Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
(Private xXTwilight_WarriorXx and X-23_LK) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:35 am
Jaxine was panting a bit as she made her weapons disappear with a nod. She gave Xemnas a small smile, being happy he had taught her so much already, and walked through the portal back to the Castle That Never Was.

"Just two more!" Xigbar shouted as the boy took out two of the Powerwilds. This was quite easy! Just watching on missions while his apprentice did all the work!

Myrthe tried to pick it up with her mouth again, but it was way too heavy. "This isn't really working!" She said while the handle was still in her mouth and she tried to get it off of the ground. "Can't I just fight with those teeth or something?"

Larxene shot a lightning bold at the tail of the Heartless while noticing the pirates fled in horror. "Cowards." She mumbled as she suddenly saw the Heartless making energy balls from the point of its tail that came down towards Xathere and Larxene. The Savage Nymph jumped out of the way, being sure to outrun the attack.

Zexion glanced down at Nechax, "I recommend staying away from him and his apprentice." He opened a portal towards Vexen's laboratory. "I have some business to attend to. Feel free to go wherever you want. Just make sure you don't get lost." Thinking the boy understood him, and that he shouldn't leave the castle either, Zexion walked through the portal.

Marluxia led his apprentice through the hallways of the castle.
"What do you think so far, Shaxirma?" He asked, wanting to know the girl's opinion over her first day, the castle and the others. Not that he was sure she'd give a clear answer. The girl never seemed to do so.

(( Oh, thought I'd make Vexen and Lars' part more interesting. x3 Wonder how Zex will react! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:57 am
Xemnas returned to see other members completing their missions around the same time as him. As it should be.
“If you'll need me, I'll be in my office.” He told Jaxine, dismissing her to do as she pleased. He opened another portal and entered his office.
“Lord Xemnas.” Saix did not even flinch as a portal appeared suddenly.
“Saix.” Xemnas nodded as he entered the room.

Hataxn had a harder time of hitting a target when there were only two of them, instead of a whole swarm around him. He used his tomahawk to hit one of the Heartless up against a tree. The other Hataxn tried to do the same thing, except it had moved when he turned his back.

“Sounds good to me.” Axel put his focus to the Heartless, which had multiplied in the time Myrthe was summoning her weapon. There were now five of them. Axel pulled up more fire to throw at them, making them scatter.

Scurrying away, Xathere tried hiding behind a tree. When an energy ball blew that up over her head, she kept running. She didn't see how they could defeat this thing. Larxene seemed to know something about it.

Nechax was going to question it, but Zexion suddenly left. He sat down in one of the chairs there, doing nothing.
Vexen was frustrated. There was nothing different about Lars' brain physically than any other normal brain! He looked around it some more, finding nothing to satisfy himself. In defeat, Vexen stitched up Lars' head. He finished just as a portal appeared to startle him. Vexen hadn't gotten the chance to clean up!

“The missions are pretty simple.” Shaxirma stated. She didn't think she had all that much to learn here. “And, although we are all emotionless, some of us carry on as if they can feel.”
She would admit, she was starting to be one of them.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:11 am
"Yes, sir." Jaxine replied as Xemnas left. She glanced around the Grey Area, seeing a boy all alone. She didn't know him yet, so there would be no harm in meeting him, right?
Sitting down on a couch nearby, she said: "Hello there."

Allaxy glanced up as a portal opened. Of course, Xemnas came out of it. Not surprising. "My lord." She said as she made a small bow. Being respectful meant a lot to her.

Xigbar yawned and shot a few arrows to kill the last Heartless, then jumped down from the tree onto the ground. "That took you long enough! Seventeen... should be enough to beat Flameolocks, don't ya think?"
He opened a portal back to the Grey Area. "Lets RTC, kiddo."

Myrthe just abandoned her weapon for now as she jumped forward towards the Heartless. As one came at her, she quickly bit his neck, hoping her teeth would be strong enough to kill that thing. She had to win that competition!

Larxene threw another lightning bolt, along with four of her knifes, at the tail of the thing, making one of the skulls disappear. Another attack came at them, this time five energy balls of which three went after Larxene. She scowled as she dodged the things and made sure they hit anything but her.

Zexion was a bit surprised to see the boy on the table, completely bald. "What, may I ask, are you doing, number Four?" He asked, although he could already guess what the male had done. These apprentices weren't for experimenting!

