infront of him so that he wouldn't do anything stupid.

~

Rowin glared at Darius again, with an even more treacherous glare filled with anger and hatred. "You little dirty skunk bag..." Rowin said. "YOU'RE GONNA REGRET WHAT YOU DID TO EMMA YOU B*****D!!!" He hollered, as he ran past Andrea and slashed at Darius, cutting his arm open. 'Dammit!!! I wish...I could just..shoot him..with a plasma ray...' Rowin thought, then he looked at his hand as steam started coming from it.

~

Then without even doing anything, he managed to shoot a flaming ball of ectoplasm at Darius. Rowin's eyes widened with shock, then he smiled. "COOL!!!!" He exclaimed, as he continued to shoot Darius with fiery ectoplasmic balls. "BURN YOU FOOL, BURN!!!!!" Rowin shouted, then he stopped, and faceplamed. 'Oh my god...I'm becoming SO much like my stupid brother....'

~

Rowin looked back up at Darius, then he shot another flaming ectoplasmic ball at him then backed away from Darius.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:32 am
User Image

Darius Freewell

[

He got the least of the knife, leaving a scratch on his arm not too deep, but not that shallow. Darius grabbed his arm as he dodged the balls of ectoplasm.

However, some hit him, roughing him up so that he was breathing a bit faster. As one came hurtling towards him, he reached a hand out to him and seemed to grab it. Shock came to his face immediately, as the ball changed to his normal glow.

After shock came a smirk as he tossed it back at Rowin, not sure if it would hurt, let alone drain, but it was something. "Come at me, fool, if you wish to fight like a man." He said, wishing to irk him more. that was how the best fell, they fell due to their temper.

]

It's a matter of time
Before we all run out

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 am
~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin stood there in shock when Darius grabbed his last ball of flaming ectoplasm. Then he tossed it back at him. Out of fear, Rowin threw another one of his flaming ectoplasmic balls to counter the one Darius threw at him. But the ball he threw just combined itself into the one Darius threw, resulting Rowin to get hit by Darius' ectoplasmic ball.

~

After Rowin got hit, he was shoved into a wall due to so much force the ball hit him with. He fell to the ground, standing up on all 4's, shaking. "D-Damn you..." Rowin said softly, then he lost consciousness.

Fantasy Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff