Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply -=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-
[RP] The 'Verse (Accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:46 am
Fayra Gardiner

The doctor shook her head and turned to regard Jaden with a serious expression. "All I'm going to be able to think about is that I'm pretty sure you need your ribs wrapped up. As nice as a view would be, I'd probably just stare at you."

Fayra was holding the bag in her lap, arms wrapped around the lumpy contents as she spoke. One hand played with a pocket flap to keep itself busy but she was clearly thinking about Jaden more than anything else at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:54 am
Jaden Chu

Jaden took hir eyes off the road for a moment to stare at Fayra. A shout from the road yanked hir attention back moments before ze would have come precariously close to running over a pedestrian. The muscle-for-hire and the pedestrian exchanged rude gestures.

"Er...right, doc." Ze replied slowly, clearly unsure if it was supposed to be a criticism or a compliment. "I suppose it's good that I'm driving then."

With that, Jaden fell silent as ze drove through the streets back to the ship.

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:06 am
Fayra Gardiner

Fayra was looking ahead, a bit vacantly when Jaden initially looked over at her, toying with the bag still. When they swerved to avoid the pedestrian, she closed her eyes, bracing herself as best she could if they were to hit something. She reached over for about the only thing she could grab without taking control of the bike, her hand gripping the back of Jaden's seat. It probably was not going to help the muscle's concentration as her hand ever-so-slightly touched hir rear. But considering her eyes were closed it was unlikely Fayra was purposefully flirting with Jaden.

As it seemed they were no longer about to crash into something Fayra returned to her previous position with her arms around the bag and looking forward.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:25 am
Captain Jas Sturm

████████████████████████████████ █████

Upon returning to the ship, Jas quickly discovered that their mechanic had arrived and was running loose on the ship. Jin-Li had popped out of a storage compartment as the captain stepped into the cargo bay and promptly attached herself to the blonde's leg. Jas had to spend the first fifteen minutes of dealing with the dock workers that had been hired to unload the ship with almost 80 pounds of mechanic gleefully clinging to her leg.

Then Jin-Li had gotten bored and had taken off to go tinker with the engine, thankfully out of the way for the moment. That had left Jas alone to berate the workers as they unloaded the melons. Fortunately, these workers were better than the ones that had been hired to put the fruits on the ship in the first place and the crates were quickly and systematically unloaded. While she waited for the shipment of sausages to make its way to her ship, Jas checked for messages only to find Aria had sent a wave to let them know she would be staying the night and would see them later.

By the time the sausages arrived to be loaded Jin-Li had managed to partially dismantle the engine and was in the middle of doing something in the engine room that involved lots of wires and a large mess. Shaking her head, Jas headed down to the cargo bay to supervise the loading.

████████████████████████████████ █████

Jaden Chu

Jaden had barely noticed where Fayra's hands had gone and chalked the whole thing up to hir driving, dismissing the incident mentally. They arrived at the ship without any further incident. Well, almost any further incident. The ship's muscle threatened to run over a slow-moving worker that had been standing in the way of them driving into the cargo bay.

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:30 am
Fayra Gardiner

In the cargo bay, Fayra avoided the workers with no sign of violence at least. One of her shoulders rose tensely as someone passed close by but she escaped up the stairs with the bag in her arms. Since it had mostly spices in it, she went to the kitchen before looking around for Jaden.

When she found hir, Fayra twitched her head toward the infirmary. "Come on, let's take care of all that."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:27 pm
Jaden Chu

When Fayra had walked into the kitchen, Jin-Li had called out a cheerful hello from the hallway to the engine room where she had what looked like all of the wiring pulled out and was in the process of doing something to it. Without giving the doctor a chance to reply, she promptly disappeared into a hole in a panel just barely large enough for her shoulders to fit into. There was a slight wiggle to her hips as she pulled her shoulders through and the mechanic slid into the hole, muttering to herself cheerfully in Chinese.

Jaden, when Fayra found the muscle, was standing in the cargo bay chatting with Jas casually as they watched the workers. Ze looked a little battered, but looked relatively fine if you ignored the way ze was breathing and would wince occasionally. The pair exchanged a look after Fayra spoke and Jas arched an eyebrow.

"Take care of what?" Jas asked suspiciously, reaching out to poke Jaden in the side ze was favoring.

"Nothing." the muscle growled, deftly side stepping the jab. "Doc wants to patch me up, which I can do just fine on my own. Done it for years be--"

"Jaden. Just let the good doctor do her job." Jas interrupted with a sigh.

"But--"

"Are you arguing with your captain?" the blonde asked dryly.

"No, cap." the muscle grumbled sullenly before turning to Fayra and gesturing for her to lead the way. "But I ain't taking my shirt off for no one."

"Didn't ask you to." Jas shot back before returning her attention to the workers.

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:43 pm
Fayra Gardiner

Fayra waved a little hello to the new mechanic, in the end waving at her rear as it wiggled into the panel. It brought a smile to her lips though and she was still smiling when she finally showed up in the cargo hold.