"They will get harder in time." Marluxia replied to the missions. Of course they were easy in the beginning! They couldn't risk losing their new assets already. "But you are right about the other statement. Some of us simply can't leave their past behind." He didn't see himself as one of those though. Marluxia never thought back about his emotions. The only thing that mattered to him was the future.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 am
Nechax noticed the other apprentice. “Hi. I'm Nechax.”
If he was right, this was Xemnas' apprentice.

“We need to discuss this one.” Saix gestured at Allayx.
Xemnas stared at them for a moment in thought. He blinked. “Yes, she does harbor much Darkness. It can even become uncontrollable sometimes.”
Saix knew that Xemnas could be hiding something else from him. But it wasn't Saix to question the Superior's motives. He bowed, “Thank you, Superior.”
As he was leaving, he looked back at Allayx, “You're dismissed.”
There wasn't a whole lot they could do now, since they already did their mission.

Hataxn's weapon disappeared as he went through the portal. He was glad to finally be back at the Castle. Perhaps now he could get away from Xigbar.

Myrthe's method was proving effective. Axel continued throwing fire at the Heartless, slowly eliminating the whole swarm. If this was it, they were going to be done in no time. Xigbar probably didn't get as many Heartless as this!

Xathere stopped behind a rock as the Heartless seemed focused on Larxene. She watched the fight, looking for an opening to go forward and attack it. Larxene was going to kill her, but this was a little smarter than rushing forward and getting herself killed by a Heartless.

Vexen sputtered as he stood there, looking for an excuse. The other members might not appreciate such a scientific experiment. “He can move things with his mind!”
It came out rushed and maniacal. Also loud, as is Vexen's frustrated tendency. He saw nothing wrong with what he did! He was tempted to bribe Zexion into not telling Xemnas, but the tell-tale stitches (that would leave scars) would tell the Superior before anyone else could.

Shaxirma nodded at Marluxia's answer. She knew her past well, and predicted that it would make who she was in this life. However, she also had to lie all the time here. It was complex.
“It must have been some past.” She commented.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:55 pm
The girl offered him a hand. "I'm Jaxine, nice to meet you." Her face was still as calm as ever, but her tone was kind. This boy didn't seem so bad.
She suddenly noticed a portal open and a boy walking through, followed by Xigbar.

Allayx nodded at Saïx and turned to look at Xemnas, "Superior, can we... talk for a moment?" She asked calmly, not sure if it was a very good idea, but choosing to do so anyway.

As Xigbar walked through the saw the other two kids in the Grey Area, seemingly also done with their mission. "Well well, what do we have here? Nobodies falling in love? I don't think Superior will be happy with that... what was your name again? Jaxine?"
Thinking that over, Xigbar could vaguely remember that name. He had heard it before, as a Somebody. Odd.

Myrthe jumped at another Soldier Heartless, scratching it before they could swing their claws at her and giving it another bite in the neck. Hey, it worked with the last one that disappeared after doing that!

Larxene took notice of the fact Xathere wasn't fighting anymore. "Where are you, brat? I'm not going to do this alone!" She threw her weapons again before turning around to find the girl behind a rock. "You're so going to die!" And before thinking it over, number XII had thrown her other four Kunai at the girl. She had to get out of hiding now!

"That does not give you permission to study the boy's brain. Unless the Superior allowed you to, which I do not think he did." Zexion frowned at the look of the boy who slowly began to wake up.

Marluxia nodded as he began to lead the girl towards his garden. She was his apprentice, so it would only be logical she knew where to find him most often. The garden was more peaceful than any place in the castle as no one, except for the Graceful Assassin himself, often came there.

(( ...I wrote the first part of this about 8 hours ago... now I am finishing it... wow. xD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:59 pm
Nechax shook her hand. Then another apprentice and mentor came in. His hand went to his side like nothing happened. He was pretty sure love was an emotion, which was something they didn't have.
People were already there in the Grey Area when Hataxn and Xigbar entered. Xigbar made some sly comment at seeing a guy and a girl together. Xemnas didn't like Nobodies falling in love before, either.

“What is it?” Xemnas asked patiently. He took a seat at his desk, gesturing her to do the same across from him. He had a suspicion that this was going to be a long discussion.

Axel kept throwing flames at the Heartless. They returned the attacks, but not as bad. After all, they were just Soldiers. There were way worse Heartless than these.
“Just a few more!” Axel commented. Myrthe seemed to be doing good, from what he paid attention to.

Running, Xathere realized that Larxene really would kill her. She would never get out of this apprenticeship alive! No one would believe Xathere that Larxene was too cruel until she was gone.

“Well, I never heard anything about there being a rule against it!” Vexen countered. He looked over at Lars. “Never mind your groaning! Get up!”
He didn't see where Lars could complain. Vexen had sedated him. Then again, Vexen didn’t give him any painkillers after that....

