Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:30 am
[Hello everyone, I realize I haven't been posting for a while, and I apologize, you can unnderstand it is very hard for me to keep up during the week, especially since I've been playing this other game a lot
endlessonline.com
So, I really do apologize.
Just to keep everyone updated, yes, recently we gained som new memebers, but we are losing some now too.
I've removed Ashintuku from the roleplay, for personal reasons, and she won't be returning, so it isn't as if I'm just in a spat with her, it's very serious I can assure you, and Amnis, our player of Tomi, has informed we that she won't be on gaia often, as of late. Personal reasons as well, she simply felt she ought to let me know, and so I'm passing it on to you.
Now, I realize that this lack of members is a rather bad thing, we need more traffic here! So I've got an idea to help bring people into the guild, using our roleplay as bait. Hopefully this yelds results.]
[P.S. I'm keeping Amnis on the list for Tomi presently, she may be coming back sooner than expected and it isn't as if there's a line-up for her character.]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:33 am
[Also, Mary. I've scrounged some money last night, just like I promised I would,m and i'm sure it will be enough to get the new Anime Insider... though... I looked up those special CLAMP magazines with the chess pieces in past A.I.s and I didn't get much info on how exactly to buy them... but... on the slightly bad news side, I checked out that little manga advertisment clipping we got from Chapters, and they say the 6th one is coming out now... and there's only supposed to be 12. Have we missed out on half of them?]  

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:33 am
[Anyway, I've posted enough chatty-chatty now I'm going to post a little roleplay. ^^]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:40 am
Shinobu streached out her leg, a pleesant tingling sensation from hip to ankle, content with being moved from it's odd position. Then she slowly removed her slipper, and stretched her foot. Bending it straight outwards into a line, and then pivoting it about, massaging the muscles.
Then, something clicked in the joint, and her foot became numb, as all parts of her did when pain were to occur. The foot first stood erect, unmovingly straight, then it crunched inward on itself, like a d spider, all toes curling inwards, twitching with invisible pain.
Her foot became a tightly knit ball which could not be shifted. Shinobu waited a moment, and then slowly, without using her hands, unclenched the foot, and lay it flat down unpon the soft grass, where the sole relished full contact.
Walking tiptioed too much would do that to you.
"Yeah... sometimes i'm really glad I can't feel pain anymore, otherwise a cramp like that would have bit a sting." she said to herself bringing her hands to her foot and massaging it.
She could almost remember what pain was like. Shinobu couldn't remember solid occurences from her past, before her memeories were swiped, but she could somehow sense feelings. Feelings she'd had from before her memoried disappeared.
Her protectino over her sister, her desire for Haru, and pain.

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:43 am
She could remember quite well what pain felt like. Most pain was something that immobilized you, left you there, screaming, waiting for it to end. Just like a foot cramp would have, which was what she'd just witnessed.
Pain stung hard, caused you to breathe rigidly, you were like an infant, unable to move, defend yourself, simply... deaad. Nothing could be done with you.
She laos remembered what that foot cramp would have felt like... she'd had them before this, she couldn't remember when, but she knew she'd felt that was many times before.
An invisible hadn would reach through the sole of her foot, grab into the soft side, which never touched the ground, and pull it inwards, tieing up her foot into a painful knot.
Shinobu shuddered softly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:45 am
[Yep, those foot cramps happen to me alllllll the time. And the blind blloody hurt too!! S.O.B. Got one last night. I had to write about it, describe it to you guys. Use my literacy excellence to share my feelings.
Dudes, I am so shhittin' scared to stretch my foot, it's my fault for whereing high-heeled boots all the time. IT HURTS SO MUCH!!
*sob*]

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:27 pm
[Hello, all, i'ts me again, and I'm ready to RP, again! Hopefully someone joins me, or I'll be awful lonely!
Also, just in case some of you didn't get my messages, because I messaged everyone on my friend list and everyone in the rp is on my friend list, but, in case you didn't, I want to let you all know I've changed my name on here from Tentai to Edaniel. After the uber-adorable little dude in ma sig. ^^
Hope y'all like it.]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:31 pm
Deep down, Shinobu wished, more than anything, that she could remember all those things from beofre her memoried were wiped. She was sure she had had so many lovely memories... even though she didn't know them, she still missed them. If that was possible.
But what if my memories were removed for a reason? What if something terrible happened? Something so bad it had to be removed from her mind forever, just to ease the pain?
But she knew that wasn't right. Shinobu didn't feel sadness from her memories of losing them, she felt anger, seething anger for deception.
How odd.

Edaniel
Crew

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:32 pm
((Heya heya, sorry to keep everyone waiting ^^))

Tao landed quietly outside the door to the old theater. Looking up he brushed a hand through his hand as he smiled to himself. He registered the height of the fall perfectly, once again. Looking at the door he wondered in what showy way he should enter, looking down at his hand he held a few coloured smoke-bombs. Chuckling to himself he ignighted them and slid them under the door.

"One...two...three...four...five...now..." He whispered and walked into green and purple smoke filled doorway. Laughing so only himself could hear, he walked through the smoke and into the theater proper.

"What the hell? Wake up fools I'm home finally!" He quietly yelled. (woot for oxymorons)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:33 pm
[Ahahahaha... my computer's glitching right now, but, to me, it looks like your av is of a cute little brown-haired gurl in a green sweater. HEH.
Hopefully that isn't your real av. O__o]

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:35 pm
[Thanks for showing up. FINALLY!]

[P.S. Annarchy Rules!

Oxymoroness.]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:38 pm
Shinobu sat up abruptly at the sound of a voice, not too far away, and loud and clear. It was a familiar voice, friendly, yet one she'd not heard for what seemed the longest time.

"Tao-san!" she exclaimed with joy and relief as she sprang to her feet and took off in the direction of the theatre. Which wouldn't be long the pace she was going.

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:40 pm
[If you get a chance between posts, Vans, you should check out your profile. [if you have'nt already] We concocted a little plan to give you a sibling.]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:53 pm
[Aww... on my comp it says you logged off... then again, my comp isn't the most reliable hunk of junk this side of my cat. *mauls cat* So... I'll stick here for another 10, wait see if you're active. If no, then I go, if yes, then I say "yippee!!"
Fair?
Yep?
Okay.]]

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:05 pm
[Yep, Vans ish gone.
*sigh*
And just when I thought we had our Tao back, he slips off agai, just as quick as he came.
crying ]]

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games