Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Roleplaying
A Wish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:13 pm
SETH Vermilion

Cyan Frost IV

Sonja went and got a long sash and presented it to her master. "Instead of the tape master." She said softly. Katsu smiled and nodded. "We can safe this for last so you can breath for now. Let's get the rest set up. I'll take Seth to the morge with me so we can pick out a replacement body." Katsu said and headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:34 pm
ShebaLatray

Cyan Frost IV

Seth signs in relief. Then follows the caption.  

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:22 pm
SETH Vermilion

Cyan Frost IV

It was quite the chore finding a suitable body to take the place of the count, but they had found one. It was going to take a miracle to pull this off, but it was all up to them now.

Katsu and Seth made as many preparations as they could without getting caught by the ship's crew and the captain's men that were patrolling the area. It was early the next morning before they came back to the house.

Silver had been tending to the house while Sonja had been watching the count and making sure he stayed in the room. "I must report for work. I wish you all well." Katsu said before dressing in his uniform and leaving.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:55 pm
ShebaLatray

Cyan Frost IV

Seth nods and sits on the coutch. Silently preparing him self to what is about to happen. Fake his masters death, get shoot a the assassin who was to kill him in the first place and run off with him and his masters best friend... As long as Seth is with Count Balmont, that is enough for Seth. He looks over to Silver and smiles. HE does not know why, he just does.  

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:06 pm
SETH Vermilion

Cyan Frost IV

Sonja came back up and switched places with Silver. He watched over the count while she to the wrappings and prepared Seth for his theatrical death performance.

She already had his clothes ready. Extra clothes that had come in with them when they arrived. Sonja made sure Seth looked alright and then asked for Crimson's opinion since he would need to pass other's tests and not just hers. "What do you both think?" She asked softly as she looked him over and started nit-picking at certain details.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:10 pm
ShebaLatray

SETH Vermilion

"Hm... Looks about right, 'cept for the fact he's covered in fur. But aside, he looks fit for the part. Now, where should I shoot....?" Crimson shot a sneer at Seth, who looked about ready to die from fear anyways.
He'd always gotten along very well with kids and people his age, Crimson had. Adults never really understood him too well, though.  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:32 pm
Cyan Frost IV
ShebaLatray

Seth shoot him a death glare. Then look down again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:46 pm
SETH Vermilion

Cyan Frost IV

"Please be nice, you two. We should hurry before the sleep is out of the men's eyes." Silver requested softly.

Sonja held up a scarf looking thing that seemed stiffer than a regular scarf. "Only when the captain is in full dress uniform on special occasions so I see him where some type of scarf thing about his neck. I found this in the count's things. It will hide your neck, the gloves will hide your hands, but you'll have to pull the hat down at an angle to hide your face. I can put makeup on you that will disguise you from a distance, but up close, they will still see the fur." Sonja said.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:23 pm
ShebaLatray

SETH Vermilion

"Perfecto. But, hey, I dunno if I have the right to ask this, but, um..." Crimson hung his head, blushing a bit. "M-may I have something to eat? You don't have to, but I'd appreciate it..." he whimpered. Crimson tugged on the sleeves of his jacket, which, of course, were too long for him anyways, seeing as though he was a little, shall we say, under-height.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:30 pm
Cyan Frost IV

SETH Vermilion

Seeing how Sonja was busy with getting Seth dressed Silver offered to get the food. "Of course. I'll make you something." Silver said going to the kitchen.

He found plenty of food in the kitchen and pulled some stuff out. He started by grilling the bread in a pan with butter and some herbal spread. He threw some turkey and ham slices in the pan after the bread was out. He tore off some lettuce and made a double layered meat sandwich for Crimson and added a pickle on top to make it look pretty.

Silver made sure to clean up the kitchen after he handed Crimson the plate.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:41 pm
ShebaLatray

Cyan Frost IV

** IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!MWAHAHAH!!!!**
A loud grooowl break throw the noises of the house. Seth blushes bright red for the noise is his stomach. Not eating for a day or two will do that to you.

He looks down in embaressment. " Umm.... M-m-may I have something to eat to? " He hated the thought of showing weakness infront of the man/boy that was hired to kill his master.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:04 am
SETH Vermilion

Cyan Frost IV

Sonja giggled and Silver smiled. "I'll get you some food." Sonja said heading to the kitchen.

Silver looked at Seth. "I really hope we can pull this off. I think we'd all be hung, including the captain, if we're found out. Do you think we can do it?"  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:54 pm
ShebaLatray

Cyan Frost IV

He nods " We must... I f we die the those Bastards would win. " His tone twords the counsel is violent. " Looking back into history they made every major movement of the 4 major kingdoms... " He says looking down at his hand. " We just can't... " His tummy growls again and he blushes deeply.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:27 pm
SETH Vermilion

Cyan Frost IV

Sonja came back with a triple decker sandwich. "Here you go." She said handing the plate to him. Silver nodded. "We will do our best and we'll stick together."  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200