Shaxirma continued to follow, trying to decipher her mentor's thoughts. It was near impossible. She could only follow after him.

((Who won the bet? XD I think it was Xigbar and Hataxn.))  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 pm
"There's more to a Nobody than love, Xigbar. Unlike what you seem to be thinking." Jaxine ignored the Nobody after that and faced Nechax again. "You are Zexion's apprentice, correct?"

Allayx closed the door as it was still open and took a seat in front of the Superior's desk. She thought about her words at first, but eventually said: "I'm not sure I will be able to keep up my disguise as a Nobody around my master. He obviously already suspects something and I apologize for that." She didn't show any weakness, looking straight at Xemnas as she said it. Although she expected him to be disappointed, the girl also hoped he could help her. If he didn't it would be a loss for both of them.

"Gotcha, bro!" Myrthe yelled as she tackled another Heartless, scratching it until it disappeared. Then jumped at another to bite it again. This was fun!

Larxene summoned her Kunai back to her hands, throwing them all along with a lightning bolt, aiming for the tail again. The second skull disappeared, but energy balls came down again. "Idiotic Heartless!"

"I think it's better if you took some rest, Four. I'll take care of the boy." Zexion said, knowing it wasn't easy to recover from such surgery. And Vexen obviously wasn't going to be of any help.
"Where... am I?" Asked Lars in a tired voice while he noticed his head was pounding with pain.

They eventually reached a big door which Marluxia opened. On te other side there was a place that seemed lighter than most of the castle and certainly more colorful.
The Graceful Assassin took in the nice smell of flowers with what he remembered was pleasure. He wasn't obsessed with his past, but having something to do in his free time wasn't a bad thing either.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:59 pm
“Yeah.” Nechax nodded. “And you're the Superior's?”
There wasn't any other reason that she would walk in with him.
Hataxn waited with Xigbar, as he hadn't heard that he was dismissed. They would wait for Axel and Myrthe to return with their count.

“Keeping the Darkness in check is not an easy task.” Xemnas noted, “The Organization will find out about your predicament someday. However, it is too early to reveal anymore than what has already slipped.”
True, this slip was a disappointment. Xemnas was no where near ready to tell any of his secrets to the other Nobodies. If they were to find out that a Somebody was in the ranks, well, there would be pandemonium. Questions would be raised – ones that Xemnas did not want to hear.

Axel let Myrthe finish the last ones. He sat back, his magic pretty drained. It was unnecessary to use an ether when there were so few Heartless left. Besides, Myrthe was having fun with this.

As Larxene took most of the attack, Xathere dashed out of hiding. Both fans in hands, she took aim at the Heartless' tail. Larxene had been hitting there, and it was affecting the Heartless. One fan was released. It spun sharply in the air as it went for its target. Its twin chased after it.

“I don't see where this concerns you.” Vexen huffed at Zexion. He rolled his eyes at Lars. “Don't be dumb now. You know exactly where you are!”
Vexen doubted he had done any damage while looking around for any abnormalities. Unlike some members of the Organization, he was careful. Vexen didn't toss around the brain while in his search.

Shaxirma looked in fascination at the flowers. She had never seen such a huge garden before. Obviously someone was very close to it. Probably Marluxia, since his powers were over plants.
She touched a few flowers. Marluxia seemed to have a flower of every kind in here. It was beautiful and peaceful. Two things Shaxirma had done little to concern herself with.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:01 am
Jaxine smiled as she nodded, "That's correct."
Xigbar walked over towards the boy and the girl, "Yeah, she's the princess of the group! Isn't that right, Jaxie?"
"Once again, don't you have an apprentice to take care of, Xigbar?" Jaxine asked a bit annoyed. The male was really getting irritating. Not that he had been different as a Somebody.

"I understand, Superior." Allayx nodded, although there was still another question bothering her... "Yet how is Saïx going to help me control it when he doesn't know he has to?"
A sigh escaped her mouth. Being the only one with a heart wasn't easy. Even harder to understand was the fact that those Nobodies didn't really seem to like humans, yet they wanted to become one themselves?

Myrthe faced the remaining Heartless with a wicked grin on her face. She acted like a predator when she attacked one of the Heartless, using her new body as best as she could. She scratched the Soldier with her claws and pushed her teeth inside of it.

Larxene was glad to see Xathere finally came out of hiding instead of being a coward. So intimidating the girl worked? Good! She now had a way to motivate her apprentice a bit!
The woman shot another strong lightning bolt at the Heartless as suddenly the thing turned around and opened it's treasure chest mouth. The bird began to shoot coins at them!