As the captain and muscle talked, green eyes flicked back and forth following the conversation. Jaden's clearly not wanting to get medical attention made her eyebrows go up slowly as the conversation progressed.

The whole thing was a little confusing for her, but she walked back to the infirmary with Jaden in tow, checking twice to see if she was still following or not once they were out of sight of the captain.

"Ah Jaden I think you have a cracked rib, you need to get that wrapped." She put water on a hotplate to boil, looking up at Jaden with concern. "The rest of it's just little stuff. Some antibacterial ointment and bandages."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:59 pm
Jaden Chu

"I can wrap my ribs myself." Jaden grunted as ze sat on the counter with a grunt and a hiss of pain. "Cap said to let you do your job, but I'm wrapping my ribs myself. I'll be dead before I can't do a wrap myself."

Despite hir protests, the muscle slipped out of hir jacket, leaving Jaden in a faded black t-shirt just tight enough to show off hir muscles. Jaden held up hir hands so Fayra could take a look at the scraped and bruised knuckles.

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:10 am
Fayra Gardiner

Trying for patience, Fayra put something into the water which smelled of tea and herbs, it was pleasant smelling at least.

"I'm sure you can wrap your ribs, but it'll be a much better job of it if you'll let me help." Fayra's tone was slightly amused, not quite understanding where the problem was.

She accepted Jaden's hands though and started washing the dirt off carefully. Though she'd held hir hand all through the market, her touch was different here in the infirmary. In the market she had been uncertain and needing Jaden. Now there was a confidence in her actions and an assurance she didn't really show outside the infirmary. Her touch was gentle, applying the antibacterial ointment on Jaden's hands without causing any real discomfort.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:17 am
Jaden Chu

"No." Jaden growled.

The muscle watched Fayra balefully for a few minutes before relaxing slightly. By the time Fayra was done applying the ointment, Jaden wasn't glaring quite as much and seemed a bit less grumpy.

"You're good at that doc. Beats Cap's idea of medical attention." Ze said grudgingly. "Pity you're not that confident outside. There's an old story from Earth That Was about a master of tea ceremony who got into a duel..."

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:38 am
Fayra Gardiner

Fayra shrugged uncomfortably as Jaden pointed out the difference between her behavior inside her infirmary and well... anywhere else. She knew what ze meant, she felt the same way sometimes. In the infirmary she had control and even the things outside her control she could manage. There was too much elsewhere.

"Okay, ribs." She moved on as though Jaden wasn't glaring at her, eyebrows going up as she waited for hir compliance. "The tea should help make breathing easier, too."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:51 am
Jaden Chu

"Tea, yes. Ribs, no." Jaden said firmly with a stubborn look.

The muscle-for-hire flexed a hand and despite the angry red of hir scraped knuckles, they managed to go an angry white briefly before Jaden forced hirself to relax hir hand. Slowly, Jaden took a breath and closed hir eyes, forcing muscles that had tensed to relax before opening them again.

"I will drink the tea. Then I will go wrap my own gorram ribs. Then you can check it if you want." Jaden bit out.

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:57 am
Fayra Gardiner

Honestly she didn't know what the difference was between letting her wrap hir ribs or letting her inspect the job ze had done of it. Fayra poured tea through a metal strainer thoughtfully into the heavy mug and offered it to the muscle. It was clear she felt something was amok, expression a little guarded.

"Fine, but if it's not good enough you'll have to submit to letting me redo it. Seem fair?" She wasn't happy about it and her expression said so, but it wasn't like Fayra could wrestle Jaden to the ground and wrap her ribs. Not that she wasn't considering it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:26 am
Jaden Chu

Jaden accepted the mug and took a sip before shaking hir head slightly. "No. I'll redo it. Until we're both happy."

That having been said, Jaden gave Fayra a challenging look over hir mug as ze took another sip. It was clear that Fayra thought something fishy was going on and Jaden knew why, but was being stubborn about not explaining. Lowering the mug again, Jaden cradled it in both hands as ze seemed to contemplate something.

"I'll just go an redo my wrap then." Ze grunted and stood, putting the mug aside.

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:34 am
Fayra Gardiner

Fayra scowled at Jaden as ze left the room, arms crossed over her chest. In a way she was every bit as intimidating as Jaden was. Only... pint sized. So no, not really as intimidating when compared to Jaden's far more practiced glower.

While the muscle was gone, the doctor tended to her own hand, just a scrape across the back side of it. She unbuttoned her blouse, thinking she needed to go change. No one else on the ship would really notice or care about the dirt marks on her shirt but it bothered Fayra. At least enough she wanted to change and put this shirt aside for wash.

At the counter, Fayra turned the burner down and added something else to the tea, letting that sit for a short time before pouring a mug of tea for herself. Cup in hand, she settled to wait for Jaden's return, refusing to let hir get away without an bandage inspection.  
-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games