Lars was startled when he heard that voice. He hadn't heard it before! And yet... it acted like he did. He turned to look and saw two people in black coats. "Who are you?" He asked carefully, not wanting to be shouted at again as his head was in terrible pain.
"I do think you did some damage, Four." Zexion stated as he was still looking at the boy. This wasn't good. The Superior was not going to be pleased with this.

Marluxia smiled softly as the girl seemed to like the flowers as well. At least it was better than Demyx' reaction when he came here at first. Or Axel's.
"Do you like flowers, Shaxirma?" He asked kindly. If they had something in common, their time together would only be easier.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:21 am
“Really?” Nechax thought Xigbar was serious. Well, Jaxine was their leader's apprentice.... It would make sense. And Xigbar seemed to know what he was talking about.

“I had planned to keep this from him. But since he knows, and you're having difficulties containing it yourself, I will speak with Saix again.” Xemnas offered. Had Nobodies had hearts, there would be none of this Kingdom Hearts business. It would have been done and over with by now. However, a Heart was more powerful than muscle and mind.

Axel whistled. “Geez, Myrthe, you're such an animal!”
It was a joke. She was good at fighting in this form. If she wasn't a cub, Axel would think she was dangerous. Myrthe had all of the Heartless gone.
“Were you counting?” He stopped at ten.

Xathere ran for cover again. Her fans had returned to her hands naturally. While the Heartless was attacking, it was impossible to hit back. She would have to wait again until it was finished. Xathere wondered how much longer it would take.

“I did not! He's fooling around!” Vexen shrieked. That wouldn't help the headache. “Cut it out before I cut it out for you!”
In a frenzy, the threat was a serious one. And something that shouldn't have been said in front of another member who was already suspicious of what Vexen had done. In truth, Vexen was aware that something could have been just touched the wrong way. He was in trouble.

“I guess.” Shaxirma shrugged. She didn't go picking them through the meadows, or received an abundance of flowers from boys. But they were nice to look at, when she took the time to slow down.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:34 am
"Yeah, really!" Xigbar said with a smirk while ruffling the girl's hair.
"He's just joking around, Nechax. That's Xigbar." Jaxine said as she pushed the male's arm away. She didn't like it to be touched! Except if it was Xemnas, he could hug her or anything, but he never did.

"Thank you." Allayx nodded at him. Although she wasn't sure how Saïx would react to it, of course.
"Is there... anything else I need to know so far?" The girl asked, wanting to keep her side of the deal and do whatever he asked for. But if this was it, she was fine with it.

Myrthe made a playful roar towards Axel, noticing the Heartless were all gone. She quickly ran towards him on her four paws and thought about his question. "I think I lost count..."

The thing luckily stopped quickly, yet it dove underneath the sea, hiding it's presence. "Oh, that's just great! Run from us, Heartless!" Larxene shouted, knowing the thing was going to come back. It wasn't as dangerous here as in Neverland. There you had water all around you.
Eventually the thing shot out of the water and began shooting the coins again. It didn't give them space for any attack, making Larxene frown. She wanted this to be over with!

Lars clenched his head in pain. Yet as he heard the threat he was startled. Would this man really do that to him?! He screamed out in horror. This was like waking up in a nightmare!
"We should call the Superior." Zexion said a bit annoyed by number IV's actions. The fact the boy was getting hysterical didn't help either.

Marluxia nodded and said down on a white bench in the middle of the garden, taking in the sight of this place. It was peaceful, unlike the rest of the castle.
"You are free to go, Shaxirma." He stated calmly, not planning on leaving this place any time soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:00 pm
A given, the man seemed to be a nuisance to Jaxine. Nechax did find his attitude a little annoying. Then again, he didn't know the guy. If he did, he'd probably be okay with it.
“Oh.” Nechax sounded stupid.

“No.” Xemnas realized. “You're free to go.”
He had private business to attend to, and Allayx's presence would do no good then.

“We'll say twenty.” Axel took a stance as Myrthe came charging at him. He used his head as a battering ram for when she would just get close enough. It wasn't such a bad idea to play around in these forms. Everyone became all cuddly this way.

Squeaking, Xathere tripped over her own feet while running. She curled up against the attack. Something massive moved in front of her, but she did not see. It creaked and groaned as it took the coins. It sounded like a tree. Xathere couldn't fathom how or why it bent over to shield her.

“Hush!” Vexen waved Zexion off. Grown up or not, that blue-haired boy was annoying! He tried hushing Lars. “Quiet! All of this fuss you're putting up isn't going to help the matters any!”
He had a huge problem to fix.

Not wanting to leave the garden, Shaxirma took the order slowly. She nodded in acknowledgment. Taking time to admire the flowers, Shaxirma made her way out. This place gave her peace that she hadn't had in awhile. All of her planning did not give such a pleasant mood.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 pm
"It's fine. You couldn't have known." Jaxine nodded at Nechax while hearing Xigbar's annoying comment: "At least the girl is kinder than our dear Xemmy is!"
The girl really needed to get away from that guy. "How about I show you around the castle, Nechax?" She asked, completely ignoring number II and hoping Zexion hadn't showed the boy around yet.

Allayx stood up while nodding her jead at Xemnas. "I will take my leave then." She turned around and left the office, being sure to close the door behind her. Now where to go?

"Fine with me!" Myrthe exclaimed as she bumped into Axel and falling over. She rolled onto her back."I love being a cheetah!" She looked up at Axel, her face almost showing real emotions.

Larxene cared more about the Heartless than taking a look to see how her apprentice was doing. The girl could die in her opinion. Larxene wouldn't care.
As soon as there was an opening, the Savage Nymph began to attack the Heartless again, this time using stronger lightning bolts than before.

Zexion teleported towards tje door of Xemnas' office with a sigh. He wasn't happy to need to bother Xemnas again, but he couldn't talk sense into Vexen himself.
The male knocked on the door, waiting to be allowed inside. He just saw a girl walking away from here. The girl with the dark scent, he noted.

Lars glared at Vexen, "You're the one threatening me here!"
His head really hurt a lot. The boy almost expected himself to pass out sometime soon from pain, shock and exhaustion.

Marluxia watched the girl leave, guessing she liked this place better than what she admitted. It didn't matter though. She could come here more often, if she wished to.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:32 pm
“Sure.” Nechax said. Anything would beat sitting around and listening to Xigbar.

Xemnas had lifted his pen just as Zexion entered. The pen was calmly placed back where it had been resting. “Yes, Zexion?”
This had better be important.... Not that Xemnas' thoughts showed to anyone.

“And I love being the bigger one around.” Axel nosed Myrthe until she rolled over onto her stomach. Then he grabbed her by the scruff of her neck. He had watched lions do this to cubs and other creatures. It didn't mean that the victim necessarily liked being carried around.

Xathere stood from hiding behind the fallen tree. She threw her fans at the Heartless again. It had to die soon....
Out of the corner of her eye, Xathere noticed Larxene using lightning bolts. She had to have been. The lightning was bending to her will. How?

“Only for your unreasonable reaction. Honestly, how many other people do you know can move things with their minds? There has to be some biological explanation, dealing with the brain. Although you've proven wrong so far.” Vexen pondered the results, rubbing his chin with one finger. If the answer wasn't there, then where was it?!
They had a short amount of time before Zexion would return with Xemnas, surely. Vexen rushed to clean up the dirty instruments and other blood-covered things that were around the lab. It had been a messy job. There was a small chance Xemnas would be more appreciative of Vexen's research. He had to hope....  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 am
Jaxine got up from the couch and began to walk into the dark hallway, "Just follow me." She said to Nechax, being glad to be able to get away from Xigbar. Although she wondered what he was waiting for that he stayed in the Grey Area.

"Superior. I think it's best if you could take a look in the laboratory. Vexen seems to have carried out brain surgery on his apprentice..." Zexion told Xemnas calmly, although he didn't like the fact he had to go tell their leader.

Myrthe laughed at Axel's actions, until he lifted her up from the ground. "Whatcha doing, bro?" She asked with a grin on her face. This felt weird.

The last skull finally disappeared and the jewel on the beast's chest was finally exposed. Larxene jumped up to carry out a combo on it, but quickly retreated as the Heartless began what she called its limit break. Carrying out about all attacks it had. Energy balls were being fired at them and pillars of ice were being shot upwards from out of the water.
By now, the pirate ship was long gone.

"...I can move things with my mind?" Lars asked confused, thinking that explains the headache. "T-that's impossbile!"
He noticed the man began to clean up the place. ...Was that his blood?
"Who are you though?" He asked carefully. Last time he didn't get a nice answer.

Allayx aimlessly wandered through the hallways, wondering how Saïx would react to all of this. Or whatever Xemnas was going to tell him exactly. She feared it a bit, but decided it would be best this way.
In the distance, she saw another girl. One she hadn't really seen before, only in the Round Room on the first day.  
Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games